Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5) You can only get pregnant when you ovulate.
6) When you come off the pill you don’t necessarily get pregnant straight away.
We should make a Wiki page with the things no one told her.
I think I missed the whole ovulation/ conceiving thing, can someone summarise first me please ?

Reactions: 2
I think I missed the whole ovulation/ conceiving thing, can someone summarise first me please ?
I think a lot of this is in the podcast episode about motherhood, where Anna calls the menstrual cycle “this mystery thing”. Basically Lily thought she’d fall pregnant straight after coming off the pill, but hadn’t realised you can’t get pregnant all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think a lot of this is in the podcast episode about motherhood, where Anna calls the menstrual cycle “this mystery thing”. Basically Lily thought she’d fall pregnant straight after coming off the pill, but hadn’t realised you can’t get pregnant all the time.
And in recent Stories she mentioned ovulation as one of those things no one tells you as a woman, it's in this thread somewhere.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
7) sometimes electronics, IKEA play kitchens and mirrors come with a protective plastic film that you have to peel off.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
9) You have to tend to and look after your grass on a regular basis if you want it to stay in pristine condition. It doesn't just magically stay that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
10) You don't have to have children if you haven't a maternal bone in your body
11) Not everybody can have children, so it's best not to talk about "when" you'll have chikdren

Reactions: 37
12) Starting to tend to your garden in late-September (despite having all spring and summer free) isn't the brightest idea.

Reactions: 21
14). You may have to adapt your home set up if there’s a global pandemic and your husband needs to start working from home (#getrichadesk)

• Haha
Reactions: 49
17) You don't have to tiptoe around, whisper or stop recording when your child is sleeping.
18) You don't have to stop working when the sun goes down.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
19) Copying everything from your work wife does not equal creativity.

Reactions: 29
20) You don't have to rigidly schedule your week in to "Grey days" and "work days"
21) You can still interact with and look after your child on a non "Grey day"
22) Spending the day unsubscribing from email newsletters is NOT considered work regardless of the job you do!

Reactions: 36
24) You don't have to hog a huge ass office room all yourself. You can share it with your husband (#getrichadesk) or give that room to your darling daughter who needs the space more than you do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
25) Don’t keep wearing lipstick when your lips are sore, cracked and inflamed.
26) You don’t have to use the toilet in front of your partner when you become a parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.