Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 373933

What’s with that emoji?! Jesus how can she not find her daughter singing to herself absolutely adorable?!
Wow. Her behaviour towards that little girl is just awful sometimes. Does she even realise how this makes her look? Does she care? She acts as though Grey is a total inconvenience. And yet she's insistent on having another kid?!

Also, did anyone else notice that throughout her Instagram stories today she barely referred to Grey by her name at all. Once again it was all 'she' and 'her.' Ugh.

Reactions: 21
This is a rhetorical question yet it's not: What would make this stage of Lily's life any easier as a mother short of a) not having a job b) having a nanny? She would tell you she wants her 'job' and doesn't want a nanny. So what else, how could this hardship she's reportedly enduring get any easier? No COVID and her family babysitting more?

Struggling to understand how the life she chose - working while having a small child - could possibly get any easier

Reactions: 15
This is a rhetorical question yet it's not: What would make this stage of Lily's life any easier as a mother short of a) not having a job b) having a nanny? She would tell you she wants her 'job' and doesn't want a nanny. So what else, how could this hardship she's reportedly enduring get any easier? No COVID and her family babysitting more?

Struggling to understand how the life she chose - working while having a small child - could possibly get any easier
Rich drops off Grey to day care in the morning, goes to work, picks her up in the afternoon after lunch, takes her to swimming or dancing or arts, brings her home, feeds her, bathes her while Lily has to wash her hair right that second, puts her to bed and cooks dinner. Lily will film them from afar and either laugh at her husband or complain about something, and then go back to unsubscribe from newsletters in her big office with a tiny desk.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

It certainly seems like she should have some kind of childcare. I think nursery would be a good choice if it was safe to do so. Grey would have loads of fun activities to do with no moaning from her Mother and probably meet lots of little friends. Although Lily is probably waiting for a place to be #gifted 😂because wouldn’t want to pay for it.

Reactions: 16
Grey eats so well, Lily should be happy that she likes her food. My son is the fussiest child! It’s lucky he loves his fruit because he would literally not be getting any nutrients in him! Other than fruit his diet consists of bread, crisps, biscuits, potato and fish fingers. It’s so frustrating, I feel like such a bad mother sometimes.
You’re not a bad mum! My 2 year old currently lives on vegemite sandwiches, cheese, fruit and ‘plain pasta’. But he eats everything at daycare!

Grey seems like a little sweetie. I hope she flies the nest at the earliest opportunity!

Reactions: 13
The insta story with Grey saying "mama, mama, mama" is the most adorable thing ever 😭 😙. She's such a sweet child, its such a shame that Lily treats her with contempt. I can't believe she used the straight-faced emoji when Grey was singing in her cot either 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Grey eats so well, Lily should be happy that she likes her food. My son is the fussiest child! It’s lucky he loves his fruit because he would literally not be getting any nutrients in him! Other than fruit his diet consists of bread, crisps, biscuits, potato and fish fingers. It’s so frustrating, I feel like such a bad mother sometimes.
That’s STILL my diet and I turned out okay 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 368157With her budget, it certainly shouldn’t be hard to dress for the cold seeing as brands such as Hunter and North Face are so accessible to her. I hope she gives cheaper alternatives for those of us who aren’t willing or able to spend £80 on a basic pair of wellies 🙄 (let alone £20 on the socks!)
We are going to get a video, teling us all how to stay warm...... hmmmm Lils I learned that all by myself as i transitioned from child to teen to women.... i can even put gloves on by myself, all the fingers in the right holes AND I know how to do up a zip and buttons. IMAGINE!

Yeah, her Insta story said Grey already had scrambled eggs on toast , Weetabix and she wanted Lily’s raisin toast. So here’s a thought... why not give her MORE scrambled eggs on toast or MORE Weetabix or why not just give her your raisin toast if she really wants it and pop a couple more slices of bread in the toaster for yourself? 🙄. She doesn’t seem to be a fussy eater at all.
I'm gonna dare someone suggest chuck the kid a bag of quavers if she's that desperate. That be more real life than saying she can't think of anything to give her!

