Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread no 6 for _megan.mason_ and _dean.austin_ (who is looking 🔥) formerly life_with_the_austins and dad_life_with_the_austins

Previous thread here

thread title by @InspectorGadget99 👏 I had to shorten it and amend slightly in line with rules, original winning title:
Lifewiththeaustins #6 Dean’s no more, Meg is acting like a bleep. She’s dressed like a 40 year old on crack and Tesco still want their trolley back

Recap:

Egg & Dean have confirmed their split, both haven’t really said much regarding it, Dean has the kids every other weekend but it seems it’s usually most weekends.

Egg is back with her childhood sweet heart, Elliss aka Wish Dean. He lives In his parents box room and doesn’t seem to wash his bedding or know what a hoover is, you’ll find Egg here most weekends or drinking Starbucks in his filthy van. Maggie seems to be doing a lot of the parenting when they’re not with their dads, or they’ll all be “ill” when egg can’t hack doing the school run alone

Egg keeps promising to be more active on the gram and will occasionally set up a Q&A where she’ll ask herself questions about her new love life 🙄

Deans hitting the gym & looking 🔥 he has colour back in his face and seems to be nailing single parenting.

That's about it, oh and Egg has a trolley on her front lawn for when she needs to nip to tesco.

Meg/Megan - Egg, Eggy, Beg, Beggy
Elliss - Megan’s new man WISH DEAN
Maggie - Megan’s mum/part time live in nanny

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Dean posted this today insinuating the children would be going back to Meg right?? But look at her stories 😅😅 she’s currently in some lousy grotty old fogie bar by the looks of it. No hate btw whatever floats ya boat but I’d much rather be home with my babies after a night away 😣 where are the kids then??? shameful. Especially as They have school tomorrow

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Thread no 6 for _megan.mason_ and _dean.austin_ (who is looking 🔥) formerly life_with_the_austins and dad_life_with_the_austins

Previous thread here

thread title by @InspectorGadget99 👏 I had to shorten it and amend slightly in line with rules, original winning title:
Lifewiththeaustins #6 Dean’s no more, Meg is acting like a bleep. She’s dressed like a 40 year old on crack and Tesco still want their trolley back

Recap:

Egg & Dean have confirmed their split, both haven’t really said much regarding it, Dean has the kids every other weekend but it seems it’s usually most weekends.

Egg is back with her childhood sweet heart, Elliss aka Wish Dean. He lives In his parents box room and doesn’t seem to wash his bedding or know what a hoover is, you’ll find Egg here most weekends or drinking Starbucks in his filthy van. Maggie seems to be doing a lot of the parenting when they’re not with their dads, or they’ll all be “ill” when egg can’t hack doing the school run alone

Egg keeps promising to be more active on the gram and will occasionally set up a Q&A where she’ll ask herself questions about her new love life 🙄

Deans hitting the gym & looking 🔥 he has colour back in his face and seems to be nailing single parenting.

That's about it, oh and Egg has a trolley on her front lawn for when she needs to nip to tesco.

Meg/Megan - Egg, Eggy, Beg, Beggy
Elliss - Megan’s new man WISH DEAN
Maggie - Megan’s mum/part time live in nanny
Why was this the best re cap ever 😂 the end bit just had me

• Haha
What a recap 👏😂

She’s still in Blackpool according to her stories? Which is fine, but according to Dean’s stories they’re back to mum…🤔

Reactions: 1
I get it here birthday today and everything, but she’s a mum? She has responsibilities, it seems whenever they go to Deans she doesn’t get them back right away because she’s too busy with wish Dean

Reactions: 3
Sorry guys but I now fancy Dean 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s a great dad, he’s looking hot and he’s handling everything with such class.

Now if he’d only fix his teeth, he’d get a solid 9/10 in my books 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dean posted this today insinuating the children would be going back to Meg right?? But look at her stories 😅😅 she’s currently in some lousy grotty old fogie bar by the looks of it. No hate btw whatever floats ya boat but I’d much rather be home with my babies after a night away 😣 where are the kids then??? shameful. Especially as They have school tomorrow
Came here to say this! I watched that story on silent and I got second hand embarrassment 😂 and then they were at some rum bar (with wish Dean still wearing that trusty hoodie and a scabby beanie)
Maybe Dean dropped them to good ol’ mags? Though I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a story this morning of Dean doing the school run 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sorry guys but I now fancy Dean 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s a great dad, he’s looking hot and he’s handling everything with such class.

The plot twist none of us saw coming.
Would still love to know what the final reason for them splitting was!

Reactions: 2

GIRL I agree... What has happened lol?!

glad you said this because I’ve been thinking the same…. Defo fancy him now 🔥 goes to show the effect she obviously had on him!!

Reactions: 1
glad you said this because I’ve been thinking the same…. Defo fancy him now 🔥 goes to show the effect she obviously had on him!!
Dean if you read here get yourself gifted some invisalign and teeth whitening for your tattle admirers 😂 then come spill the tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep also on the fancying Dean bandwagon now, he is looking 🥵🥵 megs clearly just sucking the life out of everyone she's with

i’m howling at all of you 😂 while I can’t see the attraction, I do have to agree he looks so much healthier! You can see how sad he is though, he must miss his kids terribly!

Reactions: 10
i’m howling at all of you 😂 while I can’t see the attraction, I do have to agree he looks so much healthier! You can see how sad he is though, he must miss his kids terribly!
Same I just can’t forgive a lot to be able to see that way 😂 although good on him for working hard on getting fit and clearly dropped a lot of baggage off that was making him literally look like a Victorian child suffering Influenza

• Haha
CEF9A6D6-10D3-4B13-9E3E-F7E8AD669BEE.jpeg
Question of the day: do you think she still uses dream matte mousse foundation? In the whitest shade? Or does she use concealer all over? Or white face paint from Halloween?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys the caption & hashtags on her last pic? Do we think she’s sent the new boyfriend back to Wish for a much needed refund?

• Haha
Guys the caption & hashtags on her last pic? Do we think she’s sent the new boyfriend back to Wish for a much needed refund?
They’re still in a relationship on Facebook… to be honest the two scrotums deserve each other 😂

• Haha