Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son is two days older than Grey and he has a bowl of cereal and a banana every morning. I don’t understand what Lily’s problem is. I’m sure she’ll cope with a normal basic breakfast, you don’t need to cook her eggs benedict every morning.
Nothing comes naturally to her. Is she just not very bright? She’s totally unaware she looks and sounds like an idiot. This is a daily occurrence too! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I assume where I live (in the SW) is a similar temperature to where Lily is and yeah i suppose it is quite cold. But I go out with gloves and hat but once I’m walking I’m usually warm enough to take them off, so unless you are just standing round she must be boiling in all those layers!

Reactions: 11
But she did not tell us that at the time, so she too lied in posting this. It was not a fun first outing, but a worried new parent taking her baby to hospital. She wanted to come across too cool to dress up when instead she probably had to rush.
Yeah I mean when I had to go back to hospital with baby I looked like tit too, but I don’t count that as our first outing and it certainly wasn’t something I wanted a bloody photo of!

Reactions: 13
The reason why she feels like a ‘pro’ on dressing up warm is because it’s the first picture she’s actually got her coat zipped up! 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The reason why she feels like a ‘pro’ on dressing up warm is because it’s the first picture she’s actually got her coat zipped up! 🤦‍♂️
Hearing Kris Jenner’s voice on this one going “you’re doing amazing, sweetie!”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im here to vent about something that drives me insane. I know it must seem stupid to most people, but as a former barista that has gone on several courses to learn about coffee, how to make the perfect shot, how to steam the milk in different ways to get different textures, how to pour it to get different drinks, and how to do patterns, HER “LATTE ART” STORIES ENRAGE ME. That’s not latte art, that’s foam drops. duck off, you idiot. Some of us spend a very long time learning about these things to get ahead in our profession. There are competitions and award shows for these things, and it’s not as easy as it may seem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Im here to vent about something that drives me insane. I know it must seem stupid to most people, but as a former barista that has gone on several courses to learn about coffee, how to make the perfect shot, how to steam the milk in different ways to get different textures, how to pour it to get different drinks, and how to do patterns, HER “LATTE ART” STORIES ENRAGE ME. That’s not latte art, that’s foam drops. duck off, you idiot. Some of us spend a very long time learning about these things to get ahead in our profession. There are competitions and award shows for these things, and it’s not as easy as it may seem.
I’m with you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Question for those of you who have been following lily for a really long time, like pre-wedding - was she always this dim?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The absolute simple smile on her in that photo, smiling in amazement that as a woman of 30 odd years of age she has finally managed to dress herself appropriately for the weather. What planet is she on?! How has she gotten this far in life and not known that basic layering is the key to adding warmth? She is literally smiling with glee that she managed to zip up her coat like a big girl and now wants to share all her big girl tips with her dumb followers too. You can literally get thermals in Primark. I’m convinced rich must wipe her ass for her too, along with trimming her pubes and unclogging her tampon riddled toilet

Rich: pube trimmer, toilet unclogger, gravy snatcher, ass wiper

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Question for those of you who have been following lily for a really long time, like pre-wedding - was she always this dim?
I don't think so! I used to not mind her and actually enjoyed her content. That was more YouTube days, she's always been a bit bland but she got YouTube at the ideal time.

But now I'm watching a parody of some rich privately educated mum learn that it is cold in winter and you have to feed your child.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wasn't aware of it and I think I have followed her from fairly early on. I think the rise of Instagram has really revealed her stupidity as we were only seeing a very short, curated glimpse on YT.

Reactions: 16
Rich woman works out the secret to staying warm
- Buy expensive coat and footwear
- Zip up coat

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The absolute simple smile on her in that photo, smiling in amazement that as a woman of 30 odd years of age she has finally managed to dress herself appropriately for the weather. What planet is she on?! How has she gotten this far in life and not known that basic layering is the key to adding warmth? She is literally smiling with glee that she managed to zip up her coat like a big girl and now wants to share all her big girl tips with her dumb followers too. You can literally get thermals in Primark. I’m convinced rich must wipe her ass for her too, along with trimming her pubes and unclogging her tampon riddled toilet

Rich: pube trimmer, toilet unclogger, gravy snatcher, ass wiper
Perfect!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Rich woman works out the secret to staying warm
- Buy expensive coat and footwear
- Zip up coat
😂
It’s unbelievable that she’s making content out of getting your big winter coat and some warm boots on. Honestly it’s probably got no lower than minus 2 in London. Chilly yes but hardly Arctic. A few years back we had really cold temps like minus ten at night. God help if that’s repeated. Her content is a badly stuck record... cold, doesn’t know what to do with her kid, making some food. Yawn!!

Reactions: 13
I've been following Lily since around the time she was planning her wedding and I never remember her being this absolutely insufferable (spolit, small-minded, intolerant). I'm sure she has always been like this but as @Sounimpressed said I think Instagram has highlighted how vacuous most of these influencers really are. The way she acts on the podcast also hasn't done her any favours!

Reactions: 16
She also lived at home with her parents for a really long time, so maybe it’s just become more apparent now that she’s having to actually do things for herself how incompetent she is?

Reactions: 32
I’m all up for pointing out what lil-let’s misgivings are and god knows she has enough of them, but even I cannot find it in my heart to criticise her for not looking her best in this circumstance.
No, but that's not what she posted it as. She posted it as 'don't worry all you new mums out there, I did not glam up for our first walk either' when in reality, she had to rush her daughter to the hospital so of course she had not bothered to get dressed and put make up on. So where she wanted to make a 'IG is fake, nobody looks that glam in real life' point, she actually took it the other way. Such a strange one. And why even bother to take pictures at that time, and to then post them as well....?

Reactions: 14
I’ve followed Lily for years, I think maybe 2012/13? And I never really noticed how vacuous she is until recently. Tattle definitely opened my eyes to it more but I also think I’ve grown up since I started following her and she..hasn’t?
Im 26 but I feel like I have a lot more common sense than her!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.