Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I am now totally convinced that Dawson is wishes!! Those two babies are absolutely identical, and they look like him and not her!
First two are hallie and Blake and the second two photos are Dawson and new baby

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sorry but I am now totally convinced that Dawson is wishes!! Those two babies are absolutely identical, and they look like him and not her!
First two are hallie and Blake and the second two photos are Dawson and new baby
I wonder if it's true, if dean knows

Why would your best friend guess you’d have a dinky prem baby?! Is it just me that thinks if this little game was from her baby shower that’s just wrong??
Maybe she has to go in for early inductions due to medial issues? Telling her followers that though doesn’t generate any attention for her as it’s a safe non emergency planned delivery

Maybe she has to go in for early inductions due to medial issues? Telling her followers that though doesn’t generate any attention for her as it’s a safe non emergency planned delivery
If that’s the case, imagine creating a whole fake labour / birth story 🥴 I mean to be fair baby might not even be that early, she could just be a little dot!

If that's from her baby shower perhaps she lied about her due date on insta so it would look like she had a prem baby? I do find it a bit weird that someone would guess that thier friends baby would be over a month early

Reactions: 1
I definitely think she has some sort of medical issue which requires her to stay in hospital towards the end of her pregnancy. The whole fake labour/birth stories I can totally imagine, she loves the attention and drama.

Reactions: 2
I get she’s just had a baby, but they all look like the could do with a scrub and a hair wash

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Somethings a bit odd, so she had nails on when she gave birth, then yesterday she uploaded from her bed with no nails on then today she's sharing photos with the same over grown nails on?

I think someone is right here an she's making things look different for what ever reason.

Maybe I'm looking into it to much hehe

Reactions: 2
Somethings a bit odd, so she had nails on when she gave birth, then yesterday she uploaded from her bed with no nails on then today she's sharing photos with the same over grown nails on?

I think someone is right here an she's making things look different for what ever reason.

Maybe I'm looking into it to much hehe
I’m guessing the kids meet her a day or two ago and had pictures and she’s since removed the nails. She’s wearing the same outfit leaving the hospital as in the photos with the kids so it was a couple of days ago.

Reactions: 1
I’m guessing the kids meet her a day or two ago and had pictures and she’s since removed the nails. She’s wearing the same outfit leaving the hospital as in the photos with the kids so it was a couple of days ago.
See I knew I was just looking into things lol