Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot about her - back in the day she was an absolute work horse & had the best #brand deals out of that group, I don’t understand how she went from her peak to this, she feels half an hour away from becoming a MLM hun
Omgggg you’re absolutely spot on with MLM hun 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Forgot about her - back in the day she was an absolute work horse & had the best #brand deals out of that group, I don’t understand how she went from her peak to this, she feels half an hour away from becoming a MLM hun
Nah, that's too much effort for her. She'd have to actually engage with her followers and promote the same product regularly, showing how it works, etc. There's no way she could be bothered with any of that. However, I will die of laughter/cringe for her if she does take that desperate route, lol.

Nah, that's too much effort for her. She'd have to actually engage with her followers and promote the same product regularly, showing how it works, etc. There's no way she could be bothered with any of that. However, I will die of laughter/cringe for her if she does take that desperate route, lol.
I can’t understand what happened. Back in the day she was running two blogs, taking and editing photos on a DSLR then uploading. The blogging/influencer space has only gotten easier with advancement of iPhones etc so it’s now LESS work & the deals are so much bigger! Like what the duck happened?

Reactions: 14
I can’t understand what happened. Back in the day she was running two blogs, taking and editing photos on a DSLR then uploading. The blogging/influencer space has only gotten easier with advancement of iPhones etc so it’s now LESS work & the deals are so much bigger! Like what the duck happened?
Another case of the less you do, the less you want to do I think.

Reactions: 10
You know the kind of person who thinks their niche hobbies and tastes (which are not at all niche) make them really interesting?

Yeah, that. That’s Lily.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone just asked where her hoodie was from and all she could respond was ‘Drop Dead’. Like, okay, loads of emo/scene kids would know that’s a brand but, also, loads of people don’t know it’s a brand which is why the girl had such a “oh okay” response. Then she acts surprised that the girl was a bit offended by it. She could have just said “I got it from a brand called Drop Dead”. I suppose that’s too much effort.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Someone just asked where her hoodie was from and all she could respond was ‘Drop Dead’. Like, okay, loads of emo/scene kids would know that’s a brand but, also, loads of people don’t know it’s a brand which is why the girl had such a “oh okay” response. Then she acts surprised that the girl was a bit offended by it. She could have just said “I got it from a brand called Drop Dead”. I suppose that’s too much effort.
She could've capitalised it so it said Drop Dead if writing an entire sentence was too much effort, she knew the reaction she'd get and wanted to post it for her stories to show hilarious she is.

Reactions: 22
Honestly I feel like she was probably hoping that the girl asking wouldn't know it was a brand just so she could once again brag about knowing something that is so oBsCuRe and not mainstream

Reactions: 21
Honestly I feel like she was probably hoping that the girl asking wouldn't know it was a brand just so she could once again brag about knowing something that is so oBsCuRe and not mainstream
Despite the fact they sold out….. yeah so uQnIQuE lily

Haven’t followed lily for a while but just looked on her page and what. The . duck. Is her fringe? WHY.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her hair and face is a lot. Honestly she was such a pretty girl I feel like she's gone too OTT on the filler. Her hair, as always, needs a good wash and she needs to stop cutting and styling that fringe atrociously. She would look so nice with a long (clean!!) bob but that's too 'mainstream' for our Lily. Gotta look like you've spent the weekend at Download every day of the year.

I think she's super bitter about not being a top influencer. Back in the day (I'm 35) when I first started following blogs on livejournal (hello yes i am old) and lookbook, she was my favourite. She could sell items out by posting them on her blog. I think she thought the big time sponsorships like Inthefrow have etc would fall in her lap. Unfortunately she's lazy and couldn't be bothered to speak to her 'fans' and therefore no one connected with her anymore and moved on.

She's literally brought all this on herself but she needs to shut up and go get a real job now instead of feeling entitled to the insta dream life.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve followed Lily for a while, used to lover her vlogs and especially when she posted stuff to do with wrestling! But I’ve always thought she had an air of pretentious-ness? (I’m so sorry if that’s not a word but you get my drift 😂) Also not a fan of the new hair, really doesn’t do anything for her!

I never realised how she heavily edits herself either, that Cosmo video is like looking at a different person!!!

Reactions: 18
She's got an affiliate link for the coffee so it was probably gifted to her. I had a look because I'm too lazy to make cold brew too & it's 12 quid for 1L?! I know that's not much compared to buying a Starbucks everyday but still seems like a lot to me.
And it's a 'once opened drink within 7 days' one, makes 20 servings. So if it's just one person doing their 1 or 2 a day coffees it'll go off before they can use it all. :/

blogs on livejournal (hello yes i am old) and lookbook
Same! It makes me sad in a way because I remember coming across her on LB and looking at her Blogspot and thinking 'YES, she has the style I like - this blog is one to follow' and now it's come to all this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So Lily asked people for tips on how to make cold brew, then admits she can’t be asked to make it herself and just buys a concentrate 😂 the height of laziness! Cold brew is so so easy to make in bulk.
Amused that Lily has now posted showing how she makes her own cold brew!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot believe how little effort is put into her Instagram considering its supposed to be a full time job.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.