Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Dwightschrute for the great thread title! Apologies, I had to edit the title to make it fit. Here's the full thread title: No one told her life was gonna be this way, her jobs a joke, her instas broke, her channel’s DOA. (To the tune of the Friends theme).

So, with Tampon-gate in full flow (sorry, couldn't resist!) here's a quick recap on what else has been happening in Lily's 'Nobody told me!' life.

- It was Lily's birthday. For her birthday she got...a nasty bout of cystitis!
- All of Lily's birthday's before Grey were 'nothingy' because life before Grey was 'nothingy.' Lily continues to try and convince herself and us that she is a natural born mother.
- Speaking of, still no sign of baby number two, even though, according to Lily, baby number 2 will 'probably happen' in 2021. However, we know she's on her period, which leads me to...
-Tampon-gate. For anyone who hasn't been keeping up, Lily has recently shared that she flushes tampons down the loo, because nobody told her this is not something you're supposed to do. Long-suffering Rich, who still doesn't have a desk of his own, then had to unblock the inevitably blocked toilet.
-Lily also shared that her parents allowed her to go off on holiday with her boyfriend and one other couple when she was fifteen years old. Tattlers have concluded that the 'one other couple' was most probably her boyfriend's parents.

Lily Pebbles. The gift that keeps on giving.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Love the thread title 😂 But there shouldn't there be an apostrophe in "Instas"?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Love the thread title 😂 But there shouldn't there be an apostrophe in "Instas"?
There should, but I copied it from the original post and didn't spot that, so we'll just have to live with it. (I can't edit the thread title). :(

Reactions: 5
Sorry to get back to tampon-gate but I really wonder what her real life friends or her sisters think when she posts stuff like that. Did last night, finally, at least one of them reach out and said "listen, everyone knows that one and it's not the kind of stuff you should put on your Insta anyway" ?
But, Lily being Lily, as others have said, will learn nothing from this. There will be some annoyed-voiced Insta story or long text about how she was bullied for something no one had told her about and that millions of others also didn't know. Instead of the Mole Crusader she will become the tampons-flushed-down-the-toilet defender.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Let’s hope she don’t put Grey’s nappies down the toilet 🤞

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe Rich unblocked the toilet full of her used tampons and she STILL won’t let him have his own desk!

Rich, for god sake, grow a backbone!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
BTW, does anyone have good period underwear recommendations? They are so expensive and I don’t know how well they work. I have read so many mixed reviews and I’m finding it hard to make up my mind. (Heh, if I was Lily, I would now be sent multiple products by at least 2-3 different companies)

Reactions: 6
I'm actually in shock that she won't let Rich have a desk, wtf!? He earns money too, he should just buy himself one regardless. What a cow.

Reactions: 16
BTW, does anyone have good period underwear recommendations? They are so expensive and I don’t know how well they work. I have read so many mixed reviews and I’m finding it hard to make up my mind. (Heh, if I was Lily, I would now be sent multiple products by at least 2-3 different companies)
Do you mean underwear with pads/absorbency built in? Like modibodi? My best friend swears by modibodi! My flow is too heavy though unfortunately so wouldn’t really work for me as I have to change my night pads every hour during the day on my heavy days. I suppose it depends on your period and if you don’t mind wearing the same underwear all day.

Reactions: 5
So Lily blocked the toilet with tampons but won't let Rich tit in the bathroom loo. She won't buy him a desk but coverts her living area into a soft play...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I love my floweret ones and they often have really good deals :) I have cloth pads from them too and will usually wear period underwear with a cloth pad then halfway through the day remove the cloth pad and just have the period underwear on so I don’t have to change everything half way through the day. If that makes sense? I also have a saalt cup for my heaviest day though which I wear with period pants just in case of leaks.

Reactions: 10
I use Thinx but that was before I knew about other options - v expensive cos I had to pay import tax on them, although you can get them on ASOS now I think? But I’ve heard good things about modibodi as a more affordable alternative!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Depending on where you live, I have a few pairs from Revol. They’re made in Canada, well-made (albeit a little pricy, but they do do sales regularly) and super inclusive. I usually just wear them at night, but because of WFH, have been wearing them during the day. I still prefer tampons if I’m out and about though.

ETA: I did find wearing them at first an adjustment. I haven’t used pads in 20+ years. I’m still trying to switch to a cup, but it’s been challenging.

• Heart
My first thread title :love: thanks guys!
Sorry for the missing apostrophe I obviously went to the Lily Pebbles school of grammar!

Thank you to Poobles for the inspo x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hello! I haven't been here for a while but read all that's been written about tampon-gate. She's really a dumb ignoramus, isn't she? Incapable of forming her own opinion and rejects all responsibility for. her cluelessness. Guess no one told her she could use her brain on her own...

Reactions: 8
Hello! I haven't been here for a while but read all that's been written about tampon-gate. She's really a dumb ignoramus, isn't she? Incapable of forming her own opinion and rejects all responsibility for. her cluelessness. Guess no one told her she could use her brain on her own...
She’d need brain cells first! It still blows my mind that she was privately educated. What a waste of money! 33 years old and you’ve never realised you can’t flush tampons down the loo? Funny how she had to clarify she meant the used bit and not plastic - either is wrong, you moron 😂 The fact that she messed up and still made Rich clean up after her is disgusting. Clearly she has no shame to let him but then to also share it with the Internet 😂

Reactions: 21
Does anyone know what school she went to? I’ve said it before but could all this naivety be linked to her faith? Would her parents have had her removed from PSHE lessons for example?

this is me giving her the benefit of the doubt btw, not attacking or judging.

Reactions: 3
So Lily blocked the toilet with tampons but won't let Rich tit in the bathroom loo. She won't buy him a desk but coverts her living area into a soft play...
Yeah, Rich has his own loo. Why was he the one unblocking Lily's tampon toilet? Grow a pair, Rich!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.