Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just can believe people can just move on so quickly when they already have children!
No consideration for them, just jumping straight into another relationship and having a new baby with a bloke that looks about 18. Bet his mum is thrilled he’s been saddled with Meg and her kids.

Reactions: 6
Their outfits… 🤐 those poor children, so much change in such a short space of time.
Poor Blake looks like a woman while the little one, what's he name again? Is in designer?!
I still think the little one looks like wish wash

Reactions: 1
I was thinking what a waste of money 😆
Its just the way everyones pretending shes not still married to someone else and that her last kid with her husband wasnt born that long ago lol its like dean never existed and its beyond baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its just the way everyones pretending shes not still married to someone else and that her last kid with her husband wasnt born that long ago lol its like dean never existed and its beyond baffling.
I really hope that because her name is still Megan Austin that they put baby Austin on the card when she’s born

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way she dressed at the party too, screams its my 60th an on a cruise ship :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That new bloke... Why does he have an unnecessary extra s on his name 🤣🤣 eliss. Also browsing her insta as I needed a laugh this morning.. April 2021 she was on holiday with Dean. That's one quick turn around when you were married with 3 children to be preggerz with someone else. I reckon elisssssss is part of the reason her and Dean split.

Reactions: 1
That new bloke... Why does he have an unnecessary extra s on his name 🤣🤣 eliss. Also browsing her insta as I needed a laugh this morning.. April 2021 she was on holiday with Dean. That's one quick turn around when you were married with 3 children to be preggerz with someone else. I reckon elisssssss is part of the reason her and Dean split.
I browsed her insta the other day just to get a laugh from the wedding photos😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When was wish washstand 1st debut on the page?

That extra s really upsets me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2