Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also her ‘baby hairs’ aren’t baby hairs, they’re just hairs that are impacted with grease. Wash your dumb hair! Dry shampoo is not a replacement for hair washing!

Reactions: 8
Just went and had a look. HOW do people post this tit without dying at themselves? 😂
influencers all have a little higher than average narcissism levels. you kind of have to have them to think people want to listen to you talk about your life.

I think she's a vegetarian nowadays. yet cashing in on that sweet vegan coin when she can.

Yeah it is, she goes on about it enough!!
Sunrise Moonbeam Melrose 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Bit of a weird middle of the night thought but I started wondering why on earth a deodorant company is sponsoring lily's posts? Like seriously right now she's not exactly made a secret of how little she's been up to, she barely leaves the house (because she doesn't need to which is the appropriate thing for her to be doing), nor does she show any kind of at home work outs so she's not exactly likely to be getting super smelly or sweaty right now anyway? I'd expect just rubbing talc under your arms would meet her needs so her saying it "lasts all day" means literally nothing to me? I can't even imagine how big the marketing budget must be for these brands who seem to sponsor every single person, they make the brand look overpriced and the influencer look insincere.

Reactions: 10
Looolll you know Lily is desperado for that $$$ when she uses an aff link for a bleeping pair of tights. Bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve followed Lily since the early days and I’ve recently unfollowed. I just don’t see any growth style wise, it all reminds me of a year 8 boy obsessed with flames on things. As I’ve matured, and I’m assuming as has most of her audience, I’m just not into her anymore. I don’t like her style, I haven’t seen her do anything interesting with her career, it’s just...blah. She’s in a rut.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve followed Lily since the early days and I’ve recently unfollowed. I just don’t see any growth style wise, it all reminds me of a year 8 boy obsessed with flames on things. As I’ve matured, and I’m assuming as has most of her audience, I’m just not into her anymore. I don’t like her style, I haven’t seen her do anything interesting with her career, it’s just...blah. She’s in a rut.
Exactly this. Remember when she always used to go on about how she was such a ‘high achiever’... sure hun

Reactions: 4
Omg yeah what’s with the flame obsession? They just remind me of boys at primary going to school disco in this shirt
A2D3D4C5-A5FE-4D2F-8346-64652E906EC0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's like groundhog day on her stories.
1. post picture with what day of the week it is
2. post a series of products that you've used/been gifted/finished and tag the company obviously hinting for more free tit.
3. post a bunch of clothes you can have aff link swipe ups, even if it is a pair of cheap tights or basic underwear. Or 'an outfit I wore recently but didn't post about' although she's posted this outfit at least 3x before, each time with swipe ups for all the items as well as similar items to make sure you cover all your bases.
4. $$$

I mean that GHD curling wand post yesterday 'asking for help' - obviously begging for a freebie replacement because every other person in the world would just read the troubleshooting part of the manual or google 'GHD + flashing red lights'.

Honestly her monthly outgoings must be so low if she's given so much free tit and I'm sure she returns 90% of her clothes try-ons too. I've noticed that since I switched to WFH because of the pandemic, I've saved a lot of money for not buying as much of my usual skincare and beauty products. I had quite a minimalist approach beforehand but getting ready every day for work plus generally going out at least once during the weekend and a weekday dinner, drink or date night meant that I was doing my make up pretty much every day, doing my hair almost every day and wearing a perfume daily.

These days I just wear some eyeliner, eyebrow pencil and mascara if I'm presenting on video for work as it gives me more confidence, but I no longer wear a foundation, concealer, etc. Haven't worn a lipstick since.. September? And that was when restaurants were still open and I went on a date night with my SO. I only use my hair oil/serum these days and let my hair air dry whenever possible, if not I use a protectant for blow drying but I don't use any of my usual texturising sprays or anything. I put on a small squirt of perfume on days where I'm feeling a bit out of it but don't usually wear it at home. Pre-covid I'd usually have to grab something every month related to hair/skincare/make up to replace something.

If I was like Lily and never had to pay for any of this stuff, I'd have supplies until 2030 and the money saved would be insane.

PS. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with wearing a full face of make up/doing your hair/etc every day even if you are at home - it's just not for me :)

Reactions: 13
Have we hit a new low today? Lily is “repurposing” (her words!) a dress she bought last summer to a spring dress today. REPURPOSING. Does she mean... simply rewearing clothes like every other bleeping normal person?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bloody hell she did swipe ups yesterday for stuff off ASOS she didn’t even like? Integrity, I’ve never heard of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have we hit a new low today? Lily is “repurposing” (her words!) a dress she bought last summer to a spring dress today. REPURPOSING. Does she mean... simply rewearing clothes like every other bleeping normal person?
I clocked that 😂😂 Just say your wearing this today. There is no shame in rewearing something!

Reactions: 3
I just saw this thread pop up. I’m so glad I’m not the only one who had to unfollow. I absolutely loved lily back at the beginning of Instagram. We are the same age and I loved her style. But since her break and in particular this past year she’s just stagnated and not moved with the times. Everything has changed in the world including fashion and she still posts the same tit, she really seems like she’s frozen in time. Living in a house share but I’m sure her housemates all actually have jobs to go to. She seems desperate to cling on to her 20s and the past.
I haven’t been wearing make up, I haven’t been buying new clothes or shoes. I’m saving my money & waiting for more freedom and then I’ll be buying new clothes and putting make up on again and doing my hair 😅

Reactions: 4
Wearing a jumper and tights with a dress in February, groundbreaking. Whatever did we do before influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
wonder how much she is making off her affiliated links. there is now even an affiliated link to ebay....when she showed that old L charm necklace. I can't remember what designer that was a copy of but it reminded me if all those horrible designer items like the Gucci t-shirt / trainers / belt influencers were all pushing for a window of time, and now are never seen. I do appreciate that lily doesn't try to shove designer products down her viewers throats, but still, an affiliate link to ebay. tut tut.

Reactions: 3
Has she had a lot of work done on her face? Apart from her lips, her face wasn't moving when she was speaking in her stories today?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.