Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helmi

Dear Lily,

GDPR only applies to private consumers. You, as Lily Pebbles, as New Kid in Town Ltd., are a brand/a company and while working with brands, are working through a B2B relationship. Therefore, GDPR does not apply.

Kind regards,

An actual marketing/PR professional with a master's degree in BA

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

SnoozieQ

Her story about the Allies of Skin cream which she then conceded is ridiculously expensive annoyed me so much. She posted a long apology for how expensive it is, saying she can’t find it in stock anywhere but when she does she’ll post a link. WTF? It’s in stock on the Allies of Skin website with 25% off - what she means is that it’s not in stock anywhere that she has an affiliate link for, so she can’t make any money out of it. 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Mark and Anna, settling down in front of the TV in a socks & sandals and mince pie 'moment'.

Mark: I see Lily is keeping it real again.
Anna: Oh my word. She's having a tampon moment. No, it's a situation. Definitely a situation. A tampon situation.
Mark: Talk about TMI. How gross is that?
Anna: Should we tell her? We should tell her, shouldn't we?
Mark: No.
Anna: Nah. *Laughs* Goes back to watching Homes Under the Hammer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Lily planning her wedding was something else, though. She constantly went on about how she was not going to be your average bride, how her dress was soooo different, how her wedding reception would be so unlike anything else.... and yet she turned out to have a white dress, and a barn wedding that was so Pinterest it hurt. Not sure what weddings she had been to, but I've been to at least 5 just like it.
And it's not like I care, but she made it sound like she was going to do an underwater wedding with Nemo and Dory as their witnesses....

• Haha
Reactions: 59

sourgrapes

CE17A0F4-F73B-40D7-8CB7-27BF80738096.png

What’s with that emoji?! Jesus how can she not find her daughter singing to herself absolutely adorable?!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

Loopiloo

195F70E4-1265-4C53-A306-4007E320622A.jpeg

Well maybe if you stopped frying your hair with straighteners, it’d be healthy enough to grow back!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
She'll regale us tomorrow with another super over-compensating story about how the 'strong drink' she posted tonight knocked her out and she was totally asleep by 730PM. Or "blah blah one of my 2021 resolutions is live in the moment and I started last night with a super conspicuous fooling-nobody gram blackout". Sorry once you spend your whole anniversary getaway (or whatever it was) literally gramming nonsense every 5 minutes instead of focusing on sharing an experience with your partner, no one buys this shit.
Here's a photo of me and my helper aka Rich on nye. The blurred background is me being a ultimate creative not because there are other people in the house. ( :rolleyes: I know what tier 4 rules are guys). In fact at 11:59 I needed to go to the loo to change my tampon and Rich had to come with me to hold the little bag thing after I blocked the toilet. So really we spent nye in the upstairs loo - not the downstairs one because that's Rich's poo loo. Rich wanted to give me a little peck on my cheek but I got annoyed because Grey is sleeping and a kiss would wake her up. So stop saying I spent nye with my parents, I'm a mum and didn't even have time to find my gloves so I couldn't possibly go out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Scotland1995

Tier 4 issue because they had Christmas Day at her parents house. Had those leftovers on Boxing Day. Didn’t have gravy and couldn’t be arsed trying to find a shop that was open on Boxing Day...

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Lyla123

Oh my! Am way back on this thread and only half way through her most recent vlog and HOW can this woman not be aware of HOW much she complains!? Dear lord. Complaining about Xmas, tier 4, the annoying sound the toy car makes the, the old toy kitchen which was gifted, brown bread, her burnt sandwich, her cystitis, her post pregnancy dry brittle hair, her feeling cold even in the house with a billion layers and wool under clothing, her zara coat which "everyone loves" but isn't warm, her being jealous of her husbands North face coat, her trainers which were the wrong colourway, not being able to find the specific tampon, her legs after her long walk, when dinner is "sooooo late" - 30 mins late, her being DONE with Xmas!
I couldn't watch anymore. This woman is unbelievable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Readinginks

VIP Member
Lily is always overcomplicating parenting. She makes it look so hard, and is constantly confused and won't stop moaning about it. I really hope she will wait a little while before No. 2 because she could not handle another one, at least not this soon.
The reason she overcomplicates everything is that she’s got all the time in the world to do so. She wouldn’t think twice about what to make for breakfast if she had to get her arse out of the door before 7:30am to make it to nursery/work on time.

Very bold of her to assume that it’s just as easy as deciding to have another baby. I guess no one told her that it’s not guaranteed
I know I keep going on and on about this like a broken record but I had two miscarriages and lost four babies this year and the way she talks about fertility, pregnancy or motherhood is plain disgusting to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

Readinginks

VIP Member
Not to offend anyone, but many Brits do seem to struggle with any temperature under 5*C or over 20*C. Never have I had to make so many weather related conversations as I do now living in London.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

CuriousAndCurioser

This is a rhetorical question yet it's not: What would make this stage of Lily's life any easier as a mother short of a) not having a job b) having a nanny? She would tell you she wants her 'job' and doesn't want a nanny. So what else, how could this hardship she's reportedly enduring get any easier? No COVID and her family babysitting more?

Struggling to understand how the life she chose - working while having a small child - could possibly get any easier
Rich drops off Grey to day care in the morning, goes to work, picks her up in the afternoon after lunch, takes her to swimming or dancing or arts, brings her home, feeds her, bathes her while Lily has to wash her hair right that second, puts her to bed and cooks dinner. Lily will film them from afar and either laugh at her husband or complain about something, and then go back to unsubscribe from newsletters in her big office with a tiny desk.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Summernights

VIP Member
I’d take that regrowth time and time again if it meant I’d end up with beautiful little children. She is just such a misery

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Thanks to @Dwightschrute for the great thread title! Apologies, I had to edit the title to make it fit. Here's the full thread title: No one told her life was gonna be this way, her jobs a joke, her instas broke, her channel’s DOA. (To the tune of the Friends theme).

So, with Tampon-gate in full flow (sorry, couldn't resist!) here's a quick recap on what else has been happening in Lily's 'Nobody told me!' life.

- It was Lily's birthday. For her birthday she got...a nasty bout of cystitis!
- All of Lily's birthday's before Grey were 'nothingy' because life before Grey was 'nothingy.' Lily continues to try and convince herself and us that she is a natural born mother.
- Speaking of, still no sign of baby number two, even though, according to Lily, baby number 2 will 'probably happen' in 2021. However, we know she's on her period, which leads me to...
-Tampon-gate. For anyone who hasn't been keeping up, Lily has recently shared that she flushes tampons down the loo, because nobody told her this is not something you're supposed to do. Long-suffering Rich, who still doesn't have a desk of his own, then had to unblock the inevitably blocked toilet.
-Lily also shared that her parents allowed her to go off on holiday with her boyfriend and one other couple when she was fifteen years old. Tattlers have concluded that the 'one other couple' was most probably her boyfriend's parents.

Lily Pebbles. The gift that keeps on giving.

• Heart
  • Haha

MissD

14). You may have to adapt your home set up if there’s a global pandemic and your husband needs to start working from home (#getrichadesk)

• Haha

CuriousAndCurioser

Im here to vent about something that drives me insane. I know it must seem stupid to most people, but as a former barista that has gone on several courses to learn about coffee, how to make the perfect shot, how to steam the milk in different ways to get different textures, how to pour it to get different drinks, and how to do patterns, HER “LATTE ART” STORIES ENRAGE ME. That’s not latte art, that’s foam drops. Fuck off, you idiot. Some of us spend a very long time learning about these things to get ahead in our profession. There are competitions and award shows for these things, and it’s not as easy as it may seem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48