Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum, sister and I all made different components of Christmas dinner and froze it in 3 separate portions. We did a drop off so we had all the trimmings with a third of the effort.

Mum made the gravy. #Mymumisbetterthanlilysmum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Tier 4 issue because they had Christmas Day at her parents house. Had those leftovers on Boxing Day. Didn’t have gravy and couldn’t be arsed trying to find a shop that was open on Boxing Day...

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I’m sure she had gravy in her leftover sandwich so even more proof they spent Christmas Day at her parents.

Reactions: 20
Looks like people are picking up on it on her post...I don’t think I saw her Christmas sandwich, was it on stories?
F895FAE1-4B65-49F0-BB75-B712A0E5D7C6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Gravy hater here too! (& I’m northern) I make it for my partner, it’s not exactly difficult.

She should stop bothering to post and then no one can call her out, problem solved Lilz!

Reactions: 8
It’s infuriating how stupid she is about this whole thing..

Her need to share the most MUNDANE content gets herself in trouble!

I don’t know why people follow her she’s thick as sh*t

Reactions: 24
First tampon-gate, now gravy-gate, Lily needs to take an extended break!

Seriously, she should just stop posting.

Reactions: 28
Anna posted about her skin clearing out a few days ago, now she does. Honestly? A long break, and coming back all changed would justify the change of content she is trying to pull now. Just go off for a while to “find yourself” and come back with a clear head. This is clearly not working.

Reactions: 19
Ergh, her skin is still gross. THOSE EYEBROWS PLEASE

Also, of course she bought men’s trainers

Reactions: 14
Nah, deffo not Christmas Day. 100% Boxing Day leftovers. No crackers? No table decorations? No dessert cutlery out? No child??

• Haha
Reactions: 38
SUCH an Anna wannabe! And I like Anna but she’s hardly revolutionary or innovative as a content creator. I am FUMING

Reactions: 7
Ugh how can anyone trust her skincare recommendations when she attributes her skin improvements to multiple products? some as ads, some not.

Reactions: 8
If Lily did in fact out herself with the lack of gravy, I love that Anna is the person that has brought attention to it. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.