Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellowmango

I find her whole new house/newly married thing so cute.

I’ve refollowed her recently and she’s alright isn’t she. She’s just loving life and quite sweet, she ain’t doing anyone any harm bless her.

/least tattle post ever, but I don’t care.
Hiya Lindsey hun

This woman is insufferable. Posting about wanting to use recyclable brown paper next year then showing her £1 pound land lights. Posting about how she can’t afford new bits for the house but then getting lunch from Pret and eating at the Ivy. She has a child’s mentality. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10

Saffron08

Didn't Lindsey herself say she gained a lot a couple of months ago due to negative comments/not being in a good place etc. If she gained a lot it's the perfect demonstration of the binge/restrict... she's in restrict at the moment which will then lead to binge. Wait for it I'm sure it will happen.

Reactions: 9

yellowmango

Jesus, an entire insta story dedicated to cleaning up a spillage from her lilies. Then complaining another one burst open over night. Here’s an idea hun - maybe but your vase on the table with a mat underneath like a normal person instead of on the floor 🤦‍♀️

rhc92

Chatty Member
So random thought at 4am when I couldn’t sleep. Isn’t her finding out on Christmas Day a bit to Instagram story worthy? I have a feeling she maybe knew the day or two before hand and kept it from husband until Christmas Day?

Orangecat

Is she now a home account? The Christmas jumpers with "last as miss" and "first as Mrs" were peak cringe.
Ugh she’s SO cringe. I can see her getting a wall vinyl with some bullshit like ‘happiness makes a home’ in script writing in their hallway. And then another saying ‘live, love, laugh’ in the kitchen.

I’m probably giving her ideas here. I’ll stop. 😹

• Haha

yellowmango

Well well well look whose been reading here 😩😂 justifying cradling your bump. So do you walk round like that all day then Linds? How do you get anything done hun?
Would just like to say that I'm studying to be a midwife and it is absolutely 100% not necessary to touch your bump all the time 😅

• Haha

Rose18778

The balloons, the cake, the £20!!! mug. It’s all too much, baby isn’t here yet so I wouldn’t celebrate fathers or Mother’s Day. If you must a card from bump and a vest would do.
Just ridiculous. And that creepy mirror selfie of him while she’s smiling adoringly at him, clutching the bump of course. 😂 give me strength.

• Sick

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Can't believe she said she's excited for her 'upcoming role' - I have never heard anyone refer to having a baby as that

• Haha
  • Wow

claralane

Love that their first baby isn’t even here yet and she’s already planning for their second one. Just wait and see how you find dealing with one child to start with love.

Here is something I dont understand... supposedly she found out she was pregnant on Christmas day and told Mike.... yet here she is holding an obvious 'baby bump' around Christmas time? Did she do the test and it say positive then look down and was like.....woah.....there's the baby bump? I smell bullshit. Clearly a fake pregnancy revelation snap from Xmas for the gram. Or am I missing something?
Yeah I said the same thing. According to her she woke up on Christmas Day to no period. Secretly did a test, wrapped it up in a box she conveniently already had. Told mike, then went and told everyone else.

thinking about it now it’s clear that she is desperately trying to outshine whoever else is in the the photos (sisters/sisters in law) and couldn’t cope with being the only one not pregnant so desperately needed to tell them.

I refer to my earlier comment - she’s a twat.

HAB88

As a parent you don’t divide your love... what a muppet! I love my husband to bits but first & foremost I’m a mum and my boy will always have the lions share (could be a contentious way of thinking but everyone is different)
Feel the same. My love for my daughter is unconditional. I would die for her.

Your love with a spouse is conditional and built on trust and respect etc. That can be lost.

I rolled my eyes when I read her trying to compare it. They're completely different kinds of love.

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
Because she is so god damn SMUG and highly irritating at the best of times!!
For someone who’s “struggled” and then stated her nephew was born sleeping, you’d think she’d know better than to cringely boast and post and be so smug all the time. I used to really like her but the more I see the more I dislike.

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
To be honest, I have no issue with her posting all about her pregnancy and I dont think its insensitive either. I dont feel like the fact they others may be struggling means that she shouldnt be excited....

Me and my friend were pregnant together and she had a miscarriage and it was awful and I felt terrible for obvious reasons but she made me promise not to not talk to her about my pregnancy and not to try and hide my excitement because I had every right to be excited and she was still excited for me.

If people dont like her they can unfollow which they clearly are doing, i dont think she should change her content.

Personally I think she is insufferable with it but I want to continue to follow just for the LOLs

• Haha