Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
New thread name - Lindsey.lifestyle - here’s some tat, there’s some tat, everywhere there is tack tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Monk

It’s winding me up how she’s putting her location as “pregnant”.

didn’t realise she was the only woman to ever get pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Stan

Chatty Member
Yeah I thought she'd be more sensitive than using it as a pose every day, wonder if she'll be like this when she has the child, daily posts for the gram
Sorry to anyone who has children, but this is the exact problem with parents. They don’t realise that no one finds their children as interesting as they do...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Oh dear god her Father’s Day post, I can’t cope! I tried to ignore all the cheese even though the Rainbow baby thing really bothered me but it’s gone too far now. “Thank you for all you do for us” - what has he actually done considering your baby is still inside you??? No night feeds, no nappy changes, no playing, no burping, no bathing, no taking the baby out a walk...because it’s not here yet!!! And the Daddy mug, sorry I just couldn’t ever buy into anything like that as I was really scared of jinxing things. There’s plenty of time for Mummy and Daddy crap (if you’re that way inclined) once your child is safely in your arms.

So she’s just posted photos that she took on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.. so according to her:
- She woke up on Christmas Day and hasn’t come on her period.
- took a test, quickly whipped out a box that she had and told creepy mike
- went to her family’s and told them that she was FOUR WEEKS PREGNANT and took photos holding her belly!!

she is a fucking lunatic.

• Haha
  • Heart

TJ90

VIP Member
Bump spotted the arctic roll. Do us all a favour and fuck off and don’t come back until your kid is 5 and is driving you up the fucking wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

HeyLetsGo

Omg is she for real 😂 at least the midwifes in the hospital will get a good laugh at her when the only clothing she’s got in her baby bag is the kids first school uniform.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Noseyhol

As we reflect on how looney she is, let's all remember when she first found out she was pregnant so went to a family party and had pictures taken of her cradling her 4 week pregnant 'bump' alongside other members of her family who actually has a bump 😂 She is a sociopath!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

carriexbradshaw

Love the fact she’s waited till 39 weeks to start doing her pelvic floor exercises!!
Don't worry she'll have an ad/ pr product from Elvie, and she'll be showing off how many pulses she can get through in a day. Don't forget, she's got to make a competition out of everything!

No doubt they'll have sent her/or she's bought two of their breast pumps, so she can pump and exercise at the same time. To make new mums who can't necessarily afford them, or has the time to exercise, feel even more like shit!

I call bingo on that!

Hashtag: PumpWhenIBodyPump

• Haha

claralane

Hey guys, she’s pregnant. Did you know she’s pregnant? Like she’s PREGNANT! I know you think other people have been pregnant before but they can’t have been because she’s the only pregnant person EVER.

• Haha

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
Sorry but why is mike building their high chair?! She does know it won’t be able to sit in it until at least 6 months🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
The balloons, the cake, the £20!!! mug. It’s all too much, baby isn’t here yet so I wouldn’t celebrate fathers or Mother’s Day. If you must a card from bump and a vest would do.
Surely she's taken all the fun out of the 'first' fathers day by doing it from bump. I'm pregnant but we didn't do anything for mother's day or father's day but obviously this dickhead had to go all out!