Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what the duck is wrong with her?? Her stories this morning are revolting!! She can’t be that unwell if she’s sitting taking selfies!! and here’s me thinking she couldn’t get much worse, horrible woman

Reactions: 6
And still hasn’t even said what’s wrong either 😂 could be anything if she’s been touched by wish’s manky fingers 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you remember being little and trying to convince your parents to give you a day off school? The fake poorly voice and the dragging yourself round to prove your point…
She’s trying so hard to make herself look so unwell

Reactions: 2
But why hasn’t she said what’s actually wrong, do you not remember the bleeping hoohar when she had meningitis?

Don’t like to throw this word about too often, save it for special occasions usually, but what a stupid bleep she is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My pet hate - if you’re going to post on social media about being unwell at least say what’s up! The catheter picture, oh my god she is gross

Reactions: 5
Anyone reckon she’s preggers and has HG?
She could have, but no mention of any sickness / feeling poorly before now and suddenly admitted to hospital? She must have been suffering for days to be so severely dehydrated she needs a catheter! I know everyone experiences things differently, but I would have thought as a first bout a good dose of anti-sickness and fluids would have done something… honestly wouldn’t put it past her to already be home 🙄

She’ll have a catheter if she’s claiming she can’t wee. Presume she’s got a bladder or kidney infection. But she loves the drama of it, we all know what her fb posts have been like so she loves to air her dirty laundry in public so I’m not shocked by her sudden influx of stories. Narc.

Reactions: 5
As if she asked a nurse or whoever it is in the picture for a selfie!
That’s one of the wonderful HCA’s - I can’t imagine asking “can I have a selfie for my followers” 🤢 wrongun. Well enough to document your stay like a bleeping gifted holiday? Then you’re well enough to recover at home.

Reactions: 9