Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe how little effort is put into her Instagram considering its supposed to be a full time job.
Agree. Always find it odd that she goes days and days without posting too - isn't posting every day meant to be how you keep on top of the insta algorithm? I mean, fair play if she's off out living her life on those days but then you can't expect your audience to be super engaged when you do bother to post.

Reactions: 7
It’s clear Lily has no real interest in engaging with her followers, she’ll occasionally share snippets of her private life which I presume she thinks are enviable. I genuinely think Lily is stuck in a cycle of spamming IG with affiliate links, sitting back and watching the money roll in and when the money dries up she starts over again.

Reactions: 13
It’s the stripy blocky fringe she can’t style well that I just can’t handle.
The highlights are worse than 1999-2001 stripy highlights. If she hadn’t have shared the hairdresser, I’d have guessed she’d had a go herself.

Reactions: 21
The fringe is bad but the colour is awful! How can she not see how bad it looks? Where on earth did she get it done?

The colour is blocky and really badly applied. Also the extensions don't blend in at all.

Also STILL bleeping obsessed with being a 'scene kid'. You're in your thirties love. It's pathetic that this is your entire personality.

Reactions: 22
Also STILL bleeping obsessed with being a 'scene kid'. You're in your thirties love. It's pathetic that this is your entire personality.
I worry for her with this tbh. She honestly could / should have been a Zoella level content creator and was really on the cusp of becoming that, and it all flopped for whatever reason. It must be like the Millennial woman’s equivalent of losing out on a professional football career due to injury. I can’t imagine the emotional effect of such a huge fall, I hope she’s in therapy tbh.

Reactions: 16
The colour is blocky and really badly applied. Also the extensions don't blend in at all.

Scenior citizen

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I worry for her with this tbh. She honestly could / should have been a Zoella level content creator and was really on the cusp of becoming that, and it all flopped for whatever reason. It must be like the Millennial woman’s equivalent of losing out on a professional football career due to injury. I can’t imagine the emotional effect of such a huge fall, I hope she’s in therapy tbh.
Oh I agree. She's clearly clinging onto what could have been. It's not healthy at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
if 15 year old you wanted to look like she’d been dragged through a bush backwards then yes
I can't remember the name but there used to be a chocolate bar that had a combination of white and brown chocolate swirled together. Same vibes but at least the chocolate tasted good.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everything about her now is just so tragic. Have far we have fallen...

I don’t get how she’s making a living on Instagram, she’s been MIA again! HOW??

Reactions: 9
I don’t get how she’s making a living on Instagram, she’s been MIA again! HOW??
She can’t be, surely?! I definitely think she’s got something else going on. Which is absolutely fine, but I definitely don’t think that Instagram is her only income anymore. I post more than her some days 😂😂

Reactions: 5
She can’t be, surely?! I definitely think she’s got something else going on. Which is absolutely fine, but I definitely don’t think that Instagram is her only income anymore. I post more than her some days 😂😂
Mum & Dad for sure. It must be!

Reactions: 5
Do we think she gets PIP payments because of her illness? I know you can get quite a lot from that monthly. With a few Insta posts here and there she’d be doing quite well I reckon

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.