Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty much radio silence from Lils for weeks now.

I don’t know about you guys but I wish I could disappear from my job for weeks at a time, have no one question it, and then jump right back in when I felt like it with zero repercussions.

I honestly don’t know how Lily can make a living doing this. I’m not a huge fan of the influencer culture as a whole I can respect them somewhat if they are busy posting stories, grid posts, blog posts, making videos, doing Q&As, etc. Lily must have one of the easiest jobs in the country.

Reactions: 28
Im surprised her parents are living so posh.
Yeah her mums house surprised me!
I remember her dad appearing quite well off in old vlogs. Does anyone remember her two younger step brothers? They were cute and so funny! I wonder if she still sees them now. We literally don’t know anything about her life do we 🤣

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who finds it incredibly cringe to buy books you're never gonna read because aesthetic.

Reactions: 26
Am I the only one who finds it incredibly cringe to buy books you're never gonna read because aesthetic.
Guess you would be surprise to know that there are fake books you can buy to put into your flat just for aesthetic. They are books with nothing in it:ROFLMAO: thanks influencer life style for this!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Guess you would be surprise to know that there are fake books you can buy to put into your flat just for aesthetic. They are books with nothing in it:ROFLMAO: thanks influencer life style for this!
Nah, that isn’t a thing influencers created. Some of us are old enough to remember when people bought fake books to put their videos in, to look smarter 😂 THAT was batshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah, that isn’t a thing influencers created. Some of us are old enough to remember when people bought fake books to put their videos in, to look smarter 😂 THAT was batshit!
Omggg I remember those!! You had a little card with an index on so you could work what was in each box 😂 that was totally mental

Reactions: 8
I might steal this idea LOL. My built in bookshelf keeps leaking (despite my pleas with my HOA to fix it) and I have all my good books upstairs and just magazines in the builtins. Some aesthetic books I don't care about getting ruined is a great idea! 🤣

Reactions: 1
She's back on stories and looking like a completely different person tbh

Reactions: 9
Her botox has kicked in and why does it make her look so much older? We're about the same age I have botox too so absolutely no judgement there, but she's had it done really badly and it's made her look mean?

Reactions: 5
Her hair was looking cute in a Bob, but she is saying she just can't handle it like this (shoulder length) so is going to have long extensions sewn in a.s.a.p (today I assume) I think with the lip, lashes and nails it could look a bit love island esq rather than the style she is seemingly trying to emulate?

Her Mother's house looks huge, lily stated her Mum ran (owned?) A bakery...is her Mum Greggs?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her hair was looking cute in a Bob, but she is saying she just can't handle it like this (shoulder length) so is going to have long extensions sewn in a.s.a.p (today I assume) I think with the lip, lashes and nails it could look a bit love island esq rather than the style she is seemingly trying to emulate?

Her Mother's house looks huge, lily stated her Mum ran (owned?) A bakery...is her Mum Greggs?
It's called Price and Sons but Lily handing out steak bakes is way more amusing!

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed a while ago but her lips 😱 she’s ruining her face.

Reactions: 13
Her new hair sort of squashes her whole face? Can't explain it but the fringe does not look flattering at all

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.