Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gemz27

Playing the system, he won't move in, just stay a few nights so she can get her rent paid, probably get a bigger house for free. Her insta life is pathetic, why does anyone even follow her anymore, showing off spending money when you are living on benefits, I have second hand embarrassment for her.

Reactions: 8

Shinyhappy

That bag of food mind, just what you need when you’re apparently on deaths door Meg - a bag of E numbers and processed sugar! Get a bit of fruit in her she wants to she constantly looks like she has scurvy

• Haha

Shinyhappy

Don’t like to throw this word about too often, save it for special occasions usually, but what a stupid cunt she is

• Haha

Custardcream13

Sleeping in a manky bed, then getting fingered by manky fingers, leads to a UTI which travels further up and becomes a kidney infection. Wash your hands wish dean and take your partner a bag of fruit to hospital ffs

• Sick

Lol4321

So she’s just spent money on a gender reveal party, now re doing her house?! Fuck me I’m quitting my job and having another baby 🙄🙄🙄 how is she not ashamed of herself having no job?!

Pippylogstocks2

Can’t stand neither Megan or dean to the point I don’t even follow either anymore as they just drain the life out of everything

as you all know I’m a long time commenter on these threads and Megan needs to get her head out of wish deans bum cheeks and look after her children instead of getting her mum to do it, I can actually see dean loving that everybody is cheering him on I mean he looks a lot healthier and happier but he’s just got one of those smug faces you want to smack with a Tesco trolley.
(If you know somebody who keeps one in their garden let me know 😉)

• Haha

Motherhen24

It’s like she’s trying to portray this whole close family unit including the new MIL. Maybe it’s a dig because Dean didn’t get along with his parents during their marriage (probably beg’s fault let’s be honest..) if I was Dean seeing my ex wife’s new boyfriends MUM snuggling my daughter I’d be fucking fuming!! I just think the whole situation is weird. Even the seating arrangement is weird, Why is Blake sat next to wish on the end of the table and opposite wish’s mum? And why does Mags look so unhappy in that picture of them two 😂😂 I’m dying to see what beg’s dad looks like

Shinyhappy

“If I were well behaved - I’d die of boredom” she says whilst awkwardly perched in an armchair wearing kitten heels. Ok Meg hun

• Haha

noobie123

Whilst I’m here it’s really upsetting that Dawson is never involved? Like never. It’s always the older two here there and everywhere, he’s at the age where he would enjoy the lights and being out and about. It’s obvious he’s a massive inconvenience it’s so sad

Reactions: 7

Motherhen24

I always find it weird when someone posts about pregnancy worries/not being pregnant/pregnancy complications that she posts a picture of her pregnant 🤔
Or something like “me and my husband are splitting” and it’s just a fucking selfie of her 😂 weird creature. Can she not just use a pattern background like most other accounts do?

• Haha

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
I just hope that Meg & wish Dean don’t reproduce, 1) because she’s a shit mum and 2) the kid will need rhinoplasty.

• Haha

Anon1235

Coming from someone who knows them both, so is he. Morals are wrong, his attitude is vile & loves a victim card. They’re both all for shown but don’t have a decent brain cell between them.

You keep saying you know them both/making little comments yet you have provided no receipts 🤷🏻‍♀️

Goldfish

VIP Member
she claimed she had fertility issues and they made a whole big deal about struggling, yet she’s fallen pregnant this quickly, what a dick

CelinaRoger

Dean is looking so so well, I had a scroll through his Insta out of boredom and he’s deleted most traces of Meg, he was so skinny & pale during their relationship he looked half dead - the smile was so fake as well. He’s had a lucky escape.
He also doesn't ever seem to have those black eyes, cut nose, cut lip, random bruises etc ever anymore, when he used to have injuries weekly with Meg. He deffo got a lucky escape