Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SophGirl

called her out on the rai now baby and it has NOT gone down well. Apparently it’s a new thing and all pandemic babies are now rainbow babies. Because it’s totally the fucking same as loosing a baby.

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
I’m on carby’s side.
Someone needs to call this shit out. I haven’t got the energy but I’m glad someone has because I don’t want my kids thinking that what the likes of Lindsey is promoting is healthy. I feel the same about Pickard. It’s not healthy and it should be called out.

• Heart

Elcatx

I never comment but I found the comment ‘ I wonder how I will divide my love and time between my husband and child’ a bit strange. It’s a bit obsessive. Maybe that’s just me🥴

• Sick

carriexbradshaw

Just saw the most recent underwear photos and showed them to my husband. Also told him how lucky he is he married me and didn’t have to do them!

Agree! Considering her “issues” with conceiving and her sister having struggles too...
I’m 22 weeks with my second and we’ve only told people we are close to and family. Haven’t announced it as such on any social media after having 2 miscarriages in the past year and realising how triggering it is for some
I completely agree with this! She went on about how she was TTC and how difficult it was, yet rubs salt in to others wounds. I feel for her sister, I'm sure Linds is taking away her pregnancy joy by rubbing this in her face.

Also, what's with the baby is in the perfect position comment, we get it Tacky McTackFace your life is so fucking perfect, I bet it isn't.. I bet they have debt coming out of their ears and he probably isn't the perfect husband!

I hope they have a healthy baby, but why say that it's perfect and measuring spot on again... Rub and dub dub, two tacky dickheads in a tub!

bumblebees19

VIP Member
The amount of money she has spent on new clothes for 'bump' and the vast scale of 39869869 online deliveries and she let her pregnancy vitamins run out and didn't replace them?! Says it all about where her priorities are.

yelnats

it usually gets on my nerves when people say someone’s acting like the only person who’s ever been pregnant, like it’s a big thing let them have their moment but Jesus Christ she really is acting like the only person who’s ever been pregnant

• Haha

L-J-P

I used to really like Lindsey, she was really motivational. Now it's all just got too much. And I was a follower of RWL, it was a great community and there was really supportive people and don't get me wrong, there still are some, but I feel really disheartened by the new ambassadors they have chosen. They are all big accounts with lots of followers, who have lost weight by other methods and have just found RWL, but because they already have a large following, they've just chosen them, and they fobbing it off as it was all RWL. And that's very annoying for likes of me who has been at it for a while. Also, they used to promote a healthy lifestyle, and say they are huge advocate's for mental health, and that a biscuit or 2 wouldn't hurt, now it's all low carb and the 30 Get Lean Diet. Like others have said in this thread, Lindsey has become obsessive and toxic mental health state, I have noticed her jump back and forth to the green diet and she just cannot make up her mind, it's all a bit false for me. AND THAT BLOODY HOOP. Also I don't think she sends off the correct message that RWL used to strive for, and I don't think she should be an ambassador for them.

Reactions: 10

carriexbradshaw

God, she thinks she's a know it all doesn't she! Half that stuff isn't needed in the hospital bag. Love how she's concerned about biodegradable nappy bags but buys disposable pants! I really love how she says "recommended.." to make her sound less of a dick buying unnecessary tat 🤣

She's so smug and a walking cliche. If I was a midwife and saw her coming in with all that shit, and the pregnancy pillow, I'd do a runner.

Also, hoping "not to use the formula"... Because she's going to be the perfect mum and breastfeed, baby is going to latch on like a dream 😂, and rub it into everyone's face! Oh god, incoming breastfeeding pics coming soon 🤢 because of course in her opinion breastfeeding makes you the perfect mother!

This woman, thinks she knows everything, they're both so OTT with everything, engagement, wedding, two honeymoons(??), pregnancy, diet, exercise, house, anniversaries. They'll never be happy, constantly trying to be the best (in their opinion) and keeping up with the Jones'. Twats! Never have a thought for those less fortunate, or her followers that might not be able to conceive, afford tacky tat. Instead rub it in their faces girl, sure they'll love that!

