Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For fucks sake! She is so bleeping thick 😩 does she think she’s having a toddler or something?
Newborn is quite big! My poor firstborn was swimming around in it, my sister went out & bought him Early Baby as he looked a sorry state! 😭 I was bleeping massive before I had him as well 🤣

Reactions: 4
Newborn fits babies up to about 8 lbs or so nowadays because the average weight of babies has increased, so unless she thinks she’s having a 12 pounder all the clothes she has will be huge!

Reactions: 2
Newborn is quite big! My poor firstborn was swimming around in it, my sister went out & bought him Early Baby as he looked a sorry state! 😭 I was bleeping massive before I had him as well 🤣
Exactly! She hasn’t got a clue! She really lives in dreamland or hasn’t actually ever seen a newborn. Unless her baby is a whopper she will need newborn.

I love that this is the thing she’s choosing to be a cheapskate about after all the tit she’s bought over the last few months! Just go to your beloved John Lewis Lindsey and buy a 3 pack of newborn baby grows!

Reactions: 5
She’s going to wear a pair of maternity pants for when Labour starts 🙄 and packed a bikini I hope she realises the bikini bottoms are a waste of time and that they won’t be going on

Earplugs and eye mask for the hospital ward and the journey too hospital WTAF

Omg is she for real 😂 at least the midwifes in the hospital will get a good laugh at her when the only clothing she’s got in her baby bag is the kids first school uniform.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg is she for real 😂 at least the midwifes in the hospital will get a good laugh at her when the only clothing she’s got in her baby bag is the kids first school uniform.
She's actually deluded! She's the type that has bought everything brand new for her hospital bag for her, and hasn't even thought about baby being 'newborn', because as long as she has her mama nightie and baby can latch on first time (we'll see) she'll be alright. I can tell you now she won't be snacking, or cuddling her pregnancy pillow.

God I feel for the midwifery team, I bet she's such a highly strung patient. I also think she's having a photoshoot in the hospital after birth, for "memories" 😂

Wonder what her sister thinks of her taking all that with her in her hospital bag?

She's a walking cliche! Wait for the Bounty rep to come, bet she's giddy about that.

Also, I'm willing to bet they've booked a private room too! Not that that's a bad thing, but for them it'll inflate their heads even more because they'll think they're actual (tacky) royalty! 😂

I do think she's going to struggle with her postpartum body, but then again she'll "bounce" back and make new mums (especially first timers) feel like utter tit, because that's what Linds likes to do, rub things in to people's wounds to boost her own ego! 🧂

It creeps me out that her and Mike look like bro and sis 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's actually deluded! She's the type that has bought everything brand new for her hospital bag for her, and hasn't even thought about baby being 'newborn', because as long as she has her mama nightie and baby can latch on first time (we'll see) she'll be alright. I can tell you now she won't be snacking, or cuddling her pregnancy pillow.

God I feel for the midwifery team, I bet she's such a highly strung patient. I also think she's having a photoshoot in the hospital after birth, for "memories" 😂

Wonder what her sister thinks of her taking all that with her in her hospital bag?

She's a walking cliche! Wait for the Bounty rep to come, bet she's giddy about that.

Also, I'm willing to bet they've booked a private room too! Not that that's a bad thing, but for them it'll inflate their heads even more because they'll think they're actual (tacky) royalty! 😂

I do think she's going to struggle with her postpartum body, but then again she'll "bounce" back and make new mums (especially first timers) feel like utter tit, because that's what Linds likes to do, rub things in to people's wounds to boost her own ego! 🧂
Gutted for her that Bounty reps are furloughed in most hospitals (thank goodness!) so she’ll have to take her own newborn tack-fest photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Part of me hopes she has to bottle feed - just so she can’t be a smug duck. I’m obviously not against breast feeding, if you can do it amazing but she will be one of those preachy twats about finding it hard but persevering and loving every minute of it. Everything is going to be perfect remember. Looks like she’s going on a two weeks all inclusive with all the shite she’s taking in.

Reactions: 5
Part of me hopes she has to bottle feed - just so she can’t be a smug duck. I’m obviously not against breast feeding, if you can do it amazing but she will be one of those preachy twats about finding it hard but persevering and loving every minute of it. Everything is going to be perfect remember. Looks like she’s going on a two weeks all inclusive with all the shite she’s taking in.
She'll be another keepingkate, bragging about how much milk supply she has. While some poor new mum is struggling to get baby to latch.

There's too much pressure already, seeing these twats on Instagram gloat about their breastfeeding journey, the perfect latch and milk supply makes others feel inadequate, especially when hormones are running havoc. Also, it's always a perfect journey, they never share (or in some cases over share 🤢) the realities of breastfeeding, the demanding side, the affect on mental health, etc.

But she won't care, she's a selfish twit, who thinks the world revolves around her.

Funny how they haven't bought a new car yet, Mike's got his old car back... Better film it so everyone knows we drive a BMW! 😂🤷‍♀️

She'll be another keepingkate, bragging about how much milk supply she has. While some poor new mum is struggling to get baby to latch.

There's too much pressure already, seeing these twats on Instagram gloat about their breastfeeding journey, the perfect latch and milk supply makes others feel inadequate, especially when hormones are running havoc. Also, it's always a perfect journey, they never share (or in some cases over share 🤢) the realities of breastfeeding, the demanding side, the affect on mental health, etc.

But she won't care, she's a selfish twit, who thinks the world revolves around her.

Funny how they haven't bought a new car yet, Mike's got his old car back... Better film it so everyone knows we drive a BMW! 😂🤷‍♀️
I think she done a massive countdown where it was x months until this, x months until TikTack, x months until the sofa and car so we've got alot to look forward to 😂

Reactions: 1

About Keepingkate.....

That new mum was me! I was obsessed with her stories after I had a my little girl and I was struggling to breastfeed so badly. We had to go back to hospital a few days after she was born because she’d lost so much weight because my supply wouldn’t come in. Watching her with her freezer full off breast milk while I was either hooked up to a baby, or a breast pump sent me over the edge. 😂

• Sad
About Keepingkate.....

That new mum was me! I was obsessed with her stories after I had a my little girl and I was struggling to breastfeed so badly. We had to go back to hospital a few days after she was born because she’d lost so much weight because my supply wouldn’t come in. Watching her with her freezer full off breast milk while I was either hooked up to a baby, or a breast pump sent me over the edge. 😂
Keepingkate is a knob....her thread on here is great 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.