Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no offence if anyone on here does this but Megan squeezing that teabag with her fingers freaked me out 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Urgh and the q&a about sex life being important, felt like she was implying she wasn’t satisfied with Dean yet managed to get 3 kids out of him?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does Dean live with his new woman and her kids then? I can’t help but feel it’s slightly insensitive to post a picture of the little girl snuggled up in bed with her, given Beg has gone off to hospital 🙈

Does Dean live with his new woman and her kids then? I can’t help but feel it’s slightly insensitive to post a picture of the little girl snuggled up in bed with her, given Beg has gone off to hospital 🙈
Looks that way, it is a really insensitive and crappy thing to do, I thought Dean had handled the separation maturely but he’s showing his true colours now, I would feel sorry for Meg if it was anyone else but 1) she’s just as bad and would do the same 2) she’s sat posing like an arse with her gif of a “boyfriend” in hospital when people have had to die alone during the pandemic so she can’t be too distressed about being away from her children.
Deans gf looks really uncomfortable.

Reactions: 5
He moved in very quickly with her.
Both him and Meg don’t do things by half it’s all 100mph🤦🏼‍♀️ I think they’re both scared to be on their own because they’ve always jumped into relationships.

Her stories this morning are disgusting, if you’re well enough to be bleeping around filming and editing yourself megan then you’re well enough to manage your symptoms at home. Piss taker. You probably have a water infection from wish deans manky little pecker if the state of his box room is anything to judge his personal hygiene on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Honestly, the last thing you’d do at hospital if you’re so unwell is post multiple stories to Instagram. When I was in I struggled to even send a text to family and let them know how I was. Yes I’m sure she feels like tit (she looks it) but if she’s managing to take photos, edit filters and captions onto them then why the duck is she taking up a hospital bed. My grandpa had to wait 12 hours for a hospital bed last week while someone died in the corridor sitting next to him. Go duck yourself megan.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Her stories this morning are disgusting, if you’re well enough to be bleeping around filming and editing yourself megan then you’re well enough to manage your symptoms at home. Piss taker. You probably have a water infection from wish deans manky little pecker if the state of his box room is anything to judge his personal hygiene on.
Nail on the head! She’s taking photos of herself with a filter, saving the photo then re uploading it so it doesn’t say she’s using a filter. Filters can’t hide those crusty ass lips though. Drink some bleeping water you plonker

Reactions: 3
Yeah, my sympathy levels have dropped 😂 ever the drama Queen… it’s probably a UTI or a kidney infection! I can’t stand when adults bang on about having a fever as well, drink plenty and have a paracetamol love 🙄

Obviously needs to get the IV in for every picture. Not been this active on stories in ages but she’s so ill she needs to be in hospital.

It’s the picture making sure she has her catheter tube in the shot.
It’s like she’s on a bleeping photo shoot. Lick your lips and drink some water you crusty mink!!

Reactions: 6
She has the mentality of a 16 year old still, it's like when you look back on Facebook memories of yourself very young and silly and cringe, the difference is she is actually a mother of 3 but acts like a silly little girl.

Reactions: 6