Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone brace yourselves for an incoming tattoo, which will be 100% unique and representative of the fact that lily invented and is the sole up holder of all things emo/scene/alternative.

Reactions: 17
Everyone brace yourselves for an incoming tattoo, which will be 100% unique and representative of the fact that lily invented and is the sole up holder of all things emo/scene/alternative.
Maybe it might be a big WWE tattoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's obsessed with herself. She only mentions the catcalling as some sort of humble brag, if she was bothered about it she would link to posts/resources about womens safety/harassment or whatever. She loves the attention and is basically saying LOOK SOME MEN THINK IM HOT. Sad really.

She absolutely infuriates me with the 'I love emo/wwe/being s0o0o0o not like other girls' thing. We briefly moved in the same circle and I can safely say myself and all my friends actually went to gigs, supported bands and bought merch. She went to a couple of gigs and didn't shut up about them and bought most of her band tees from urban outfitters etc. Not that it's a competition at all but the way she bangs on you'd think she single handedly kept the 'emo' music scene afloat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn't she also make it a big thing how everyone always assumed she'd have/want tattoos but 'they weren't her thing' and 'she liked them only on other people' and 'couldn't ever imagine committing to one' back in the days?

I hope she gets starts on her wrist like every TRUE emo kid from back in the days. Otherwise how else could we know how unique and cool she is 🙄🥴

Edit: not saying there's anything wrong with changing your mind but I feel like she talked about it more than just once saying 'Nah, not for me.' or 'Not something I'm interested in now'.

Reactions: 13
What do we think her tattoo, sorry ink, will be???
I am leaving towards a lower back tattoo, maybe an enormous lily. Or a huge converse shoe on her thigh. Probably a tiny line tattoo, maybe some script writing, brave, love, covid19 or dirty thirty.

I am sad to learn she's a nose exposer.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What do we think her tattoo, sorry ink, will be???
I am leaving towards a lower back tattoo, maybe an enormous lily. Or a huge converse shoe on her thigh. Probably a tiny line tattoo, maybe some script writing, brave, love, covid19 or dirty thirty.

I am sad to learn she's a nose exposer.

I think it'll be on the inside of her upper arm. I think it will probably be quite small and something she thinks is totally unique and original which actually so many other people have too.

Reactions: 13
In years to come people will say 'tattoos? Yeah they were lily Melrose's thing no one really had them before her'

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In years to come people will say 'tattoos? Yeah they were lily Melrose's thing no one really had them before her'
Or she'd pick a really random place to have her tattoo and boast about how no one has it in this location, like on her ear lobe or something.

Reactions: 7
Nah be a tattoo of her hair so when people ask she just turns around as it’s on the back of her neck

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really don’t know why I still follow her.

There’s not really any content is there, it’s just the same aff. linked items that come round in a cycle every couple of weeks.

Reactions: 10
remember when she took some time out to "future proof" herself a few years back? I wonder what she did during that time.

also OT does anyone here follow hannahlouisef? i find her annoying and want to gossip/get gossip about her but i feel mean starting up a new thread :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
remember when she took some time out to "future proof" herself a few years back? I wonder what she did during that time.

also OT does anyone here follow hannahlouisef? i find her annoying and want to gossip/get gossip about her but i feel mean starting up a new thread :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I do! She already has a thread, would be good to see it more active as I also get irritated by her 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.