Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when I thought she couldn’t get anymore dull, she got her own house. Why is she acting like she’s never owned a house before?
I don’t think ppl realise how boring it is when they post this kinda stuff .. I prefer to check out meals or snacks or anything to do with food 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Well...she hasn’t, I don’t think. It’s their first home together
I think she said she sold a house with her ex? I know it's exciting for her moving into a new home with Mike but I don't think everyone wants to see EVERYTHING, down to the empty 4 cans on the side. 🙄 I've had to resort to swiping!

Yeah she’s lived with her previous boyfriend. She said that they moved in together and then she had her epiphany of how unhappy she was and overhauled her life...

God it seems to me like she’s a bit obsessed with her husband. Literally everything she posts is about their wedding

Reactions: 1
Going on about her they’ve already made the house sooo homely? From what I can see it’s just ikea furniture and a load of wedding memorabilia dotted around.. never know anybody to be so obsessed about their wedding day

Reactions: 2
Posting about being on compassionate leave and saving for a dressing table in the same post, get a grip girl

Reactions: 1
No colour, plastic everywhere and now complaining about her husband over the smallest of things. Nothing original

duck me she’s so bloody boring! Who has time to decant every single possession into labelled boxes or spray bottles? Jesus Christ!
She reminds me of my sister in law - her house is FULL of wedding photos/dried bouquet/Mr and Mrs X shite. I get it, you’re married but that’s not an essential part of your personality!

Reactions: 2
I have never seen anyone so obsessed with marriage - the marriage memorabilia, the mr and mrs stuff...almost everything is engraved with ‘Lindsey and Mike’ and a date whether it’s moving house, the first date, engagement...sooo tacky

Sometimes I wonder does she actually even like Mike or is she just so happy to be married to someone. She rarely posts nice things about mike, it’s always centered around her and her wedding

The cringey dancing around her room...she is just a buck toothed mess 🙈 Sick of stories about her shoebox house already.

Reactions: 5
I've had a love/hate relationship with Lindsey for around a year now and I've just unfollowed her hopefully for the last time after she posted an Insta story saying you can enjoy Christmas 'guilt free' with her results with Lucy crap. I don't think she realises how problematic her choice of language is. Christmas is 'guilt free' regardless of how much or how little you eat or exercise you do. Ffs, I do not need to be reminded of that while I'm trying to enjoy the holidays with my family.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.