Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story about the Allies of Skin cream which she then conceded is ridiculously expensive annoyed me so much. She posted a long apology for how expensive it is, saying she can’t find it in stock anywhere but when she does she’ll post a link. WTF? It’s in stock on the Allies of Skin website with 25% off - what she means is that it’s not in stock anywhere that she has an affiliate link for, so she can’t make any money out of it. 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Her story about the Allies of Skin cream which she then conceded is ridiculously expensive annoyed me so much. She posted a long apology for how expensive it is, saying she can’t find it in stock anywhere but when she does she’ll post a link. WTF? It’s in stock on the Allies of Skin website with 25% off - what she means is that it’s not in stock anywhere that she has an affiliate link for, so she can’t make any money out of it. 🙄
You should DM her and tell her it’s literally in stock on their own website ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That’s literally the film camera Anna uses aswell. At this stage I’m also angry at Anna for still being Lily’s friend when she couldn’t be more obviously using her for content ideas and copying her life in general!

Reactions: 19
It’s quite ironic that someone who has spent years riding the influencer gravy train had such a dry Christmas dinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Why would Lily make Rich drive 10 whole minutes to get the dinner and also get the gravy on two separate occasions and not herself using it as a sly opportunity to see her own family?

She's rattled by everyone being so observant as it means we can see all her other mistakes too!

Also posting the explanation to stories which expire after 24h. What if I want to know your sob story tomorrow?!
THIS! That story is BS. Why wouldn’t she want to see her own family on Xmas day or think they might not want a few mins “on the doorstep” with Grey?!

The rambling explanation and defensive tone gave it away, Shilly. She 100% reads here. How funny that Anna was the one to draw everyone’s attention to the lack of gravy though - the shade 😂

Reactions: 29
All she needed to say was “I don’t like gravy with my dinner, but I like it in a sandwich”. Super easy answer.
I know someone who only has gravy in Yorkshire puddings, no where else. Easy and more believable answer compared to “we forgot, and then Rich drove to my parents house twice”.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she not have any way of making the bloomin’ gravy at home?! Why did her poor parents (mum) have to sort it out for her which means Rich had to drive back to their house to pick it up?! Jeeeeeez 😫

Reactions: 9
I reckon she should just have stuck to being offline over Christmas and not shared anything. But I think she liked that picture of her and wanted to share it, and is now having to cover her tracks.

Reactions: 37
I reckon she should just have stuck to being offline over Christmas and not shared anything. But I think she liked that picture of her and wanted to share it, and is now having to cover her tracks.
I also don’t find it much of a break when they still take pictures and show them in bulk a week later.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did she not have any way of making the bloomin’ gravy at home?! Why did her poor parents (mum) have to sort it out for her which means Rich had to drive back to their house to pick it up?! Jeeeeeez 😫
She didn’t cook a single thing from that meal (whether eaten at their home or at her parents’) why would she bother with the gravy?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Even if she claims to have instant gravy, I’d still rather take that over dry Turkey 😂 She has a lovely big kitchen and can’t even find the pride to cook a meal at Xmas. What a waste.

Reactions: 22
Too funny how all the influencers 'log off' for a break, but just can't resist sharing/bragging so end up digging themselves into these holes! And hillarious that Anna's comment basically causes gravy-gate!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lol! I wonder if gravy-gate will lead to the end of Lily and Anna's 'friendship?!' I guess gravy-gate is payback for all the times Lily spilled Anna's secrets on the podcast! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That’s literally the film camera Anna uses aswell. At this stage I’m also angry at Anna for still being Lily’s friend when she couldn’t be more obviously using her for content ideas and copying her life in general!
Didn’t Lily say she asked Anna for recommendations for film cameras? Instead of listening to the recommendation, Lily went ahead and copied Anna, again.

Reactions: 7
She didn’t cook a single thing from that meal (whether eaten at their home or at her parents’) why would she bother with the gravy?
Haha! But a lot of people normally have gravy granules etc in the cupboard. But this is Lily, of course she won’t. She’s so lazy and entitled.

Reactions: 11
Didn’t Lily say she asked Anna for recommendations for film cameras? Instead of listening to the recommendation, Lily went ahead and copied Anna, again.
Mark has been into film photography for years so definitely would have had a few recommendations other than “copy ours” 🙄

Reactions: 5
Even if she claims to have instant gravy, I’d still rather take that over dry Turkey 😂 She has a lovely big kitchen and can’t even find the pride to cook a meal at Xmas. What a waste.
like did she not have a stock cube? We had a gravy mini disaster at my mother in laws on Christmas Day where I forget to bring my veggie gravy so there was only the turkey gravy, but I made up a delicious one using a mushroom stock cube and a spoon full of marmite. She really has no creativity to do anything spontaneously does she.

Reactions: 19
Does she not wear a mask when she goes out? I understand people take them off for photos but she's been filming herself on walks a lot lately and I have yet to see a mask on her face or even on her wrist.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.