Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the question about what to give Grey for breakfast - imagine having a child who wants to eat lots, is tucking into a variety of foods and is asking for more, and thinking that’s an issue because you don’t personally like breakfast. Just batch cook some porridge, do weetabix with fruit, eggs and bread, it’s really not hard. She doesn’t have to eat something different every day.
Growing up we never had cereal. It was always slices of bread with various types of meat, cheese, eggs, or even.. chocolate sprinkles. (I am Dutch, it's a thing). I don't understand her constant need for tips, other than wanting to up her engagement figures. I mean, she's got sisters and a mum, can't she just ask them? But really... it's not rocket science is it? Just give her a bit more than what you gave her before if she's still hungry. Like you said Aardvark, she doesn't need soemthing different every day.

Lily is always overcomplicating parenting. She makes it look so hard, and is constantly confused and won't stop moaning about it. I really hope she will wait a little while before No. 2 because she could not handle another one, at least not this soon.

Reactions: 34
She’s so self obsessed that she thinks her own likes and dislikes must be her daughter’s too.

Reactions: 29
Question for those of you who have been following lily for a really long time, like pre-wedding - was she always this dim?
Years ago Lily was more guarded about sharing her life, she hardly ever vlogged. Her videos were makeup focused. I was following her before Insta stories were a thing; her feed was outfits, makeup and products. Very little day-to-day home life stuff. So limited opportunity to reveal her dimness.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lily planning her wedding was something else, though. She constantly went on about how she was not going to be your average bride, how her dress was soooo different, how her wedding reception would be so unlike anything else.... and yet she turned out to have a white dress, and a barn wedding that was so Pinterest it hurt. Not sure what weddings she had been to, but I've been to at least 5 just like it.
And it's not like I care, but she made it sound like she was going to do an underwater wedding with Nemo and Dory as their witnesses....

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Years ago Lily was more guarded about sharing her life, she hardly ever vlogged. Her videos were makeup focused. I was following her before Insta stories were a thing; her feed was outfits, makeup and products. Very little day-to-day home life stuff. So limited opportunity to reveal her dimness.
Also she lived at her parents house till she was 27 (I am not shaming her, I am 30 living with my parents) and it's super obvious that she never had to deal with the most basic adult chores and routines, so she makes the biggest deal in the world from simple things. Like the toilet clogging, probably happened at her parents house many times over the years, but she told her mom to call about it and never knew how it was magically fixed. Probably food magically appeared in the fridge every week, so she didn't know anything about planning and cooking and cleaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lily is always overcomplicating parenting. She makes it look so hard, and is constantly confused and won't stop moaning about it. I really hope she will wait a little while before No. 2 because she could not handle another one, at least not this soon.
I don't think she's going to wait - she said on the podcast that baby #2 is in her plans for 2021.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I don't think she's going to wait - she said on the podcast that baby #2 is in her plans for 2021.
Very bold of her to assume that it’s just as easy as deciding to have another baby. I guess no one told her that it’s not guaranteed

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Very bold of her to assume that it’s just as easy as deciding to have another baby. I guess no one told her that it’s not guaranteed
She always talks about having more children as if it's a given. Same when talking to Anna, it's always 'when', not 'if'.

Reactions: 19
The reason she overcomplicates everything is that she’s got all the time in the world to do so. She wouldn’t think twice about what to make for breakfast if she had to get her arse out of the door before 7:30am to make it to nursery/work on time.

I know I keep going on and on about this like a broken record but I had two miscarriages and lost four babies this year and the way she talks about fertility, pregnancy or motherhood is plain disgusting to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I don't think so! I used to not mind her and actually enjoyed her content. That was more YouTube days, she's always been a bit bland but she got YouTube at the ideal time.

But now I'm watching a parody of some rich privately educated mum learn that it is cold in winter and you have to feed your child.
Couldn’t agree more!

I hope she knows how babies are made.

Reactions: 4
This whole breakfast saga is such a snore fest. Just get the duck on with it and feed your child breakfast. My daughter has cereal and a banana for 4 mornings in a row because I have to get her to the childminders for 8am so I can go to work (proper work in an office 9-5:30 not just lounging around my house fingering fruit bowls) and she doesn’t care/ have a choice/ know it’s the same bleeping breakfast. Christ, how is this woman 34 and a mother and still does not know the basics

Reactions: 36
Totally. She always speaks as if having a second child is a done deal.
This is something that really grates me irl and I always pull people up on it. “When will you have another baby?” Err, IF I want another baby and IF I am lucky enough to conceive and IF I fortunately do not miscarry again.

This whole breakfast saga is such a snore fest. Just get the duck on with it and feed your child breakfast. My daughter has cereal and a banana for 4 mornings in a row because I have to get her to the childminders for 8am so I can go to work (proper work in an office 9-5:30 not just lounging around my house fingering fruit bowls) and she doesn’t care/ have a choice/ know it’s the same bleeping breakfast. Christ, how is this woman 34 and a mother and still does not know the basics
Toddlers literally don’t care what they have for breakfast, give her some shreddies and fruit and get on with your day 🤣

Reactions: 14
It’s pathetic honestly. Lily is such an overgrown child she can’t understand that just because she is a fussy eater doesn’t mean Grey has to be. Just give the child some food and get on with your day! It doesn’t have to be a big song and dance. She has enough money for crying out loud.

Reactions: 15
Maybe Lily needs to wish for a brain and common sense before pro creating again - god help Grey 🙏🏼. This Christmas has been eye opening 👀

Who the hell flushes tampons, blocks the toilets and her husband has to fix it and give her a solution which a bin and toilet paper would fix. WHAT DID SHE THINK THOSE BINS ARE IN PUBLIC TOILETS? Her “nobody told me” is BS it’s just pure laziness and lack of respect for anything.

She’s a Londoner... so we all don’t know how to cope with the cold...🙄. Layer up, zip up your overpriced gifted coat and get a grip. No one needs your basic content with no thought.

Over complicating motherhood 100% - she’s got nothing better to do, wants to project a yummy mummy I’m so different and innovative with Grey image. But she just comes across dim and lacking in any motherly instinct or ability to think for herself.

I used to watch Lily back in the day but now just watch her stories to cringe at the absolute lack of self awareness she has and waiting for the next infuriating or cringeworthy excuse for “content”

Rant over lol 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When she was sorting out Grey's clothes she made a comment about how she can see why 'people plan to have the second baby around the same time as they had the first' (so that clothes would be in season etc) WTF? So utterly privileged to be able to think that conception is so easy that you can 'plan' when your baby would be born. For women who have suffered with infertility her constant talk of how she'll have baby number 2 in 2021, how it took her a 'long time' to conceive Grey (6 MONTHS IS NOTHING) is incredibly triggering.

I wouldn't wish infertility on anyone. I've been there and it's awful. But I do wish that Lily would open her eyes and her mind a little when it comes to stuff like this. Her lack of empathy and self awareness is really off the chart.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She’s literally making a problem where there isn’t one too. Surely you only need ideas if your child is being fussy and won’t eat what you’ve already tried. Blatantly just doing this for engagement which is so sad.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.