Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest, I have no issue with her posting all about her pregnancy and I dont think its insensitive either. I dont feel like the fact they others may be struggling means that she shouldnt be excited...

Personally I think she is insufferable with it but I want to continue to follow just for the LOLs
I agree with this, I always think it's a very strange argument to say that someone TTC might find it upsetting and so she should stop. E.g. how many photos is acceptable and at what point does it get upsetting? Surely it's different for different people? There's stuff I don't like seeing on Instagram and so I just don't follow those accounts. I think we all have to be responsible for ourselves in that way. 🤷‍♀️

I left the last part of your post on because I agree with that too. 😂

Reactions: 2
That new video there is 3/4 people that are pregnant. Who's the only one holding their stomach and wearing a top that saying training for two 😱 shock it's this head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That new video there is 3/4 people that are pregnant. Who's the only one holding their stomach and wearing a top that saying training for two 😱 shock it's this head 😂
I noticed that. Yes because in between doing weights you hold your baby bump just like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I came straight over here when i saw this, she is a head indeed! Honestly, she needs to give her head a wobble, its embarassing!

Reactions: 1
I’ve never seen a more out of shape bunch of people in my life. Not exactly giving off the greatest impression of RWL is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s not even had this baby and is already saying she’s wants a second. She’s just posted ‘10 facts about me’. It’s not easy love, calm down.

• Haha
She’s not even had this baby and is already saying she’s wants a second. She’s just posted ‘10 facts about me’. It’s not easy love, calm down.
whilst also saying, if we’re lucky enough 🙄
“Infertility has always been a fear of mine”
“There are 3 angel babies in our family”

have some respect then!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I didn’t realise she was engaged before?!?! She’s mentioned her ex twice in that post.. I bet mike didn’t like that 😂

Becoming an RWL ambassador is one of her proudest achievements. Says a lot.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Here is something I dont understand... supposedly she found out she was pregnant on Christmas day and told Mike.... yet here she is holding an obvious 'baby bump' around Christmas time? Did she do the test and it say positive then look down and was like.....woah.....there's the baby bump? I smell bullshit. Clearly a fake pregnancy revelation snap from Xmas for the gram. Or am I missing something?

Attachments

• Wow
Here is something I dont understand... supposedly she found out she was pregnant on Christmas day and told Mike.... yet here she is holding an obvious 'baby bump' around Christmas time? Did she do the test and it say positive then look down and was like.....woah.....there's the baby bump? I smell bullshit. Clearly a fake pregnancy revelation snap from Xmas for the gram. Or am I missing something?
Yeh bit strange but must be a food baby? She was obviously prepared and had pregnancy tests ready to pee on to do it on Xmas morning. Plus I find it bizarre that she had everything ready to surprise him on Xmas day 🤦🏼‍♀️i never bought anything until I was over 20 weeks preg 😂

Edit- *So I did the maths and she would of only been 4 weeks pregnant on Xmas day! Way too soon to tell anyone other than hubby. I never told my family until after 12 week scan coz you just never know 😟

Last edited:
She did say it was a food baby and not a real bump.
also said she had the pregnancy tests and the box and other tit all bought as soon as they started trying...which is a bit odd (the box that is not the tests)

I posted earlier, I'm convinced she knew a few days beforehand and then told Mike on Christmas day for the big insta reveal later on.

Reactions: 5
I posted earlier, I'm convinced she knew a few days beforehand and then told Mike on Christmas day for the big insta reveal later on.
If she was only four weeks gone, it’s possible that she staged these photos sometime over the Christmas period and just said it was Christmas Day for the twee, instaperfect announcement. You’d struggle to get a good, strong positive at just four weeks, imo

Yeah I said the same thing. According to her she woke up on Christmas Day to no period. Secretly did a test, wrapped it up in a box she conveniently already had. Told mike, then went and told everyone else.

thinking about it now it’s clear that she is desperately trying to outshine whoever else is in the the photos (sisters/sisters in law) and couldn’t cope with being the only one not pregnant so desperately needed to tell them.

I refer to my earlier comment - she’s a twit.

Reactions: 9
Hey guys, she’s pregnant. Did you know she’s pregnant? Like she’s PREGNANT! I know you think other people have been pregnant before but they can’t have been because she’s the only pregnant person EVER.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey guys, she’s pregnant. Did you know she’s pregnant? Like she’s PREGNANT! I know you think other people have been pregnant before but they can’t have been because she’s the only pregnant person EVER.
I had no idea. what gave it away?
😆😆🤣🤣😆😆🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.