Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I’m sorry but is Lily’s style not pretty mainstream now. She really does think it’s 2006 and being grunge/emo is still some quirky subculture.
And now she’s getting a tattoo. Having tattoos is for everyone. I always consider myself very mainstream and I’ve got a sleeve 😂

Reactions: 23

insectoverlords

Yeah, I'm struggling to understand her 'nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrLs' angle when her aesthetic seems to be fake tan, acrylic nails, hair extensions and a face full of fillers. Not to mention, the career choice to post nothing but selfies for a living 😬

Do you regardless, but it doesn't get more basic bitch than that.
But Lily does it with flame print (srsly is this meant to be ironic or is boy at school disco actually her aesthetic?). And didn't you realise she's started every trend for the past ten years it's not her fault she keeps getting copied 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 22

barryjones

VIP Member
She honestly always looks so grubby. Like she needs a good wash, proper hair wash, a clean towel and clean sheets.

ejej123

Chatty Member
I genuinely think lily is so caught up on this ‘emo/scene’ identity because her whole life quite literally revolves around it. Other people grow out of being consumed by a certain identity because you go out, get a job in the ‘real world’ and have other shit going on. Lily still very much lives the life of a teenager: in her bedroom, taking photos of herself and spending hours upon hours online (basically what a lot of kids did in the MySpace times!!). All it shows is how immature she still is in ways. Most other people simply don’t have the time to obsess so much and have much more going on in life to pin to their identity.

barryjones

VIP Member
The colour is blocky and really badly applied. Also the extensions don't blend in at all.

Also STILL fucking obsessed with being a 'scene kid'. You're in your thirties love. It's pathetic that this is your entire personality.

guytugii

I’ve never commented here before but I live in the same part of London as Lily and I saw her walking into M&S yesterday as I was walking out and two things that struck me were that although she is by no means fat, she definitely looked noticeably bigger than in her photos - I’d say closer to a size 16 than a size 12. And secondly she was wearing her mask so that it didn’t cover her nose 😫

on the cat calling thing it’s particularly bad round here I have to say. I get cat called every time I go out no matter what I’m wearing (usually leggings and a baggy too with no makeup these days!) and I would say i am totally average looking. So I don’t doubt it’s happening to her and I sort of do understand why she posts about it because it can be quite upsetting but I guess it’s not really useful to her followers in any way.

no one:
lilly: swipe up for the mirror i broke!

how many stories does she need to post about breaking a mirror and buying a new one? i feel like a few of my brain cells died watching that 🙈

• Haha

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
I really like Lily's style and I do think she's very pretty, however she's obsessed with herself and her popularity from 2012. Loads of her stories talk about her "iconic" hair and her "classic llymlrs" outfits. Dude, you weren't the only one to wear fur, have ombre hair, and a smock dress. Get over yourself.

Edit: Also, why did she make a big deal of cutting her hair and post a photo with scissor emojis, when it looks like she didn't even cut it at all? Just clipped all the broken bits out of the way?
This this so much this. ‘Classic llymlrs’ makes me cringe so much... you weren’t inventive, you just happened to blog at exactly the right time. If she started now she wouldn’t have a tenth of the followers she does

lira

VIP Member
Someone just asked where her hoodie was from and all she could respond was ‘Drop Dead’. Like, okay, loads of emo/scene kids would know that’s a brand but, also, loads of people don’t know it’s a brand which is why the girl had such a “oh okay” response. Then she acts surprised that the girl was a bit offended by it. She could have just said “I got it from a brand called Drop Dead”. I suppose that’s too much effort.
She could've capitalised it so it said Drop Dead if writing an entire sentence was too much effort, she knew the reaction she'd get and wanted to post it for her stories to show hilarious she is.

Orangesocks182

Lily is another influencer with munchausen’s I’m really skeptical to believe whether she actually has RA, she paid a private doctor for the diagnosis after failing on the NHS.

She has had a series of made up illnesses, when she lived in Brighton Lily blamed having CF (chronic fatigue) and scoliosis for not producing content, both of which she never had treatment for and has since dropped in favour of having RA.
There’s also other illnesses and phobias which she claimed to have then contradicted - pencil phobia, tuba phobia, latex allergy, RSI, gluten intolerance, internal monologue and I’m pretty sure I remember her jumping on the endometriosis bandwagon when Zoe London talked about it.
In my opinion she’s as bad as Gabbie (Velvetgh0st) for this and I’ll never understand why grown women think it is okay to hide behind imaginary illnesses.

