Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bigreputation

Is she really on her story complaining she could hear fireworks in bed last night, hinting she wants some freebie new windows, when it was literally New Year’s Eve? And she lives in London? Did nobody tell her people would set off fireworks and be noisy on NYE?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
OMG, she lies like when you are a kid, wit the whole story. Lol.
And one of the main ways you can tell someone is lying is when they ramble and add in too much unncessary detail to try and make it sound more believable. Lily needed 3 paragraphs to explain where the gravy was. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The absolute simple smile on her in that photo, smiling in amazement that as a woman of 30 odd years of age she has finally managed to dress herself appropriately for the weather. What planet is she on?! How has she gotten this far in life and not known that basic layering is the key to adding warmth? She is literally smiling with glee that she managed to zip up her coat like a big girl and now wants to share all her big girl tips with her dumb followers too. You can literally get thermals in Primark. I’m convinced rich must wipe her ass for her too, along with trimming her pubes and unclogging her tampon riddled toilet

Rich: pube trimmer, toilet unclogger, gravy snatcher, ass wiper

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Sarahsnightmare

Lily has complained about masks, saying they were impossible to breathe in, mostly so she could get free masks.

I dont think she has been flippant but I also don't think shes been serious. Gravy gate was a good potential slip up she almost shown. She hasn't really talked about covid or protocols or encouraged people to wear masks. Like most world, political, social issues she just skirts around it.

I think more than anything this is one thing she smartly has just filtered her from her life on display

Reactions: 44

Loopiloo

6E07AA76-1E12-4F1E-A3EF-647CA15B88BE.jpeg

Errr, really? You save up pictures of crumbs and dirty cutlery, muddy shoes, useless “hacks” and your scabby lips to post on your work days? What a dull miserable life you live.

I may only earn about a quarter of Lil-lets annual salary as a teacher, but I wouldn’t ever trade the sense of purpose and pride that I feel for my career for any boring, useless influencing job, that’s for sure!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

LA2019

When she was sorting out Grey's clothes she made a comment about how she can see why 'people plan to have the second baby around the same time as they had the first' (so that clothes would be in season etc) WTF? So utterly privileged to be able to think that conception is so easy that you can 'plan' when your baby would be born. For women who have suffered with infertility her constant talk of how she'll have baby number 2 in 2021, how it took her a 'long time' to conceive Grey (6 MONTHS IS NOTHING) is incredibly triggering.

I wouldn't wish infertility on anyone. I've been there and it's awful. But I do wish that Lily would open her eyes and her mind a little when it comes to stuff like this. Her lack of empathy and self awareness is really off the chart.

• Heart

dee_mc

VIP Member
Anna left a sweet comment on Lily's collab with the kids clothing collection, while Lily hasn't bothered to like, comment, share or big up in any way Anna's stationery collection. She's a bad friend, a bad colleague, and some days I'd go so far as to say a bad person and I don't know why Anna bothers with her.

• Angry
  • Haha

Justlikehollywood

I watched her latest video about cold weather clothing and genuinely, I think she's never actually been outside.

She's in her 30s, and has only just begun to experience cold, in winter. I genuinely think she's just never actually gone outside for any length of time during the winter and she's literally only ever gone for a short walk or out shopping, in and out of restaurants etc, and that until having Grey and then lockdown so nothing is open like that, so this is the first time in her whole life she has actually been outside during the winter. The realisation that is that it is actually quite cold, and she may need to dress appropriately is genuinely new to her. All of what she's bought outside of a coat, is literally brand new for this year, so she's only just discovered it and I think she really did think this was under her category of 'thing nobody tells you' that during the winter, you need to dress warmly. Amazing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

cocoblush

You know, at this point the only video Lily should be doing is a ‘50 Things No One Told Me” video 😂 She could even split this in to a few separate videos which = more “content” and more £££ 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ll be kind and start things off for Lily since this “typical creative” and working mum is clearly in a bit of rut.

1) Don’t flush tampons down the toilet.
2) Buying a house in the catchment area of the school you want to send your child to is a *thing* and actually really important.
3) Zipping up your coat keeps you warm.
4) Wearing layers also keeps you warm.

I’m sure you lovely folks will do Lily a massive favour and give her another 46 points that she could include.....

Last edited:
  • Haha

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
I find it bonkers she doesn’t have any blinds on her back kitchen wall! She just revealed that they are somewhat overlooked by the neighbours too. I moved into a rental which had a similar window set up in the kitchen with the neighbours behind us able to peer in at night and pestered the landlord to install blinds ASAP. And it’s so energy inefficient too. She chose design over function and privacy which makes me so mad. I also find it so creepy to have a big ceiling to floor window looking out into darkness at night lol.
Those neighbours that can see into Lily's kitchen need to set up an annonymous twitter account ASAP. They must be able to see all of Lily's antics in real time.

• Haha

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
I can’t believe Rich unblocked the toilet full of her used tampons and she STILL won’t let him have his own desk!

Rich, for god sake, grow a backbone!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41