Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that wishdean’s mother with them? Why does she look so much likes Meg’s mother?! I don’t actually understand why she’s there at all 🙄 A complete wish family… why have they all got massive bags under their eyes?

Reactions: 6
So glad others are thinking it too.
They literally do all look related it’s weird af

then that dig in her post about spending the day with those who mean most, what an absolute witch move. I’m pretty sure any little boy would say his dad is someone who also means most to him. How special would that have been for him being able to have both parents together for just a couple hours, though it seems that these two can’t even be civil for the sake of their children together. Shameful, all I can think is, those poor kids.
And yes what’s with the eye bags they all look so ill/malnourished.

Is that wishdean’s mother with them? Why does she look so much likes Meg’s mother?! I don’t actually understand why she’s there at all 🙄 A complete wish family… why have they all got massive bags under their eyes?
It’s like they’re all inbred 🤢😐🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It’s like she’s trying to portray this whole close family unit including the new MIL. Maybe it’s a dig because Dean didn’t get along with his parents during their marriage (probably beg’s fault let’s be honest..) if I was Dean seeing my ex wife’s new boyfriends MUM snuggling my daughter I’d be bleeping fuming!! I just think the whole situation is weird. Even the seating arrangement is weird, Why is Blake sat next to wish on the end of the table and opposite wish’s mum? And why does Mags look so unhappy in that picture of them two 😂😂 I’m dying to see what beg’s dad looks like

Reactions: 8
That ‘beard’ and those few wisps of chest hair. They look like teenagers playing grown ups!

Reactions: 5
They’ve made the hotel look like a cheap and nasty 2*
I know!! It’s actually really lovely there 😬 reckon Mags has got the kids at home ready for school today while she’s having the weirdest valentines ever? Beg - stop trying to make WishDean happen, he’s not going to happen!! He just isn’t instaboyf material, as much as she might try.

also, stick man vibes… stop 💀🤣

Don’t want to know about her and wish Dean “getting down and dirty” 🤢 it’s only Valentine’s Day ffs

Reactions: 1
Just realised that she’s actually deleted her TTC and Labour highlights and I’m actually gutted 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t cope it’s all kinds of wrong, she’s like a 5 year old playing dress up with her mums clothes and makeup 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way she’s literally skanked off her kids to try be couple goals with her look-a-like- boyf 😭 I’ve got the worst second hand embarrassment

The picture on her phonecase is even of them. I would love to see what type of ‘mum’ she is when hes there too 🤯