Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but why is mike building their high chair?! She does know it won’t be able to sit in it until at least 6 months🤦🏼‍♀️😂
It's for the gram init. Gotta have the picture perfect poor man's Hinch nursery set up, all greys, whites and natural wood of course, so she can saturate her feed for the next 20 weeks in the hope more free tat is thrown her way

Reactions: 4
It is an exciting time for her but OMG every story is going to be about her pregnancy now. Also her posts make me wanna vom lol

It's for the gram init. Gotta have the picture perfect poor man's Hinch nursery set up, all greys, whites and natural wood of course, so she can saturate her feed for the next 20 weeks in the hope more free tat is thrown her way
Haha YES!!! Poor man’s Hinch has summed it up. Has a Born in 2020 door hanger but the baby hasn’t even been born yet...oddball.

Does she know its not a legal requirement to hold your stomach 24/7 when you're pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I might actually have to unfollow her cos she’s so annoying about this pregnancy 😂 every single post or story alludes to the fact she’s pregnant. WE KNOW

Reactions: 6
This girl grates on me. Always so, so smug. The speaking about conceiving as though it had been 5 years. Isn’t up to 12 months normal in a lot of cases? I hope John Lewis stays shut and she can’t get her nursery furniture. And don’t get me started on him, she wanted Doc Martens, he said no and then she said he knows me better than I know myself. I’d smash a pair over my other halves head if he tried to tell me what to wear.

Reactions: 8
So random thought at 4am when I couldn’t sleep. Isn’t her finding out on Christmas Day a bit to Instagram story worthy? I have a feeling she maybe knew the day or two before hand and kept it from husband until Christmas Day?

Reactions: 9
How did she keep it from Instagram until Mother’s Day!?!? Her stories and posts are out of control now

Reactions: 3
Oh my god as if she is posting about her baby being breech at 22 weeks... when there is all that space for it to move freely around in. She is insufferable and clearly lining herself up to be a mummy account. I think I'm going to have to unfollow

Reactions: 6
Oh my god as if she is posting about her baby being breech at 22 weeks... when there is all that space for it to move freely around in. She is insufferable and clearly lining herself up to be a mummy account. I think I'm going to have to unfollow
I saw the breech part and thought I had to get straight over to Tattle. She has 18 weeks left!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw the breech part and thought I had to get straight over to Tattle. She has 18 weeks left!
Haha I did the exact same thing!! Every story post either has that bleeping MUM TO BE bottle in it, a Mrs cup, a belly hold or some form of TACKy clothing with baby/mama/wife/bump etc on it.

Sidenote, can’t wait for her hamster cheeks to blow up even bigger the further along she gets...

Reactions: 5
I normally unfollow accounts once they announce a pregnancy because all that doesn't interest me at all. I'm going to try stick with this one though for the comedy value. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
it usually gets on my nerves when people say someone’s acting like the only person who’s ever been pregnant, like it’s a big thing let them have their moment but Jesus Christ she really is acting like the only person who’s ever been pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pregnancy must haves? I can't stand people who do this because it's always the same stuff and it's not like she's been through 40 weeks of it. Why is she driving me up the wall so much?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.