I'd much prefer her going on about exercise and diet than ramming pregnancy/ pregnancy advice down my throat every single second. I'm due next month and didn't need all the "recommended" items in my hospital bag with my last baby, and certainly won't be taking it in this time!

xoxo GG

VIP Member
I can almost 100% guarantee that things are nowhere near as perfect as she likes to post that they are. It’s all for show so nobody thinks things are amiss.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
She's ordered her hello fresh for 31st and hopes mike can follow the cards. I'll be very worried if he can't

Another tacky photoshoot :sick:

• Haha

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Sorry to anyone who has children, but this is the exact problem with parents. They don’t realise that no one finds their children as interesting as they do...

Don’t be sorry, I have two children and I totally agree! No one cares about other people’s children. I’ve always said kids are like farts, people don’t mind their own but can’t stand other folk’s 😆

• Haha

kgsd798

I find her whole new house/newly married thing so cute.

I’ve refollowed her recently and she’s alright isn’t she. She’s just loving life and quite sweet, she ain’t doing anyone any harm bless her.

/least tattle post ever, but I don’t care.
literally no. Nothing cute about body dismorphia, obsession with being thin, obsession with a thigh gap, obsession with marriage, obsession with your house and all materialistic things. She is the opposite of cute. She can lose as much weight as she likes, she’ll still be ugly on the inside

claralane

I honestly don’t understand how she has so much energy. I’m 32 weeks pregnant and I’m exhausted. I made a cake but that was because 1) I wanted cake and 2) it kept the toddler amused. I didn’t even get up this morning to make pancakes like I’d planned to because I was shattered so my lovely husband let me have a lie in on “his” day.

Why does she own so much tacky labelled crap? What about if they get divorced, will she buy stuff saying “ex wife”? We have Mummy and Daddy mugs that a friend bought us after our daughter was born and Mr and Mrs champagne flutes we were bought as a wedding present but nothing else. Funnily enough my life doesn’t revolve around the fact that I’m a wife and a mum, I’m a whole lot more besides!

Moonandstars

I’m at the stage where I really might have to unfollow. This bloody pregnancy is lasting forever and it’s only going to get worse!! It’s the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen. The constant cradling bump poses, the mountains of baby deliveries... Lindsey, if you’re reading this - Being 👏🏻 A 👏🏻 Mother 👏🏻 Or 👏🏻 Wife 👏🏻 Isn’t 👏🏻 A 👏🏻 Personality 👏🏻 Trait 👏🏻

• Haha
I am really happy for her BUT she has a big following a large majority of which are women who, like her journey to get pregnant isn't so simple or not even possible and literally every post she is ramming it into peoples faces. Its a shame because I do like following her but the excessive pregnancy posts are starting to irritate. I think she should have a little more sensitivity when posting so much about pregnancy and her bump.

Why do we need the poses in front of the rwl screen?? Having to look at her struggling to contain her goofy teeth with her smug thin lipped smile, her trousers yanked up so high her camel toe will soon have thrush, so that everyone can see her ‘bump’
YAWN

Also, does anyone find it weird not only did she buy the crappy guess what box when trying to get pregnant but also the babygrow?! Considering she only had 7 days to be able to use it before the Daddy 2020 part was obsolete, it all just seems very convenient and creepy to me.
I get doing something special to tell your husband/partner, I did the same - but to order these things when she has posted so many times that her “greatest fear” was struggling to conceive just seems very inauthentic and thinking more of the gram than anything else.

SophGirl

Another one who is using the rainbow symbol for her ‘pandemic baby’. I am NOT ok with this. As someone who is currently carrying their rainbow baby I find it such a bloody insult.

TJ90

VIP Member
I hope she has her baby today. Only because she said she wants it to wait until September so it’s not the youngest in it’s school year. Come on baby!

• Haha