Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxy86

Chatty Member
That new bloke... Why does he have an unnecessary extra s on his name 🤣🤣 eliss. Also browsing her insta as I needed a laugh this morning.. April 2021 she was on holiday with Dean. That's one quick turn around when you were married with 3 children to be preggerz with someone else. I reckon elisssssss is part of the reason her and Dean split.
When was wish washstand 1st debut on the page?

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
I feel for the children, it’s so much for their little heads to comprehend.. a break up, mummy gets a new partner instantly… consequently because of that they’re at their nans house so she can parade around like a child in her new relationship, Dean gets a new girlfriend, they meet her child & now he’s with someone different who has kids & has practically moved in with her.

The kids deserve better.
Please say you’ve got more ☕. Shocked that the kids met 🧡‘a child as Dean put nothing of her on IG yet he’s always putting that Jess on.

Babymomma

She will need to have another baby soon as when Dawson turns 3 if she’s not living with wish by then she will be made to look for work and have to attend work search appointments with universal credit. I’m getting the feeling she will be having a benefit baby soon.
But I’m also concerned for if her followers are genuinely asking her and encouraging her to add another baby when we barely see the other kids or know how they’re coping with all the change they’ve been subjected to, she’s still not legally divorced, she doesn’t live with her new baby daddy to be and her life just generally seems a bit of a mess (no matter how much she wants to play dress up with wish to try and prove that it isn’t)
I agree with this!!!! It’s an absolute disaster, the last I heard Blake wasn’t coping so well but loved being in school.

And Dean seems to of practically moved in with his new lady!

ShropshireGal

Maybe she has to go in for early inductions due to medial issues? Telling her followers that though doesn’t generate any attention for her as it’s a safe non emergency planned delivery
If that’s the case, imagine creating a whole fake labour / birth story 🥴 I mean to be fair baby might not even be that early, she could just be a little dot!