Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has five, YES five Mummy references in her latest grid post, the tacky mama top, the scan photo on her desk šŸ™„, her Mummy mug, the tit Mothers day balloon and the Mum to be water bottle. I mean itā€™s almost as if she reads this forum and does this to be even more obnoxious than normal!!!

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s going to get a massive shock when the baby arrives. They certainly donā€™t allow the picture perfect life (however hard some people might try)
Yep. One of those people I canā€™t wait for the baby to arrive because itā€™s such hard work!

Yep. One of those people I canā€™t wait for the baby to arrive because itā€™s such hard work!
You realise you'll have to put up with a year of those bleeping "landmark" cards everyone uses for first laugh, first tit, first puke etc and her first mothers day, first trip out alone. Every. bleeping. Thing. That happens

Reactions: 4
She has five, YES five Mummy references in her latest grid post, the tacky mama top, the scan photo on her desk šŸ™„, her Mummy mug, the tit Mothers day balloon and the Mum to be water bottle. I mean itā€™s almost as if she reads this forum and does this to be even more obnoxious than normal!!!
I bet she got them all before The was pregnant as well

Reactions: 2
She definitely reads here, she used the words ā€œtack by name, tacky by natureā€ that I think started here!

Reactions: 2
You realise you'll have to put up with a year of those bleeping "landmark" cards everyone uses for first laugh, first tit, first puke etc and her first mothers day, first trip out alone. Every. bleeping. Thing. That happens
oh god, itā€™s gonna be a massive deal when she goes out alone for the first time isnā€™t it.... sheā€™ll have people with her for weeks then 10 photos of her and the baby on their own...

oh god, itā€™s gonna be a massive deal when she goes out alone for the first time isnā€™t it.... sheā€™ll have people with her for weeks then 10 photos of her and the baby on their own...
Sheā€™s going to have a breakdown when Mike returns to work and leaves her home with the baby.

Reactions: 6
I am really happy for her BUT she has a big following a large majority of which are women who, like her journey to get pregnant isn't so simple or not even possible and literally every post she is ramming it into peoples faces. Its a shame because I do like following her but the excessive pregnancy posts are starting to irritate. I think she should have a little more sensitivity when posting so much about pregnancy and her bump.

Reactions: 10
I am really happy for her BUT she has a big following a large majority of which are women who, like her journey to get pregnant isn't so simple or not even possible and literally every post she is ramming it into peoples faces. Its a shame because I do like following her but the excessive pregnancy posts are starting to irritate. I think she should have a little more sensitivity when posting so much about pregnancy and her bump.
Agreed! I'm happy for her but a large part of her following are still struggling. I understand she is excited but a little bit of sensitivity is needed.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I thought she'd be more sensitive than using it as a pose every day, wonder if she'll be like this when she has the child, daily posts for the gram

Reactions: 5
Yeah I thought she'd be more sensitive than using it as a pose every day, wonder if she'll be like this when she has the child, daily posts for the gram
Sorry to anyone who has children, but this is the exact problem with parents. They donā€™t realise that no one finds their children as interesting as they do...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry to anyone who has children, but this is the exact problem with parents. They donā€™t realise that no one finds their children as interesting as they do...

Donā€™t be sorry, I have two children and I totally agree! No one cares about other peopleā€™s children. Iā€™ve always said kids are like farts, people donā€™t mind their own but canā€™t stand other folkā€™s šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Donā€™t be sorry, I have two children and I totally agree! No one cares about other peopleā€™s children. Iā€™ve always said kids are like farts, people donā€™t mind their own but canā€™t stand other folkā€™s šŸ˜†
Brilliant! šŸ˜‚

I bet her work colleagues are over the moon with her having to work from home for the foreseeable... her happiness is sickly ha

I completely agree.. even though Iā€™m a mum of three..I never brag or boast as I know thereā€™s people out there who arenā€™t as lucky and find might find it painful to see.. I feel like Iā€™d be rubbing it in

I hate mummy bloggers... Just get on with it šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
true.. I stopped sending snapchats and pics to my friends, esp the ones with no kids (I tried not to send many anyway).They havenā€™t actually seen a pic of my baby in over 3 months ha

Reactions: 1
I completely agree.. even though Iā€™m a mum of three..I never brag or boast as I know thereā€™s people out there who arenā€™t as lucky and find might find it painful to see.. I feel like Iā€™d be rubbing it in

I hate mummy bloggers... Just get on with it šŸ˜‚
I think this works for the opposite as well - Iā€™m someone who personally doesnā€™t like children and definitely doesnā€™t want them, but Iā€™m careful to voice this opinion outside of my loved ones as it can really offend people who are desperate for children or trying to conceive :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.