Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pregnancy must haves? I can't stand people who do this because it's always the same stuff and it's not like she's been through 40 weeks of it. Why is she driving me up the wall so much?!
Because she is so god damn SMUG and highly irritating at the best of times!!

Reactions: 4
Because she is so god damn SMUG and highly irritating at the best of times!!
For someone who’s “struggled” and then stated her nephew was born sleeping, you’d think she’d know better than to cringely boast and post and be so smug all the time. I used to really like her but the more I see the more I dislike.

Reactions: 9
For someone who’s “struggled” and then stated her nephew was born sleeping, you’d think she’d know better than to cringely boast and post and be so smug all the time. I used to really like her but the more I see the more I dislike.
Completely agree - it feels quite insensitive

Reactions: 6
Bump spotted the arctic roll. Do us all a favour and duck off and don’t come back until your kid is 5 and is driving you up the bleeping wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We “wasn’t” going to share he news until I got accidentally tagged in a story then I was forced to share. 😂 how very... millennial of you. Really, no one’s that bothered, especially smack bang in the middle of a global pandemic about your gestation and Markle-esque belly cupping, get a grip woman!

Half that stuff she’s modelling (!) is going to be white elephants when their baby arrives. A thimble baby nail file, any takers? The woman is completely ridiculous 🤡 can’t believe she shoe horned someone else’s baby loss into her post and made it all about her

Reactions: 5
She needs to have one thing to focus on in her life as she obviously cannot live for the moment. It was the wedding, then the house/trying for a baby) but when both of these were on hold it was the exercise and food now it’s the baby.
I don’t think she will ever truly be happy. When her baby is born she will always be looking to the next stage of their life.

Funny how she wasn’t going to share but now won’t bloody stop!!!
Some things are just meant to be for you and you are not an expert. You are just past 22 weeks. Wait till you’re 40 weeks pregnant (and were expecting to give birth at 38) then still have another week to go... bet she won’t be on insta then!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙈

Reactions: 3
She’s going to get a massive shock when the baby arrives. They certainly don’t allow the picture perfect life (however hard some people might try)

Oh god. Doing yoga in T1 and crying?!? She’s unbelievable. I can’t even. Every single story is about her pregnancy/bump. I want to unfollow but also here for the car crash... I imagine mike will be a lazy dad

Oh god. Doing yoga in T1 and crying?!? She’s unbelievable. I can’t even. Every single story is about her pregnancy/bump. I want to unfollow but also here for the car crash... I imagine mike will be a lazy dad
I’ve always found her in offensive but the levels of baby/pregnancy tit Is unreal! She needs to tone that down or it’ll be a long 18 weeks....am the same, considering unfollowing but also want to keep watching

Reactions: 7
Will she ever go a day without mentioning she's pregnant or 'the bump'

Reactions: 3
Will she ever go a day without mentioning she's pregnant or 'the bump'
Nope. Until its born and then it will be all about the new baby. Then her struggle trying for a second. "we were trying for 3 weeks without joy then a miracle happened"

• Haha
She was never in a million years gonna keep this pregnancy secret!
She has been dropping hints for months. This board called it months before she announced. Worst kept secret since how much of a controlling slime ball her husband is

She comes across as someone who is never content, always got to be doing something or have something to talk about! She's in for a shock when baby comes that's for sure 😜

She comes across as someone who is never content, always got to be doing something or have something to talk about! She's in for a shock when baby comes that's for sure 😜
She won't let on. It will be like Soloman or Hinch. All picture perfect for the gram, making other mothers feel insecure and like failures

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.