Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it funny how often we have to come here just to decipher what she has said and what she actually means!
I think she means don’t pass on addresses to other companies without permission, but who knows. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isn’t it funny how often we have to come here just to decipher what she has said and what she actually means!
I think she means don’t pass on addresses to other companies without permission, but who knows. 🤷🏻‍♀️
her written English is terrible! I‘m generally not someone to judge spelling and grammar but for a blogger she’s just so awful at writing. The key being able to articulate what you want to say!

That GDPR post was so badly written. She wants to sound smart like look at me I know about GDPR rules but all it does is leave us scratching our head, trying to figure out what she means.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So Lily, as per her latest Instagram, wants to know what we want to see more or less of from her this year. In the comments, someone has asked for content about life skills. From Lily. Lily, who can't figure out what to feed her own daughter for breakfast. Lily, who blocked a toilet by flushing tampons down the loo. Lily, who has only just figured out at age 33 how to dress for the cold. Life skills with Lily. This has to be a joke.

Then again, she has said she's filming her 'how to dress for the cold weather' video this week. I thought that had to be a joke too. Guess not!
I SO badly want to reply to that comment - "you want life skills from a woman in her 30s who only just found out that you can't flush tampons and that you should wear layers when it's cold and that you should feed your child when they're hungry?" What a joke - I'm 20 and I know all these things! I don't understand how lily made it through uni with no idea of these things

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I SO badly want to reply to that comment - "you want life skills from a woman in her 30s who only just found out that you can't flush tampons and that you should wear layers when it's cold and that you should feed your child when they're hungry?" What a joke - I'm 20 and I know all these things! I don't understand how lily made it through uni with no idea of these things
Lol! Do it!! She will block you though.

Reactions: 8
Back to work for Lil-Lets in her *office* to unsubscribe to newsletters she didn't sign up for and pose in her Hush Homewear joggers with the Moody Up filter. EYE ROLL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Dear Lily,

GDPR only applies to private consumers. You, as Lily Pebbles, as New Kid in Town Ltd., are a brand/a company and while working with brands, are working through a B2B relationship. Therefore, GDPR does not apply.

Kind regards,

An actual marketing/PR professional with a master's degree in BA

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
Dear Lily,

GDPR only applies to private consumers. You, as Lily Pebbles, as New Kid in Town Ltd., are a brand/a company and while working with brands, are working through a B2B relationship. Therefore, GDPR does not apply.

Kind regards,

Yes to this. B2B data professional here. Two words Lily, legitimate interest.

Reactions: 28
Dear Lily,

Kind regards,

Nice to hear from people actually knowledgeable about their jobs. Lily should do some basic how to be an influencer course.

Yes to this. B2B data professional here. Two words Lily, legitimate interest.

Reactions: 19
dry brittle hair, her feeling cold even in the house with a billion layers and wool under clothing, her zara coat which "everyone loves" but isn't warm, her being jealous of her husbands North face coat
she should really get her thyroid checked like someone said before, those are classic hypothyroidism symptoms

You’re absolutely right! i think my knee jerk reaction was just that i was SO horrified by them taking 5 toddlers to Florida during a pandemic that i immediately compared them to Lily and was like “wow she’s not terrible after all”
Lily took her toddler on a trip too during the pandemic. Did you catch that? More than 1 trip by the way.

Last edited:
Hmm do you know if she approves comments before they show up on IG posts?

I posted that I wanted a update on her BLM efforts. That seemed to have gotten deleted. So I reposted it, saying that I was reposting it. On my account I can see the comment but when I’m not logged in, I can’t.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Hmm do you know if she approves comments before they show up on IG posts?

I posted that I wanted a update on her BLM efforts. That seemed to have gotten deleted. So I reposted it, saying that I was reposting it. On my account I can see the comment but when I’m not logged in, I can’t.
Lily could have a filter in place so that certain words like BLM don't show up in comments or she has put you on restricted - you can post and see it but others can't.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Been quiet because of the holidays. But I am catching up now. I just love Lily’s threads so much 🤣

Happy New Year you beautiful people, don’t ever change x

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.