Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily's back!
Well, sort of. A year's hiatus of living back with her mum due to rheumatoid arthritis and she has apparently managed to get the worst of the RA under control and moved back to the big smoke. Alas no you tube, but she's doing instagram a lot. I like that ahe appears to have remaind loyal to everyone.

Toughts?

I like lily, glad she’s back and she’s looking a lot healthier.

Reactions: 7
I had no idea she'd moved back to London, good on her I think that's when she actually had good content. She kind of veered off living in Brighton! What do you mean that she's remained loyal?

Reactions: 2
Pleased for her that her health is much better, but I think she’s still missing her style mojo from a quick peruse of her Instagram (or maybe I’ve just moved way on from that kind of look these days!)

Reactions: 1
I had no idea she'd moved back to London, good on her I think that's when she actually had good content. She kind of veered off living in Brighton! What do you mean that she's remained loyal?
Ahhh, that was autocorrect , i just wasn't checking - and on my very first new thread too :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I meant loyalty to her style. She hasn't become an insta baddie or started draping herself in billowing neutral co ords.

I wish she would get back on you tube but she has implied ir isn't of interest to her.

Reactions: 4
It's nice to see her back but I really dislike the way she was when she disappeared two? years ago. Occasionally she'd pop up on instagram and ALL she shared was affiliate links, obviously trying to get easy money, but whenever her followers commented asking if she's back/what's up/if she'll return to YouTube she'd honestly be pretty bitchy and shoot people down. Sure, she's entitled to privacy and sorting her life out, but then don't come on social media only to make money off people, yknow? She could have said she's taking time off for health reasons and that's that. But she didn't even say that and was annoyed when people asked about it... although she'd previously mentioned some problems she was having.

I'm glad she's doing a lot better and she seems happy in London but sometimes she still makes comments about not getting enough engagement on her content/wanting likes as if she didn't just disappear for years and kinda give a middle finger to people, yknow?

I'm interested to see where she takes her Instagram though and I do like her overall. I feel like I haven't seen her cat Aeris (sp? I never watched GoT) in a long time though... wonder if she took her to London.

Reactions: 13
I used to LOVE Lily's YouTube videos but always got so annoyed that sometimes she'd cut off mid sentence or not finish a thought or always said "this video is coming soon" and it never did. I'm glad she's doing better now and I quite like her style and her confidence to pull things off, sort of wish she'd come back to YouTube.

I've noticed though this girl needs a spellchecker because even though she's captioning her stories (kudos as very few people do this), they're always full of spelling errors? Probably just nitpicky but surely it doesn't hurt to proofread just once lol

Reactions: 6
I used to LOVE Lily's YouTube videos but always got so annoyed that sometimes she'd cut off mid sentence or not finish a thought or always said "this video is coming soon" and it never did. I'm glad she's doing better now and I quite like her style and her confidence to pull things off, sort of wish she'd come back to YouTube.

I've noticed though this girl needs a spellchecker because even though she's captioning her stories (kudos as very few people do this), they're always full of spelling errors? Probably just nitpicky but surely it doesn't hurt to proofread just once lol
I feel like she has dyslexia?

I used to read her blog a lot and found her style similar to my own. I’m happy she’s got her RA under control - I’m studying arthritis in young people for my PhD so it’s interesting to see her experience. I’m going to follow her on Instagram and see what she posts.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t realise she took a year off and going through her feed she’s been active all through 2019 and 2020 — am I missing something?

Edit: nevermind lol you just meant she moved back home for a year.

I didn’t realise she took a year off and going through her feed she’s been active all through 2019 and 2020 — am I missing something?

Edit: nevermind lol you just meant she moved back home for a year.
She did take time off but it was a while back - I think when she first moved home just after she got ill, maybe? She just kinda dropped off YT and social media for a bit but posted sporadically here and there.

I thought she’d moved back to Brighton? Either way how on Earth is she affording to fund living in Brighton or London with just affiliate posts all the time? I don’t dislike her but I think her content is seriously lacking. Just some outfit posts on Instagram isn’t a job or creating interesting content

Reactions: 7
She is making instagram presets so is keeping her skills set sharp. I think she is in a housesare atm, i would love her to vlog but i think it is way too much worl for very little financial reward. Insta influencer seems to be her new path. Is she on tiktock?

She is making instagram presets so is keeping her skills set sharp. I think she is in a housesare atm, i would love her to vlog but i think it is way too much worl for very little financial reward. Insta influencer seems to be her new path. Is she on tiktock?
I don’t think she’s on TikTok as she’s been doing a lot of Reels on Instagram - she seems to enjoy the shorter format, and it works for her I think. She never got into YouTube properly the first time around, and there’s probably a lot more money in Instagram than YouTube nowadays!

Doesn't anyone else find that she always looks grubby? Greasy hair, greasy makeup, looks like she needs a wash 24/7.

Reactions: 10
Doesn't anyone else find that she always looks grubby? Greasy hair, greasy makeup, looks like she needs a wash 24/7.
yesssss 😂 she tries to go for that grunge look but always looks a bit grubby

yesssss 😂 she tries to go for that grunge look but always looks a bit grubby
But that's her style, if she did the slick back bun and started wearing misonma coin necklaces with structured tailoring it would be weird!

Can you imagine her swapping styles woth lydiaemillen for a week?

But that's her style, if she did the slick back bun and started wearing misonma coin necklaces with structured tailoring it would be weird!

Can you imagine her swapping styles woth lydiaemillen for a week?
It not her "style" that's the problem, or her clothes (I actually quite like what she wears), she just looks like she smells and it makes me feel ill when she heat styles her hair and there's 6 inches of grease at her roots because she hasn't washed it all week 🤢

Trust me I do not want anymore Lydia's in the world 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It not her "style" that's the problem, or her clothes (I actually quite like what she wears), she just looks like she smells and it makes me feel ill when she heat styles her hair and there's 6 inches of grease at her roots because she hasn't washed it all week 🤢

Trust me I do not want anymore Lydia's in the world 🤣🤣🤣
Agree about the hair, the roots look stuck to her head but then the rest is so straw like but it seems like she's had this problem all her life haha

Reactions: 4
Lily is another influencer with munchausen’s I’m really skeptical to believe whether she actually has RA, she paid a private doctor for the diagnosis after failing on the NHS.

She has had a series of made up illnesses, when she lived in Brighton Lily blamed having CF (chronic fatigue) and scoliosis for not producing content, both of which she never had treatment for and has since dropped in favour of having RA.
There’s also other illnesses and phobias which she claimed to have then contradicted - pencil phobia, tuba phobia, latex allergy, RSI, gluten intolerance, internal monologue and I’m pretty sure I remember her jumping on the endometriosis bandwagon when Zoe London talked about it.
In my opinion she’s as bad as Gabbie (Velvetgh0st) for this and I’ll never understand why grown women think it is okay to hide behind imaginary illnesses.

And Lily is the same as Helen Anderson in regards to both of them are now angling for the mid-size body positivity but are still editing their pictures and lying about their clothing size. Plus they both annoy me as they think they are the epitome of being alternative but in reality they listen to entry level alternative music, essentially pop music with guitars, follow trends and buy their clothes from chain stores.

I think she totally left her cat in Ludlow when she moved to London and is only interested in making money from affiliate links too. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.