Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really felt for her today - going home without your baby must be such an anti climax, very tough emotionally and mentally . Hopefully they will have him home for the weekend. Imagine Bowie when she meets him I can’t wait 😂💙
Me too 😌 I hope she shows us the kids meeting him

Reactions: 2
I wonder will there be alot of jealousy. I mean the girls are completely different when they are jealous, this is something I actually dont want to see on camera

Reactions: 3
I hope she shows us their reaction, I love watching them more than anything. I don’t follow for much else.

Since it reopened i have been in penneys once, its not my shop anymore. You really see the characters now that theres a one way system and attempt at order.

Reactions: 4
Since it reopened i have been in penneys once, its not my shop anymore. You really see the characters now that theres a one way system and attempt at order.
It seems to be the one shop people have yet to grasp the whole mask wearing thing. Very few wearing masks when I was in at the weekend.

Reactions: 1
Had a dream last night, rough night if im dreaming, that she named him Angel. I really hope i am wrong.

saw her ordering a girl to get her a top in her size before.
looking down her nose at the staff who are only trying to do a days work.
and she was making sure she was standing in the middle of the shop talking really loudly and looking around to see who noticed her.
its penneys like shes not in pretty woman. im always nice to the staff because working in a shop is hard graft.

Reactions: 5
I find it hard to believe she was overtly rude to staff, I think she's way too savvy to damage her public image like that. I've seen her in a shop as well, not being rude to everyone but definitely looking around to see who was looking at her, it was hilarious :ROFLMAO: . She's always 'on' and seems extremely driven but the reality is her content has been rubbish for a long time, constant boohoo/nastygal collabs, screenshots of anyone and everyone who has ever bought a Luna product:rolleyes:. I really miss her old stuff when she wasn't so self serving.

Reactions: 21
I do not believe this for one minute, “my cousin” the BS stories on here continue 🙄 I have a mutual friend not hiding her name, it’s Joanne she works in MAC, I can tell you lisa is not rude, infact I find that she’s nearly overly nice to keep up with the world of it. She’s far too aware of her surroundings. Her life is on a microscope every where she goes.

I find it hard to believe she was overtly rude to staff, I think she's way too savvy to damage her public image like that. I've seen her in a shop as well, not being rude to everyone but definitely looking around to see who was looking at her, it was hilarious :ROFLMAO: . She's always 'on' and seems extremely driven but the reality is her content has been rubbish for a long time, constant boohoo/nastygal collabs, screenshots of anyone and everyone who has ever bought a Luna product:rolleyes:. I really miss her old stuff when she wasn't so self serving.
I agree to this. I wonder is it the pregnancies that has made her not as productive blog wise? She does her Ads and then switches off? I loved the hair videos. I messaged her off my own page in June asked her would she do more, she replied and said she would after baby? Short reply but a reply so I was happy. I won’t hold my breath for the vidz, but I’ll keep watching the kids 🤣

Reactions: 8
I do not believe this for one minute, “my cousin” the BS stories on here continue 🙄 I have a mutual friend not hiding her name, it’s Joanne she works in MAC, I can tell you lisa is not rude, infact I find that she’s nearly overly nice to keep up with the world of it. She’s far too aware of her surroundings. Her life is on a microscope every where she goes.

I agree to this. I wonder is it the pregnancies that has made her not as productive blog wise? She does her Ads and then switches off? I loved the hair videos. I messaged her off my own page in June asked her would she do more, she replied and said she would after baby? Short reply but a reply so I was happy. I won’t hold my breath for the vidz, but I’ll keep watching the kids 🤣
Oh definitely, having 2 small kids will keep your hands full. Also, I think it was when she launched Luna, she stopped showing other beauty products and makeup and when she started doing so many sponsored ads, she stopped wearing clothes she bought and styled herself - all things people loved to see. People are getting sick of watching so much sponsored content across the board with all influencers, not just Lisa ,but she is particularly bad for showing useless content. I agree about the no heat hair tutorials, they were great and the only interesting /useful thing she's had on her feed for a long time.

Reactions: 4
and VIP just published an article on the baby with all info litterally taken straight from her Instagram
Took them long enough

She was a somewhat regular at a bar I used to work in before she had Pearl and I can’t say she was ever unpleasant or rude.
She was a pleasure to deal with, this would have been at a time when her blog was really starting to take off and she was always kind enough to have a little chat with any of the staff who were fans of hers and get a picture.

I find the idea of her roaring and barking orders at staff in Penney’s while clicking her fingers at them absolutely hilarious, half of Cork is in Penney’s on any given day and it wouldn’t have taken long to destroy her public persona if that was true.

Shes way smarter and more savvy than anyone gives her credit for.
She knows full well she’d end up plastered all over FB groups, call out pages and forums like this if she behaved like that so she would never do it.

People bend over backwards for her anyway so she has no cause to be rude in the first place.
She gets excellent top class service wherever she goes, so why on earth would she need to roar and bark at retail staff?

Reactions: 26
She was a somewhat regular at a bar I used to work in before she had Pearl and I can’t say she was ever unpleasant or rude.
She was a pleasure to deal with, this would have been at a time when her blog was really starting to take off and she was always kind enough to have a little chat with any of the staff who were fans of hers and get a picture.

I find the idea of her roaring and barking orders at staff in Penney’s while clicking her fingers at them absolutely hilarious, half of Cork is in Penney’s on any given day and it wouldn’t have taken long to destroy her public persona if that was true.

Shes way smarter and more savvy than anyone gives her credit for.
She knows full well she’d end up plastered all over FB groups, call out pages and forums like this if she behaved like that so she would never do it.

People bend over backwards for her anyway so she has no cause to be rude in the first place.
She gets excellent top class service wherever she goes, so why on earth would she need to roar and bark at retail staff?
calm down ther girl your running away wit yourself all i said was she was rude to the staff as in standing by the till with a big loud voice goin IM WEAK to her friend and then pushing a top into the hands of a shop worker askin to go get her size and then turnin away to continue her chat with her buddy. its penneys not brown thomas like get your own top.
i got served by her in mac before her wedding and the blog started and knew of her from nights out and she wasnt helpful or nice and made sure to shove her engagement ring out while she handed me the bag.
thats what turned me off her. maybe hse made her comission for the day and i didnt matter :unsure:

Reactions: 3
For someone who is local to me i never see her in local coffee shops etc and there's some amazing coffee shops, might be biased as i know the owners of a few of the independent ones, only her nails are local and that's a pr one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.