Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Custardcream13

I’m not usually one to slate peoples appearance but Deans forearm is bigger than Wish Deans upper arm 😂 honest to god what a downgrade. Even wish deans hair is 🤢

A6511594-A0FE-4481-8461-642D3385C704.jpeg
5D4CC36B-B3DD-42AB-848D-50231BC94545.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14

jessicaday

Imagine giving up your family to spend evenings drinking squash from a fosters pint glass. NOTHING could make me leave my cosy lovely home to spend an evening with a bloke in his box room that stinks of lynx africa.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
Her stories this morning are disgusting, if you’re well enough to be fucking around filming and editing yourself megan then you’re well enough to manage your symptoms at home. Piss taker. You probably have a water infection from wish deans manky little pecker if the state of his box room is anything to judge his personal hygiene on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Goldfish

VIP Member
She’s a full fucking mum and she’s posting insta stories of them in bed naked with her hickeys on display🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Anon1235

Sorry guys but I now fancy Dean 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s a great dad, he’s looking hot and he’s handling everything with such class.

Now if he’d only fix his teeth, he’d get a solid 9/10 in my books 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

ShropshireGal

Let’s just say Dean isn’t all that, I wouldn’t be too quick to judge. (Not a friend or a fan of Megan’s either) Dean’s been ‘secretly’ bouncing from girl to girl without them knowing. He’s all for show and boasts about being a good person when he lies and isn’t honest to any of his conquests instead leads them on until something else comes along✌🏼
but are his conquests kept away from the children? He’s a single guy, whether he’s a dog or not is his business. If he’s introducing them all to the children then he’s just as bad as she is. If beg was bed flitting then that’s her choice, as long as they weren’t around the children. That’s my main issue with it all anyway 🙈

Reactions: 10

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
Dean is looking so so well, I had a scroll through his Insta out of boredom and he’s deleted most traces of Meg, he was so skinny & pale during their relationship he looked half dead - the smile was so fake as well. He’s had a lucky escape.

ShropshireGal

i’m howling at all of you 😂 while I can’t see the attraction, I do have to agree he looks so much healthier! You can see how sad he is though, he must miss his kids terribly!

Shinyhappy

Are we putting bets on her trying to get this one to come early again? Maybe he’ll give her a sweep at 30 weeks for some real good content

• Sick

randompenguin

I know this isn’t the case but seeing that Christmas pic it’s almost like her n Dean broke up and she got the closest resemblance she could do the neighbours wouldn’t notice n nobody would suspect a thing 🤣 she’s such a looney

• Haha

ShropshireGal

Do you know what’s really wound me up about this… putting aside the fact she’s being an absolute drama queen for the gram 🙄 not once has she mentioned her children. I know they’re with their dad, they’re safe, so of course she’s settled in that respect. But seriously, not one mention of hoping to be better so she can get home to her babies??