Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t understand how she has so much energy. I’m 32 weeks pregnant and I’m exhausted. I made a cake but that was because 1) I wanted cake and 2) it kept the toddler amused. I didn’t even get up this morning to make pancakes like I’d planned to because I was shattered so my lovely husband let me have a lie in on “his” day.

Why does she own so much tacky labelled crap? What about if they get divorced, will she buy stuff saying “ex wife”? We have Mummy and Daddy mugs that a friend bought us after our daughter was born and Mr and Mrs champagne flutes we were bought as a wedding present but nothing else. Funnily enough my life doesn’t revolve around the fact that I’m a wife and a mum, I’m a whole lot more besides!
She doesn't have a personality outside of these. Its sad really. I've never been pregnant and don't intend to for a few years, so not speaking from experience but she is so unrealistic. People would prefer seeing your reality of growing a human than her fantasy version because even easy ones are exhuasting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t understand how she has so much energy. I’m 32 weeks pregnant and I’m exhausted. I made a cake but that was because 1) I wanted cake and 2) it kept the toddler amused. I didn’t even get up this morning to make pancakes like I’d planned to because I was shattered so my lovely husband let me have a lie in on “his” day.

Why does she own so much tacky labelled crap? What about if they get divorced, will she buy stuff saying “ex wife”? We have Mummy and Daddy mugs that a friend bought us after our daughter was born and Mr and Mrs champagne flutes we were bought as a wedding present but nothing else. Funnily enough my life doesn’t revolve around the fact that I’m a wife and a mum, I’m a whole lot more besides!
I don’t think she does, she’s said before she goes off for a nap in the middle of the day. There haven’t been any results with Lucy posts recently. It’s all for show, enjoy your lie in!

Reactions: 3
She was obsessed with losing weight.. she did. Then getting engaged.. she did. Then the wedding.. then obsessed about moving.. now it’s over a baby. The novelty will wear off and she will want something else.

The balloons, the cake, the £20!!! mug. It’s all too much, baby isn’t here yet so I wouldn’t celebrate fathers or Mother’s Day. If you must a card from bump and a vest would do.
Surely she's taken all the fun out of the 'first' fathers day by doing it from bump. I'm pregnant but we didn't do anything for mother's day or father's day but obviously this head had to go all out!

Reactions: 12
It just all worries me doing the whole Mother’s/Fathers day stuff.
The baby isn’t here yet, it might seem like not long but there is a long way to go really....

Reactions: 4
On her most recent caption, the baby put between the new sofa arriving and the car arriving says it all really!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine your partner making you take endless cringe pictures for the gram. It makes me squirm

What are they having done to their living room, it’s a bloody new build?!
I wondered this too as she's put a 'workman' emoji. Unless she is extending the bottom floor but her garden is already tiny as most new builds are (I have a new build and it is tiny)

Reactions: 1
Why can't she just enjoy life, take it as it comes & go with the flow instead of all these countdowns! Obviously you count down to your baby but it feels like there's something missing in her life, she can't just be content, she always needs to be obsessing over what's coming next

Reactions: 8
Why can't she just enjoy life, take it as it comes & go with the flow instead of all these countdowns! Obviously you count down to your baby but it feels like there's something missing in her life, she can't just be content, she always needs to be obsessing over what's coming next
once one thing is ticked off the list, it’s straight onto the next thing. It’s a sad way to live if you only get gratification like that

Plus she needs to realise that having a baby isn’t all cute outfits and insta posts. I’m excited for my baby to be here in 6 weeks but I’m not counting down because I’ve got so much other stuff to do before then - my daughter’s 3rd birthday, my husband’s birthday, fun days out and much more.

I used to be like her, always counting down to the next big thing but I soon realised I was missing out on day to day life and the simple pleasures like a nice meal or a pretty view.

Reactions: 8
Yeah she definitely doesn’t take the time to just enjoy life day to day. Which means her life is probably going to be pretty quick moving and she’ll suddenly be old one day with nothing to countdown to.
It’s also insta gratification... the humble brag. Look at my “perfect life” with my getting thin (where the gratification starts - posting slimmed down pics are of yourself on social media which gets positive comments, which spurs on the dieting/exercise); then the endless holidays she had, then the wedding, more holidays, then the house and oo look how nice my new house is, where I can be thin and show you how loved up I am with my “perfect” (🙄) husband. Now the perfect babies on the way: with more ways to make the house more perfect and then to have the perfect car with it. It’s all a facade and it is a shallow way to live.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.