Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our pram was probably the biggest waste of money we spent on our baby, carrycot lasted 6 weeks, as she had such bad reflux we put her In the seat unit so she didn’t have to lie flat, then before she was one we bought a lightweight pushchair, so it was easier in the car and lighter to push!
same. Our carrycot was used once or twice tops. Used the car seat much more.

Reactions: 3
What she really meant is that she wanted the same pushchair as Hinch.

Reactions: 2
I’m going to sound like a right witch but for all her weight loss in the lead up to the pregnancy of the century, pregnancy doesn’t suit her. She has quite a frame and being tall she looks huge. Not like all the gym buffa that just look dainty with a bowling ball stuffed up her dress. She looks huge and still has 7 weeks or so to go. The constant posing is vomit making! Give it a rest for the love of god!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dear god everything is pregnancy related. Even her story about getting a haircut (“before I found out I was pregnant”). I understand she’s excited I totally get that. But she is allowed to mention non pregnancy related things. If I were struggling to get pregnant It would be very upsetting for me.

Reactions: 4
Dear god everything is pregnancy related. Even her story about getting a haircut (“before I found out I was pregnant”). I understand she’s excited I totally get that. But she is allowed to mention non pregnancy related things. If I were struggling to get pregnant It would be very upsetting for me.
Exactly. Considering before she got pregnant she mentioned that it took her a while to get pregnant, you'd think she would have some consideration for people in the same position as she was

I think she looks awful, it's her face. Weirdly manly. They also look like siblings

I think she looks better pregnant though, when she lost the weight and was obsessive her face looked skeletal.

Her pregnancy feels like the longest one ever 😫
I swear it has been! She thinks she looks amazing too, but she’s not got a nice round bump. She doesn’t suit pregnancy.

Oh FFS, the woman needs to learn some correct grammar. It’s “we were” not “we was”. She doesn’t do herself any favours - just makes her sound even thicker than we already know she is!

Her 'socially distanced' baby shower looks cute, not too many tacky slogan things so you can tell she didn't organise it 😂 . Her husband doesn't look very happy in the picture though!

She wants to do a 'welcome to the world party' is this a normal thing now? Or another way of showing the baby off again :rolleyes:

Her 'socially distanced' baby shower looks cute, not too many tacky slogan things so you can tell she didn't organise it 😂 . Her husband doesn't look very happy in the picture though!

She wants to do a 'welcome to the world party' is this a normal thing now? Or another way of showing the baby off again :rolleyes:
God! She is so weird and desperate for attention. Welcome to the world party?? Seriously, get a grip! 🙄

God! She is so weird and desperate for attention. Welcome to the world party?? Seriously, get a grip! 🙄
TikTak number 2 will probably be here before that happens as she's said it will be post pandemic shower/party. Can't see that happening anytime soon

Not sure I’ve ever seen him happy 😂

• Haha
I swear he doesn’t even like her, he never looks like he wants to be near her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think she looks very different sizes in her selfie photos to the one of her and her brother? She looks alot bigger in the photo with Mike (I'm not slating her putting weight on, I know she's growing a human) However, her photos are very false that she takes herself.

I can’t get over how much of a twit this girl is. I honestly don’t know why I follow her. She’s such a smug duck. You just know her and her brother won’t call themselves by their names anymore. It’ll just be mummy and daddy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.