Give her 2 weetabix instead of 1, make her a fruit smoothie, offer a second cereal option, toast, a boiled egg, some cheese, Apple, raisins, pancakes, a crumpet, brioche, some veggie sticks, a yoghurt, a muffin, extra protein, a drink! It's not hard Lily!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m at home during lockdown with a baby, so some days I struggle with the boredom and repetition. It’s hard to fill the time when you can only go for a walk, and my partner is working all day. Despite this, I cannot relate to any of the content she posts at the moment. As hard as it is, my baby is the highlight of my day, and I know how lucky I am to have him and spend time with him. I do not get a sense of this from Lily, her moans seem real, Grey genuinely seems to annoy her. She doesn’t come across as relatable with her stories, she just seems sad and like she regrets things

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Lily, like so many women before and after her, has realised what you imagine having a baby/motherhood is like is very different from the reality. I genuinely don't think Lily realised how much work it would be. She "complains" constantly to her followers b/c she a narcissist but also she thinks its a way to make her relatable to her followers as well as an opportunity to indirectly solicit for freebies (Lily has said in her and Anna's podcast numerous times how frugal Lily is hence her begging). I think what everyone now realises is that Lily - excuse my french - half asses literally everything. Lily has to realise it wasn't mediocre talent that got her where it did - she genuinely got lucky that she started vlogging full-time when she did - no more, no less. Lily was one of the first full-time vloggers in her 20s being able to travel constantly and put some (emphasis on "some") effort and money into her makeup/wardrobe. B/c Lily was one of the "first" and she was consistently engaging on her social media platforms - as it was her "full-time job"- it somehow worked. However if Lily tried to break into the influencer realm now with these subpar social media posts and vlogs she would not be able to earn what she does now full stop. Lily is now almost mid 30s - her hair broken and fried coupled with her atrocious wardrobe doesn't influence anyone b/c now there's an abundance of influencers much younger, prettier and who actually put in the work and investment into their content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Poor Grey 😔 Lily really hasn't been doing herself any favours recently with her insta stories.

I'm not a parent myself and honestly I'm not the most maternal person, but I used to regularly have my niece at weekends before COVID (when she was about the same age as Grey). We would always eat our meals together, eat the same things (or atleast toddler friendly versions of similar foods) have little chats and she loved sitting with me and my husband at the table eating her food. Makes me sad that poor sweet Grey is treated like a pest most of the time.
Ah I’m feeling this one❤ Same here, loving all the funny and random conversations with my little niece at dinner!
The insta story with Grey saying "mama, mama, mama" is the most adorable thing ever 😭 😙. She's such a sweet child, its such a shame that Lily treats her with contempt. I can't believe she used the straight-faced emoji when Grey was singing in her cot either 🤬
Ah I agree, it’s kinda sad- my niece is a bit afraid of the dark but singing comforts her! Lil- lets is not showing herself from her best angle this fine afternoon, that’s for sure. A child isn’t an annoyance!

Reactions: 12
You ladies are all so insightful and spot on. The poster who said how could Lily's life be any easier is so true! She had a big fancy food shop delivery (I haven't been able to get a delivery slot since last year & have to drag my toddlers to the actual supermarket) AND cooks bloody Hello Fresh for dinner. Absolute spoiled brat. I think what she actually needs is a bit of hardship in her life to put into perspective how bloody lucky she is. It's easy for us to see how ungrateful she is for her life and I'm sure I'm guilty of this at times too but it's good to have a reminder now and again of how lucky we are. Also I'm sure she loves her daughter but for some reason she thinks it's more cool to show how boring and exasperating being a mother is. That story with her sneaking off to put the pens back in the right slots was dire. Is Lily really saying she gets more pleasure out of organising pens than playing with her daughter??? And what's with this new found obsession with portraying herself as the organisation queen. What out Anal, Lils is coming for your crown. Her 'hack' with the games was just adding to landfill and using affiliate links at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I was wondering who sent her nice DM’s about her stories yesterday but I can see why compared to this mornings content, like watching paint dry!
I think she will pivot to more ‘Grey’ content as it is more interesting than brushing her hair and will get more engagement.

Reactions: 7
Wtf Lily. Why have Gleam not dropped her yet?😐
Gleam aren’t going to drop her unless she is involved in a HUGE scandal. She brings in money (even if it isn’t that much) and I suspect that Gleam are happy with that because they don’t have the ‘power’ they used to have 5 years ago. Gleam was at its peak when Zoella was popular and every one of their female clients were bringing out books and makeup or toiletry lines. That time has passed 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.