Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right she hasn't posted in 4 days and no stories really either.... concerned? She annoys me no end but I hope she and baby are ok šŸ˜© reckon she's just having a break because of the 'Rainbow Baby' thing?
Sheā€™s still been liking posts so I donā€™t think anything is wrong

Reactions: 3
I'm sure she's fine, I've got a feeling she would've said otherwise.

I agree with the earlier post that she's probably just a bit shocked after the rainbow post thing, maybe its given her time to think about what a rainbow baby actually is.

Reactions: 5
Hopefully itā€™s nothing serious and just a case of realising that if she wants all the perks of her platform, she also needs to take some responsibility for her actions and think more carefully about her content.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can imagine she had more than the two messages she posted about, itā€™s a really emotive subject. Sheā€™s probably lost a few followers over it too, that and the constant bump hugging

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her because of the rainbow baby post, it was the last straw!
Yes same, we are trying desperately for our own Rainbow and after 18 months trying and not succeeding that was the final straw for me. It really effected me, which is silly I know, but there we are.

Reactions: 6
Yes same, we are trying desperately for our own Rainbow and after 18 months trying and not succeeding that was the final straw for me. It really effected me, which is silly I know, but there we are.
Thatā€™s not silly at all, I found it a trigger too and did the same! I hope your Rainbow comes soon x

Oh dear god her Fatherā€™s Day post, I canā€™t cope! I tried to ignore all the cheese even though the Rainbow baby thing really bothered me but itā€™s gone too far now. ā€œThank you for all you do for usā€ - what has he actually done considering your baby is still inside you??? No night feeds, no nappy changes, no playing, no burping, no bathing, no taking the baby out a walk...because itā€™s not here yet!!! And the Daddy mug, sorry I just couldnā€™t ever buy into anything like that as I was really scared of jinxing things. Thereā€™s plenty of time for Mummy and Daddy crap (if youā€™re that way inclined) once your child is safely in your arms.

Reactions: 14
I would never tire of punching her in the face - Iā€™m sure I wouldnā€™t. Smug, annoying, snobby, irritating witch.

The balloons, the cake, the Ā£20!!! mug. Itā€™s all too much, baby isnā€™t here yet so I wouldnā€™t celebrate fathers or Motherā€™s Day. If you must a card from bump and a vest would do.

Reactions: 8
The balloons, the cake, the Ā£20!!! mug. Itā€™s all too much, baby isnā€™t here yet so I wouldnā€™t celebrate fathers or Motherā€™s Day. If you must a card from bump and a vest would do.
Just ridiculous. And that creepy mirror selfie of him while sheā€™s smiling adoringly at him, clutching the bump of course. šŸ˜‚ give me strength.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
All the tat she has with girlfriend, fiancĆ©e, wife etc and now the vest, itā€™s just ticking achievements off a list to her. The cake and the cake topper too, so over the top and cringe.

I can almost 100% guarantee that things are nowhere near as perfect as she likes to post that they are. Itā€™s all for show so nobody thinks things are amiss.

Reactions: 10
All the tat she has with girlfriend, fiancĆ©e, wife etc and now the vest, itā€™s just ticking achievements off a list to her. The cake and the cake topper too, so over the top and cringe.
Its just so tacky! No pun intended! Imagine if they ever split, she would be surrounded by pure named tat reminders šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I love coming on here once shes posted! I'm currently pregnant and I did a card and baby grow but that was it. She loves being over the top.

Sheā€™s sickening. Who buys a cake topper for Fatherā€™s Day?! Iā€™ve followed some instagrammers before and never seen that! As a few people said, I hope nothing happens, but I do feel like sheā€™s jinxing herself buying all this stuff.

She really puts me on edge with all the stuff sheā€™s bought in this pregnancy. I had a friend who was expecting her first born with her husband. Pregnancy was all normal, everything was perfect. They had a gorgeously decorated nursery, stacks of baby grows and all the tech. She had a stillbirth at 39 weeks. Makes me so sad thinking about it, even 6 years on.
Iā€™m not saying donā€™t buy anything, and Iā€™m not saying donā€™t be excited for the birth of your first baby, but all this fuss about Fatherā€™s Day, all the personalised tit... itā€™s just not needed and is so over the top!

I honestly donā€™t understand how she has so much energy. Iā€™m 32 weeks pregnant and Iā€™m exhausted. I made a cake but that was because 1) I wanted cake and 2) it kept the toddler amused. I didnā€™t even get up this morning to make pancakes like Iā€™d planned to because I was shattered so my lovely husband let me have a lie in on ā€œhisā€ day.

Why does she own so much tacky labelled crap? What about if they get divorced, will she buy stuff saying ā€œex wifeā€? We have Mummy and Daddy mugs that a friend bought us after our daughter was born and Mr and Mrs champagne flutes we were bought as a wedding present but nothing else. Funnily enough my life doesnā€™t revolve around the fact that Iā€™m a wife and a mum, Iā€™m a whole lot more besides!

Reactions: 10
Sheā€™ll probably be spotted in five years time at a car boot trying to sell them at a premium price.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.