Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think with the lip, lashes and nails it could look a bit love island esq rather than the style she is seemingly trying to emulate?
Completely agree with this. The botox, the chin fillers, the lip fillers, the hair extensions, the eye lashes, the stripper nails… It’s all a bit much. If I didn’t know she was a legitimate old school emo kid, I would 100% think she was just a Love Island hun who buys her Metallica tees from River Island.

Maybe she mentions being alternative so much because she knows her look doesn’t come across that way at all.

(Disclaimer: there’s nothing wrong with strippers or their nails btw, each to their own.)

Reactions: 20
I'm sure when she first got her hair done she had the 'money piece' darker (rather than lighter as is the 'trend'). But now it looks like she's bleached it.

Reactions: 3
And the lips 😣 girl needs to learn when enough is enough, it looks hideous. She looks like she’s so much older than she is and just trying to hang onto her youth

Reactions: 7
🚨 Humble brag alert 🚨 Lily bought a size 6 dress and she shows you the screenshot as proof and everything. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Trying to work out how far back the fringe starts 🤔 also it looks way too blunt/stiff? That tattoo also draws attention to her cleavage in a really bad way

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🚨 Humble brag alert 🚨 Lily bought a size 6 dress and she shows you the screenshot as proof and everything. 🙄
she's no way a size 6. i'm sure everyone knows by now that fast fashion brands have sizing that is all over the place. you can be a size 6 in one shop and an 18 in another.

Reactions: 7
she's no way a size 6. i'm sure everyone knows by now that fast fashion brands have sizing that is all over the place. you can be a size 6 in one shop and an 18 in another.
To be fair, she wasn’t claiming to be a size 6, she clearly stated that she’s normally a size 12/14, this size 6 was just oversized.

Reactions: 4
It's called Price and Sons but Lily handing out steak bakes is way more amusing!
😊Thanks!

Her mother's house did look pretty amazing though. Listen Mummy Melrose, if you start an Instagram showing your renovations, you'll probably overtake Lily's follower count in a few months!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.