Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

insectoverlords

I also find her very gatekeeper-y; like the girl at school who thought she discovered little known bands. Very much “I liked them before they were cool” vibes.
I went to school with zoelondon and she was exactly like this, so I imagine they bonded over the hardships of being the only two girls to have enjoyed the most popular genre of our generation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

larabrn

If I remember correctly, I think Milkteef got a job as a receptionist at a car garage.
Yes I think you’re absolutely right. It’s funny though “receptionist at a car garage” *could* be a glam receptionist at Mercedes-Benz but I instantly thought of those dodgy local garages, probably owned by a guy called Tony or Steve, with FHM calendars on the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

larabrn

Four whole stories of “I’m not gonna share my tattoo. Well I might. I don’t know. I haven’t decided yet. I probably won’t. But maybe I will.”

Out of interest, do any of you honest give a single fuck about what Lily’s tattoo is going to be? 😂 I imagine it will be something completely and utterly underwhelming.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

CatHun

VIP Member
No need for a fringe tutorial lily, I can guarantee NOBODY is going to copy that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Dimpz

I really like Lily's style and I do think she's very pretty, however she's obsessed with herself and her popularity from 2012. Loads of her stories talk about her "iconic" hair and her "classic llymlrs" outfits. Dude, you weren't the only one to wear fur, have ombre hair, and a smock dress. Get over yourself.

Edit: Also, why did she make a big deal of cutting her hair and post a photo with scissor emojis, when it looks like she didn't even cut it at all? Just clipped all the broken bits out of the way?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Pettyprep

In years to come people will say 'tattoos? Yeah they were lily Melrose's thing no one really had them before her'

• Haha

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
I dOn’T uSuAlLy FoLloW TrEnDs BeCaUsE I’m sO fUcKiNg eDgY….. like girl please. If you liked the shoes and bought the shoes - WEAR THE SHOES. It’s really not that deep. Making out she’s too good to buy something trend led yet she’s the most basic ~*alternative*~ bitch ever!!!
I had so much second hand embarrassment. Woman, you're in your 30s. You ARE like other girls. You're not that different and it's OKAY.

• Haha

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
You know the kind of person who thinks their niche hobbies and tastes (which are not at all niche) make them really interesting?

Yeah, that. That’s Lily.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Lily, how are you so beautiful, youthful, alternative and humble?

When will you have your beautiful long blonde hair back, it's just so you!

Can we do a kick-starter to get you a kewl London mansion somewhere, please link and we'll share. Lysm!

• Haha

Aina

I really feel like Lily is one of these content creators who should probably move on and do something else with their lives but can’t because they have zero skills that are applicable to any other job.

CatHun

VIP Member
More Q and A's.
Where is your cat?
Do you use tinder or have you managed to get on raya?
Are you still trying to do veganism?
Do you have part time work outside of Instagram?
How much do you make per post and per link?
How much of your hauls do you keep?
Would you want to be on love island etc?
How have you recovered from your RA?
What side effects do your meds have if any?
Are you still frightened of pencils?
Will you ever show any sort of life outside of your bedroom?

• Haha

itsyagal

Lily was the first blogger I ever found and really loved. I still follow her now, mostly for the nostalgia I think but her style is just so old and cringe now. You’d never believe that she was actually emo when she was a teenager because her style now comes across so *chav-trying-to-be-alternative* with all the basic bitch Nirvana and Rolling Stones tee’s.
PLEASE DO SOMETHING NEW. Let your style develop into something else, stop trying to look 15.
You do not have to buy everything that features flames, leopard print or stars.
And if you do - you don’t have to use an AFF link every single time ffs.

Artaud

Personally I think she became bitter because she was one of the biggest UK bloggers but was too late in getting management, monetising IG and Youtube. Bloggers turned into influencers and she got left behind.