And Lily is the same as Helen Anderson in regards to both of them are now angling for the mid-size body positivity but are still editing their pictures and lying about their clothing size. Plus they both annoy me as they think they are the epitome of being alternative but in reality they listen to entry level alternative music, essentially pop music with guitars, follow trends and buy their clothes from chain stores.

I think she totally left her cat in Ludlow when she moved to London and is only interested in making money from affiliate links too. 🤷‍♀️
This isn’t okay for you to say about her RA diagnosis and to diagnose her with a mental health condition on a gossip forum. And I think you have her mixed up with someone else about being diagnosed via a private doctor as she was diagnosed with a rheumatologist which you get referred to via your NHS GP (I’ve literally been through the same process), she did not pay to go private. To have RA it’s diagnosed via blood test And xrays, and she even said recently her blood inflammation levels have gone up, and you can physically see her joint damage in her fingers and the bruising on her from the disease. It makes sense in the past that when she claimed she had CFS and those hand problems that it was actually symptoms of the RA and was just diagnosed wrongly due to symptom by symptom, something which happens a lot before getting an auto immune diagnosis.

And your comment about “iTs NoT oK fOr gRoWn WoMeN tO hiDe BeHiNd imaGinaRy IlLneSs’s” - if it is munchausen’s, then that’s an illness in itself and to them the symptoms are real

We need to stop judging people’s health on here it’s not okay!!

anyway...

In regards to her style I definitely agree her and Helen definitely try and act edgy and are just so mainstream as trendy. And I also think she has left her cat which is weird, I kinda want her to address it.

reader87123

VIP Member
Lily is lazy and stubbornly refused to evolve because she thought she was better than that, but people moved on quickly and she got left behind. She really missed a huge opportunity to become as big as Zoella - she let her content become boring simply because she couldn't be fucked to put the effort in and make changes. Don't get me wrong, I know Zoe could be pretty lazy too, but she put the work in when she needed to. Lily also wasn't particularly personable, she's cold and stand offish, thinking she's too cool to fit in with everyone else. It really rubs people up the wrong way. What a waste though, she could've been set for life if she had been bothered. That's got to sting.

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Agree completely.

Honestly, she only ever got lucky in the first place - she had the right style at the right time, just as blogs were taking off.

She’s nothing special in terms of style or presence, and the limited effort she puts into anything is a huge “fuck you” to her audience who have followed her 10 years.

It’s actually really entitled. Take a year off for your health, totally - but don’t come back and act like people who want to know things about you are out of order, and most importantly, don’t take that audience for granted. Either put some effort in and treat it like a real job, or give up.

I cannot stand these half-arsed efforts of girls pushing 30, trying on shitty cheap mass-produced high street bits and taking a few snaps, and then believing that entitles them to a significant salary, or even just loyalty and likes from followers. NO.

bunnyhun

Don’t know what you’re all talking about. Lily invented the emo and scene kid style, no one else did it before her and has done it since her.

(I hope people know I’m kidding) 😂

• Haha

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Yeah, I'm struggling to understand her 'nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrLs' angle when her aesthetic seems to be fake tan, acrylic nails, hair extensions and a face full of fillers. Not to mention, the career choice to post nothing but selfies for a living 😬

Do you regardless, but it doesn't get more basic bitch than that.
Excuse me, she INVENTED ombre hair, leopard print and hats!

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
It’s the stripy blocky fringe she can’t style well that I just can’t handle.
The highlights are worse than 1999-2001 stripy highlights. If she hadn’t have shared the hairdresser, I’d have guessed she’d had a go herself.

Reactions: 21

Lotus101

VIP Member
Does anyone else think with age she’s turning into just a proper nob 😂? Ive unfollowed her now. Not even because of her boring aff links and style but just her personality. She can be so rude in her comments / replies to people like say thank you or please or something.. and also the whole “I DOnT FoLLow TrENDs” story gave me so much second hand embarrassmenttttt. Cannot actually deal hahha.

Reactions: 21