Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever since I watched a video where a dr was explaining the lip filler standard and how it migrates to other areas of the face (especially the area under the nose), its all I can see.

Reactions: 6
I kind of like the hair 😬 I think once she styles the fridge herself it'll look much better

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks much bigger in that video she’s posted than her photos. She’s so desperate to appear smaller it’s annoying. Just embrace the size you are, I think people would be more likely to follow/stick around.

Reactions: 8
New to tattle. I’ve had to unfollow her. She grinds on me so much. Also feel like she’s weirdly obsessed with Helen Anderson.

Reactions: 7
I kind of like the hair 😬 I think once she styles the fridge herself it'll look much better
This is how she has styled it. You can see the way the hair stylist has styled it on their saved highlights. Before and After below from 6 days ago.
D5836A88-7876-4432-89D4-A7860F6C05E6.png
8D3A7BC4-87B6-41E7-AAE2-891BCFEF195B.png

Reactions: 2
God, she’s such a fashion victim. Just because a haircut is trending doesn’t mean it will suit you.

That awful fringe just weirdly highlights her swollen lips. She looks so smug in every photo but girl has nothing to be smug about.

Reactions: 12
She shared a screen grab in her stories of someone calling her a poser. She said something like “I’ve dressed alternative my entire adult life” and now both the post and the comment (was on the pic of her in the white dress) are gone… mysterious.

She shared a screen grab in her stories of someone calling her a poser. She said something like “I’ve dressed alternative my entire adult life” and now both the post and the comment (was on the pic of her in the white dress) are gone… mysterious.
I also don’t think she’s ever shopped anywhere but the high street and asos so not sure where she gets the idea she’s even remotely alternative from.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I used to love Lily back in the day,
I don’t follow her these days but from a quick look at her account it seems like her life is just the exact same? Everyone else I follow from the same era seems to have moved on, either become really successful as influencers or stopped with the blogs/insta and have jobs, families, homes but she is just kind of stuck in the same place 12 or so years on.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
God, she’s such a fashion victim. Just because a haircut is trending doesn’t mean it will suit you.

That awful fringe just weirdly highlights her swollen lips. She looks so smug in every photo but girl has nothing to be smug about.
I know I posted the hairdresser pictures above but I really think that she has cut her fringe herself after the appointment and that’s why the colouring doesn’t work with the way she styles it!

Reactions: 8
The pictures above are from when she had it done previously. She's had extensions, gone more blonde & the fringe cut in just now.

Reactions: 2
She paid someone to cut her fringe like that? I could've done it for free without my glasses on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.