Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, just looked up that face cream she’s banging on about on her stories and the “magic” day cream is £75 for 50ml and the night cream is £100 for 50ml. I don’t know any mums who have that amount of money to spunk on moisturiser. She truly is on another planet.

Reactions: 3
And sneaky as that discount code is actually an affiliate link and she’s not marked it. That’s one to be reported!

Reactions: 4
I saw her saying treats for finishing work and made an assumption 🙈 she’s only 33 weeks so I was surprised (or is she further along but wanted the Christmas reveal?! 🧐)
I thought she would make a lot more of it but as she’s working from home am guessing she won’t get all the fanfare she’d normally expect.

So they picked their baby names 5 years ago a few months after they started dating? FREAK ALERT

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So they picked their baby names 5 years ago a few months after they started dating? FREAK ALERT
We had a boy’s name chosen about 9 years ago but not using it now. Our tastes have changed so much! This baby is having the name we had picked out for our daughter if she’d been a boy but thankfully no one remembers what that was 😂

Reactions: 1
I had to see my baby before I decided it was definitely her name or not. We had options to choose from and eliminated it to our three favourites but we both looked at each other when she was born and said the same name. Definitely not any of the names I imagined when we first got together, they all make me cringe now!

Reactions: 2
Love that their first baby isn’t even here yet and she’s already planning for their second one. Just wait and see how you find dealing with one child to start with love.

Reactions: 9
Love that their first baby isn’t even here yet and she’s already planning for their second one. Just wait and see how you find dealing with one child to start with love.
She's so odd, why would anyone do that?

I don't think I will be able to cope with her calling the second baby TikTack as well :sick:.

She's so odd, why would anyone do that?

I don't think I will be able to cope with her calling the second baby TikTack as well :sick:.
It’s the sort of thing you keep to yourself rather than telling the entire internet. Fingers crossed she doesn’t go for #2 and end up with #2 and #3 like my best friend!

Reactions: 3
It’s winding me up how she’s putting her location as “pregnant”.

didn’t realise she was the only woman to ever get pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right I know this sounds like I’m being a cow and have something against her which I really don’t however:

They’ve spent over £1200 on a pram/pushchair. Fine, their money to spend how they wish. However she’s now said when the baby is born they’ll buy a new pink or blue hood and some accessories. I’ve just looked and a new hood is £80. Why do you need to buy a new hood for £80 just to show strangers what genitals your baby has?

Her and Mike are a bloody marketing dream. If you want to go all out and buy pink or blue tit (and don’t even get me started on that) then find out what you’re having before it’s born. Don’t waste money and resources buying neutral stuff just so you can buy stuff and then go and buy a tit ton of gender specific (🤮) stuff as soon as you’ve pushed the baby out. It’s such an astronomical waste of time and energy and not to mention bad for the planet!

Reactions: 7
😂😂 and why does she hold her belly in EVERY photo? Is she afraid it’s going to fall out?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right I know this sounds like I’m being a cow and have something against her which I really don’t however:

They’ve spent over £1200 on a pram/pushchair. Fine, their money to spend how they wish. However she’s now said when the baby is born they’ll buy a new pink or blue hood and some accessories. I’ve just looked and a new hood is £80. Why do you need to buy a new hood for £80 just to show strangers what genitals your baby has?

Her and Mike are a bloody marketing dream. If you want to go all out and buy pink or blue tit (and don’t even get me started on that) then find out what you’re having before it’s born. Don’t waste money and resources buying neutral stuff just so you can buy stuff and then go and buy a tit ton of gender specific (🤮) stuff as soon as you’ve pushed the baby out. It’s such an astronomical waste of time and energy and not to mention bad for the planet!
Our pram was probably the biggest waste of money we spent on our baby, carrycot lasted 6 weeks, as she had such bad reflux we put her In the seat unit so she didn’t have to lie flat, then before she was one we bought a lightweight pushchair, so it was easier in the car and lighter to push!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.