Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit embarrassed to ask, but can someone explain the “Lil-lets” reference to me? English isn’t my first language and I’ve been wondering for days and auntie Google doesn’t help me (and if it has anything to do with the drink Lillet I don’t get it either). 🙈
Lillet’s is a brand of tampons in the UK.
Hilariously they are also famously applicator free, which our very own Lil-Lete claims she can’t use ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
There must be thread title in there somewhere? ‘Lil-lets: throwing her tampons and career down the toilet?’
That is a brilliant title! 🤣 Keep that in mind when it comes to posting thread title ideas for the next thread because I will vote for it 😂

Reactions: 14
Lillet’s is a brand of tampons in the UK.
Hilariously they are also famously applicator free, which our very own Lil-Lete claims she can’t use ...
I’ve never used a tampon with an applicator in my life. Yes, I struggled with it when I was 10 and didn’t understand my own body, but seriously, how hard can it be. She’s 33!

Edited to add I absolutely don’t want to shame anyone who uses tampons with applicators. I firmly believe in “you do you” when it comes to personal/period hygiene. I’m only saying this because Lily makes a big song and dance about everything environmentally friendly period products and then says she can’t possibly use a tampon without an applicator. Well, then maybe just don’t mention it.

Reactions: 11
195F70E4-1265-4C53-A306-4007E320622A.jpeg

Well maybe if you stopped frying your hair with straighteners, it’d be healthy enough to grow back!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
^ I hate when she refers to Grey as SHE. Call your daughter by the (terrible) name you gave her!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Came here to say the same: stop frying your hair with heat and chemicals, and maybe it will grow? Stop cutting it? STOP COMPLAINING??
Her straighteners are probably snapping the hair off. My hairdresser says there is no need to have straighteners hotter than the 350 settings, even below that. Lily probably has them on like 500, lol.

Reactions: 16
I’d take that regrowth time and time again if it meant I’d end up with beautiful little children. She is just such a misery

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Yeah, her Insta story said Grey already had scrambled eggs on toast , Weetabix and she wanted Lily’s raisin toast. So here’s a thought... why not give her MORE scrambled eggs on toast or MORE Weetabix or why not just give her your raisin toast if she really wants it and pop a couple more slices of bread in the toaster for yourself? 🙄. She doesn’t seem to be a fussy eater at all.
I’m already picturing how Lily is going to encourage disordered eating in Grey. It’s already started.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Her Instagram is a non stop whine.
After the last year we’ve had, I wish she’d just take stock of how lucky she really is. Healthy, happy little family with a roof over their heads and no financial worries.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Came here to say the same: stop frying your hair with heat and chemicals, and maybe it will grow? Stop cutting it? STOP COMPLAINING??
I have really bad hair loss because of recurrent miscarriages. It doesn’t affect everyone but I was unlucky also in that respect, although at this point I couldn’t care less about it and I would happily be bold if that meant having a healthy child. Every time I wake up and my pillow is full of hair or I keep picking hair from the food I made (sorry, I know it’s gross) I get a bitter reminder of grieving my children I never met. I don’t know how Lily would cope with something similar if a side effect of her healthy pregnancy makes her so miserable (although I think it’s just frying).

I’d take that regrowth time and time again if it meant I’d end up with beautiful little children. She is just such a misery
I’m so with you on this ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
My regrowth is the same and so I’ve embraced my natural curls and it’s done my hair the world of good!

Reactions: 9
In her cult beauty haul she had products from the brand Bread which is made for people with 3-4 curl patterns. She'll probably try to use it on her straightened hair and complain about it being too greasy.

I know so many people that used the quarantine to embrace their natural texture (myself included) and its a shame she's never given it a proper go. She could never commit to something that isn't instant gratification

Reactions: 24
I had a lot of hair loss post-partum (and previously from a miscarriage a couple of years before I had my baby) and consequently had a lot of regrowth... It looks nothing like hers, that is entirely due to damage!

I've also gone curly girl like some of the posters above and think that's what has helped the most but even after my miscarriage it wasn't that bad and I used to straighten it then, guess the difference is I always used heat protector and only straightened my hair twice a week, I imagine she goes at it every day as well as having chemical straightening treatments.

I feel sad for Grey who is going to grow up with wavy/curly hair and watch a mum who loathes her natural texture so much, you can imagine Grey will start straightening hers too as soon as she can 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That hair is definitely nothing to do with being post partum. If anything your post partum hair should be quite healthy as it’s brand new, though I’m finding mine is a little more delicate and softer than my normal hair. So she’s basically just proving that she’s destroying her hair with heat

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.