Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

virgofalls

VIP Member
The colour is blocky and really badly applied. Also the extensions don't blend in at all.

Also STILL fucking obsessed with being a 'scene kid'. You're in your thirties love. It's pathetic that this is your entire personality.
Scenior citizen

• Haha
Reactions: 46

hmsizzle

Hello! Frequent reader but very infrequent poster. I was just swiping through thinking how dirty she always looks and came on here to see whether anyone else had commented on this. Anyway... I used to work at a fast fashion company on the affiliate team and we had to switch her commissions off because she was bad mouthing us almost obsessively because her order got lost or something... and still using affiliate links! I don’t work there any more but after a few years I’ve seen she’s started mentioning them occasionally again. Our PR team also took her to a festival (I can’t remember which) but they said she was SO rude and kept rolling her eyes, taking selfie’s and saying “let’s pretend we’re having fun”.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

kalechips

VIP Member
I'm all for calling Lily out on her questionable behaviour but the body shaming is getting kind of OTT, we shouldn't roast her for things about her appearance that are out of her control. i know its hypocritical of me since I'm on a gossip site to begin with but it seems unfair and gross to laugh at her breasts

Reactions: 35

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: she actually has a really unique opportunity to make decent, relevant content as a 31-year old who does live in a house share, isn’t in a serious relationship, doesn’t have kids, doesn’t have a big career etc.

There are a lot women like her out there, and many more who would relate to aspects of her life (aka not having everything society and the media tells us we should) who would probably love to see someone talk about all these things; it would be a true niche and I think if done well, she’d probably garner a very loyal and engaged following.

She’s clearly too lazy to do it, though. Just stuck in her bedroom, taking outfit pics, competing with 18-year olds who have far more relevant style. I think she’s still got such an inflated ego from her Lookbook.Nu and early blogging days. People have moved on, Lily! Time for you to move on too.

Reactions: 33

barryjones

VIP Member
Her hair and face is a lot. Honestly she was such a pretty girl I feel like she's gone too OTT on the filler. Her hair, as always, needs a good wash and she needs to stop cutting and styling that fringe atrociously. She would look so nice with a long (clean!!) bob but that's too 'mainstream' for our Lily. Gotta look like you've spent the weekend at Download every day of the year.

I think she's super bitter about not being a top influencer. Back in the day (I'm 35) when I first started following blogs on livejournal (hello yes i am old) and lookbook, she was my favourite. She could sell items out by posting them on her blog. I think she thought the big time sponsorships like Inthefrow have etc would fall in her lap. Unfortunately she's lazy and couldn't be bothered to speak to her 'fans' and therefore no one connected with her anymore and moved on.

She's literally brought all this on herself but she needs to shut up and go get a real job now instead of feeling entitled to the insta dream life.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

d0llhouse

Yeah, I'm struggling to understand her 'nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrLs' angle when her aesthetic seems to be fake tan, acrylic nails, hair extensions and a face full of fillers. Not to mention, the career choice to post nothing but selfies for a living 😬

Do you regardless, but it doesn't get more basic bitch than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Artaud

Lily is another influencer with munchausen’s I’m really skeptical to believe whether she actually has RA, she paid a private doctor for the diagnosis after failing on the NHS.

She has had a series of made up illnesses, when she lived in Brighton Lily blamed having CF (chronic fatigue) and scoliosis for not producing content, both of which she never had treatment for and has since dropped in favour of having RA.
There’s also other illnesses and phobias which she claimed to have then contradicted - pencil phobia, tuba phobia, latex allergy, RSI, gluten intolerance, internal monologue and I’m pretty sure I remember her jumping on the endometriosis bandwagon when Zoe London talked about it.
In my opinion she’s as bad as Gabbie (Velvetgh0st) for this and I’ll never understand why grown women think it is okay to hide behind imaginary illnesses.

And Lily is the same as Helen Anderson in regards to both of them are now angling for the mid-size body positivity but are still editing their pictures and lying about their clothing size. Plus they both annoy me as they think they are the epitome of being alternative but in reality they listen to entry level alternative music, essentially pop music with guitars, follow trends and buy their clothes from chain stores.

I think she totally left her cat in Ludlow when she moved to London and is only interested in making money from affiliate links too. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

under the ivy

VIP Member
I’ve followed Lily since the early days and I’ve recently unfollowed. I just don’t see any growth style wise, it all reminds me of a year 8 boy obsessed with flames on things. As I’ve matured, and I’m assuming as has most of her audience, I’m just not into her anymore. I don’t like her style, I haven’t seen her do anything interesting with her career, it’s just...blah. She’s in a rut.
Omg yeah what’s with the flame obsession? They just remind me of boys at primary going to school disco in this shirt
A2D3D4C5-A5FE-4D2F-8346-64652E906EC0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Orangesocks182

I can’t cope with her saying her style is aLtErnaTiVe/RoCK n rOlL. Shopping in new look, boohoo and nasty gal isn’t alternative bbz. You basic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
Anyone feel like she’s weirdly defensive about her house share situation? Whenever she gets asked to show more about where she lives in Q&A she’s almost aggressive about ‘it is other people’s home too’. I don’t think her followers want to see her mates sock drawer, but I think showing their kitchen or even the hallway with her ‘closet‘ wouldn’t really show off any private super secret details unless they’ve got 5 bongs drying on the dish rack lol.

I don’t live in the UK but I have friends from uni days that are in their late 20s/early 30s in houseshares and it seems normal! Lily could show her hallway closet situation and I think it would be more relatable than most of the other shit she talks about! Embracing her life with house mates would also be more relatable than banging on about how she was gonna buy a house but then didn’t and acting as if living in a London flat is a punishment...

I guess she is comparing herself to how everyone else owns a house from her blogging days but that’s life. She acted holier than thou about doing YouTube, had some bad luck with health But then you can’t act like you’re entitled to be super influential after all that.

Aside from her shitty content of just swipe up links to screenshots on Asos, it really doesn’t help she’s so aggressive about her followers being interested in her London life. She has nothing else to offer! Does she not realise that?

Rant over 😬

Reactions: 29

larabrn

Guys... is Lily emo? I really can’t tell because she so rarely mentions it.

• Haha

larabrn

Have we hit a new low today? Lily is “repurposing” (her words!) a dress she bought last summer to a spring dress today. REPURPOSING. Does she mean... simply rewearing clothes like every other fucking normal person?

• Haha

bunnyhun

Anyone else just seen on her insta stories she’s gonna take loads of pictures of her hair so people can show their hairdressers... this girl is so obsessed with herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

larabrn

Pretty much radio silence from Lils for weeks now.

I don’t know about you guys but I wish I could disappear from my job for weeks at a time, have no one question it, and then jump right back in when I felt like it with zero repercussions.

I honestly don’t know how Lily can make a living doing this. I’m not a huge fan of the influencer culture as a whole I can respect them somewhat if they are busy posting stories, grid posts, blog posts, making videos, doing Q&As, etc. Lily must have one of the easiest jobs in the country.

itsyagal

Like, honey, all of us original scene/emo kids went to see BMTH 14/15 years ago. It’s not an achievement. You’re bragging but it’s embarrassing that you kinda dress the same as then and still fan girl over them so hard. ~*dRiNkInG TeA oUt oF mY BmTh mUg rAwR*~ …girl when will you evolve????

• Haha