Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hallie was crying whilst Megan continued to film. What a tit show of a party
Just watched stories - Megan couldn’t have possibly comforted her could she? Instead has to leave her sat on Wish’s lap looking like she’s just been bleeping shoved there for the sake of the story. Wankers the lot of them.

Just watched the stories with sound, she’s horrible. Poor Hallie looks exhausted and overwhelmed. Well done Megan for keeping it real and not putting up a facade for Instagram, so we’ve got; any old bloke (wish Dean) playing daddy, Megan’s darling prince baby Blake the centre of attention, Meg drinking & tit dancing, Dawson nowhere to be seen (probably with her mum). Hallie looks genuinely happy when she’s with her dad, Megan sucks the life out of that poor girl.

Reactions: 2
Can’t stand neither Megan or dean to the point I don’t even follow either anymore as they just drain the life out of everything

as you all know I’m a long time commenter on these threads and Megan needs to get her head out of wish deans bum cheeks and look after her children instead of getting her mum to do it, I can actually see dean loving that everybody is cheering him on I mean he looks a lot healthier and happier but he’s just got one of those smug faces you want to smack with a Tesco trolley.
(If you know somebody who keeps one in their garden let me know 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dean moved on quick too, if anyone remembers the 🧡 at some point - he just didn’t want it known so he could play the field & victim🤭

They’re both absolute muppets moving on as quickly as they did considering they were married for so many years, don’t understand either of their heads.

Wishdean is on another level of NO though🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s really obvious this is the other girl Dean dated for a bit. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s really obvious this is the other girl Dean dated for a bit. 😂
Can confirm I am not her, call me old fashioned but I would never rush into a relationship with someone who has just come out of a marriage, I am also happily married with a child of my own and one on the way so you’re barking up the wrong tree there🤦🏼‍♀️

Can confirm I am not her, call me old fashioned but I would never rush into a relationship with someone who has just come out of a marriage, I am also happily married with a child of my own and one on the way so you’re barking up the wrong tree there🤦🏼‍♀️
Cool story. Don’t believe you ☺ your initial message is such a giveaway alone. But then to proceed to constantly talk about the girl he first dated since Megan when he barely mentioned a flicker of her online... make it less obvious or be honest?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Cool story. Don’t believe you ☺ your initial message is such a giveaway alone. But then to proceed to constantly talk about the girl he first dated since Megan when he barely mentioned a flicker of her online... make it less obvious or be honest?
Believe what you want sweet, I might just might live near him but I suppose you know best🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean seeing as you’re such a detective you could scroll up this thread or the previous one and see his ex after Megan didn’t have a boy child, her name was also Megan and she has a little girl😂😂😂 do your research like other people have.

Believe what you want sweet, I might just might live near him but I suppose you know best🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean seeing as you’re such a detective you could scroll up this thread or the previous one and see his ex after Megan didn’t have a boy child, her name was also Megan and she has a little girl😂😂😂 do your research like other people have.
Who’s saying you don’t have a boy and your name is Megan? If you lived near him how would you know he hops from one girl to the next and doesn’t tell any of them, unless you’re peering into his windows 😂

Who’s saying you don’t have a boy and your name is Megan? If you lived near him how would you know he hops from one girl to the next and doesn’t tell any of them, unless you’re peering into his windows 😂
Well I have no reason to lie and I’m a girl mama. The username is just something to avoid showing my true identity, just like yourself.

Because he’s not the type to just keep it indoors, have also seen him with his children and her child together not that I have to explain myself to you🤦🏼‍♀️

Also, he has a BIG family who like to talk😏

I dislike them both, megan is an absolute disgrace as a mother, it’s like because I’ve said the bad about dean im all team megan which is far from the truth. My kids are my world and the difference between myself and her as a mother is shocking. I feel so sorry for her children especially Dawson, the kid born for social media.

Reactions: 1
Well I have no reason to lie and I’m a girl mama. The username is just something to avoid showing my true identity, just like yourself.

Because he’s not the type to just keep it indoors, have also seen him with his children and her child together not that I have to explain myself to you🤦🏼‍♀️

Also, he has a BIG family who like to talk😏

I dislike them both, megan is an absolute disgrace as a mother, it’s like because I’ve said the bad about dean im all team megan which is far from the truth. My kids are my world and the difference between myself and her as a mother is shocking. I feel so sorry for her children especially Dawson, the kid born for social media.
Do you know anything that happened before when Dean said it had gone too far? Were social services involved?

Reactions: 1
She’s a full bleeping mum and she’s posting insta stories of them in bed naked with her hickeys on display🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They look like brother and sister. Or cousins at least. Neither of them have seen a vegetable in their lives!

Reactions: 2