Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BAAB3CB5-1588-4544-9955-2BB3F23F5B2F.jpeg

does this mean the older 3 are now all sharing one room? Why start a nursery ages before you need one? Baby will be in with her for a long while yet and none of those rooms are big. The 3 older ones must be crammed

• Wow
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1731445
does this mean the older 3 are now all sharing one room? Why start a nursery ages before you need one? Baby will be in with her for a long while yet and none of those rooms are big. The 3 older ones must be crammed
How many bedrooms is her house? Having 3 in 1 room just to have a insta ready nursery is pathetic

• Sad
Reactions: 1
How many bedrooms is her house? Having 3 in 1 room just to have a insta ready nursery is pathetic
I’m sure it’s a 3 bed house she’s got, you’re right it is so pathetic! I’ve got a good sized 3 bed house and wouldn’t dream of having even a 3rd child at this point - simply we don’t have the room!

Reactions: 1
I know this isn’t the case but seeing that Christmas pic it’s almost like her n Dean broke up and she got the closest resemblance she could do the neighbours wouldn’t notice n nobody would suspect a thing 🤣 she’s such a looney

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not a single photo of Hallie at her baby shower, could be wrong here but I’m presuming she wasn’t allowed to go. Megan doesn’t seem to care too much about her kids when they’re abit more grown up and no longer hanging off her tit

Reactions: 4
Anyone else seen deans puppy has died? They only got it mid October 😱 that or they’ve rehomed it cause it was hard work

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4