Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe she said she's excited for her 'upcoming role' - I have never heard anyone refer to having a baby as that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That’s how she lives her life, through adopting a series of roles and shaping her entire personality around it. There is no thread of her character through her life, just that of a ‘fiancée’ or a ‘wife’ and now a ‘mum’

Reactions: 8
Oh my god. A bleeping pushing cake?!? I nearly scrolled by it thinking it was some random birthday.

duck my life. Because I’m clearly doing it all wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is a bleeping loon! She is in for such a shock! Will due laughing if she ends up going over due and has to be inducted as Mike will not be allowed in until she is in active labour. Bet she won’t be harping on about happy pushing with a huge episiotomy that she can’t sit down on for a week due to all the stitches 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
A maternity leave party? By mum wanted to throw, I assume she means I nagged, bitched, moaned and acted hard done by. Why is her location pregnant again?!? Not a place! She is utterly insane!

Reactions: 6
I can't actually cope... It's sooooooo wasteful buying boys and girls clothes.. as well as decorating a nursery to then redo it.. buying buggy hoods to replace with coloured ones.. I've never known someone as straight up deluded and wasteful!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
As we reflect on how looney she is, let's all remember when she first found out she was pregnant so went to a family party and had pictures taken of her cradling her 4 week pregnant 'bump' alongside other members of her family who actually has a bump 😂 She is a sociopath!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As we reflect on how looney she is, let's all remember when she first found out she was pregnant so went to a family party and had pictures taken of her cradling her 4 week pregnant 'bump' alongside other members of her family who actually has a bump 😂 She is a sociopath!
Oh God! I forgot about that! Nuts conpletely nuts. I have just remembered that she had the box for the test for Mike before she even got pregnant as she took the test and told him on the same day. She is barmy!

Reactions: 3
Oh God! I forgot about that! Nuts conpletely nuts. I have just remembered that she had the box for the test for Mike before she even got pregnant as she took the test and told him on the same day. She is barmy!
Especially for someone that claims it took them a long time to conceive. I feel like she bought way too much stuff (tacky bits) too early.

Reactions: 2
Especially for someone that claims it took them a long time to conceive. I feel like she bought way too much stuff (tacky bits) too early.
Same! She didn't even try long before she bought it. I actually wonder how long they tried because for someone who struggled she is exceptionally braggy and insensitive.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure she struggled that much to be honest, I think her definition of struggle is not getting pregnant the first month they tried, probably took an average amount of time for a couple their age, it just didn’t happen to her carefully curated timescale therefore she thinks she struggled

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure she struggled that much to be honest, I think her definition of struggle is not getting pregnant the first month they tried, probably took an average amount of time for a couple their age, it just didn’t happen to her carefully curated timescale therefore she thinks she struggled
I'm sure she said a while back that it was a few months. Could be wrong though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.