Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just moved to Norway and have barely felt the cold yet - you acclimatise quickly, unless you have a penchant for moaning

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she all of a sudden obsessed with the Uniqlo heatTech clothing. It’s nothing new?
This! I used to wear heattech when I lived in NY 10 years ago. Since then I’ve moved to southern England and I have never really needed a heattech layer or a heavy parka...

As someone else said, she’s lived in London her entire life and she still doesn’t know how to deal with a perfectly unexceptional winter climate?

Reactions: 17
This! I used to wear heattech when I lived in NY 10 years ago. Since then I’ve moved to southern England and I have never really needed a heattech layer or a heavy parka...

As someone else said, she’s lived in London her entire life and she still doesn’t know how to deal with a perfectly unexceptional winter climate?
She sure is acting like a London tourist 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So it's this winter any colder than usual in London?? She is obsessed with the weather like I was when I traveled to Prague this January expecting to freeze because in my winters where I live is never under 10°C, so I went super prepped for -15°C and I could actually handle it perfectly with heattech leggins and tops under my regular jeans and sweater. Maybe she wants an sponsor deal from Uniqlo. It makes no sense that she can't know how to dress in the place she lived her ENTIRE life.

It would be like me complaining about the 35°C that we have today here, in the middle of summer as it happens every year. To anyone saying Lily could live in a warm weather, she would not handle a day in actual hot and humid weather. I can imagine her disgusting hair getting greasy and smelly :sick:

Reactions: 18
Not to offend anyone, but many Brits do seem to struggle with any temperature under 5*C or over 20*C. Never have I had to make so many weather related conversations as I do now living in London.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I started to notice the cold a lot more as a symptom of an underactive thyroid and I think she mentioned a skin condition in the past - maybe it's something hormonal / medical? I could easily be wrong but her nerves are probably more sensitive if that's the case. obviously not her audience's job to diagnose her based on constant comments though, her job is to influence not be influenced!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not to offend anyone, but many Brits do seem to struggle with any temperature under 5*C or over 20*C. Never have I had to make so many weather related conversations as I do now living in London.
I struggle when it’s -5° Ish or +35-40° because we’re just not used to it. The humidity sometimes is unbearable in the summer where you can’t move without dripping with sweat 😫 but the temperatures she’s talking about are perfectly normal and not too uncomfortable 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Why is she all of a sudden obsessed with the Uniqlo heatTech clothing. It’s nothing new?
Shameful confession time:

Lily actually *influenced* me several years ago to buy some heat tech clothing, which turned out to be the only positive contribution an influencer has ever made to my life. It came in very handy when I moved to the Central Asian country I live in now - it was -46C yesterday!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Sometimes I don’t even think Lily lives in London the way she goes on like she has to prove she lives there. She’s like Hilaria/Hilary Baldwin 😂 pretending she’s a Londoner when she actually lives in a little town in Essex.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Sometimes I don’t even think Lily lives in London the way she goes on like she has to prove she lives there. She’s like Hilaria/Hilary Baldwin 😂 pretending she’s a Londoner when she actually lives in a little town in Essex.
I can so see this coming out :LOL:
Just here in LONDON the town where I live, I’m a LONDONER you see so that means I work and live in LONDON, I was born in the CAPITAL don’t you know

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So it's this winter any colder than usual in London?? She is obsessed with the weather like I was when I traveled to Prague this January expecting to freeze because in my winters where I live is never under 10°C, so I went super prepped for -15°C and I could actually handle it perfectly with heattech leggins and tops under my regular jeans and sweater. Maybe she wants an sponsor deal from Uniqlo. It makes no sense that she can't know how to dress in the place she lived her ENTIRE life.

It would be like me complaining about the 35°C that we have today here, in the middle of summer as it happens every year. To anyone saying Lily could live in a warm weather, she would not handle a day in actual hot and humid weather. I can imagine her disgusting hair getting greasy and smelly :sick:
Idk I feel like with every year older I get the less and less I can handle the cold 😂 I’m pretty much cold 95% of the time these days yet when I was younger I could parade about with bare legs and no coat on a winters night out 😂 I need to get some of those thermals!!

I don’t talk about being cold every single day tho - weather chat is boring as hell. Well, banging on and on everyday about any topic is boring as hell.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just started watching how to get away with murder again and I’ve finally twigged she reminds me of Laurel (Karla Souza) - any one else watch it and see it??😬

Reactions: 3
I’ve just started watching how to get away with murder again and I’ve finally twigged she reminds me of Laurel (Karla Souza) - any one else watch it and see it??😬
No, Laurel is a lot prettier! Although probably similar daddy issues 😂

Reactions: 12
I'm rewatching her vlogmas from 2015, it's nothing new for even her. She was buying it in one of the vlogs and saying it's a staple that she has relied on for years. So why was she acting all dumb about Grey being cold and not knowing what to do to keep her warm? And honestly, London never gets cold enough to need thermals anyway, it barely goes below freezing temperature and if it does it's only for a few days.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.