Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly he gives me the ick like no other man has managed to before. Just constantly looks unwashed and scruffy. That paired with Egg dressing like a 40 year old, passers by must assume he’s one of her many children

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly he gives me the ick like no other man has managed to before. Just constantly looks unwashed and scruffy. That paired with Egg dressing like a 40 year old, passers by must assume he’s one of her many children
like he just looks dirty… not trying to be funny but that’s how he looks
ps bet he smells

Reactions: 2
Wow Megan 🤦‍♀️
Imagine that being your dad 🤣 I wonder if she still looks here and I also wonder how Dean feels about it all, it might seem it’s nothing to do with him but his 3 kids are having a new sibling so he’ll obviously be involved somehow, it must be strange soon when babys here they’ll go to see their dad and be talking about their baby brother or sister who he won’t ever meet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine that being your dad 🤣 I wonder if she still looks here and I also wonder how Dean feels about it all, it might seem it’s nothing to do with him but his 3 kids are having a new sibling so he’ll obviously be involved somehow, it must be strange soon when babys here they’ll go to see their dad and be talking about their baby brother or sister who he won’t ever meet
I think Deans walked away and bettered himself so he’s probably glad to be out of that tit show. Good for him I say, he seems genuinely happy and she seems nice enough. Seems a decent parent, has a job & friends, everything they Megan lacked 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm still utterly convinced Megan was abusive aswell, Dean looks incredible now compared to how he did with her, its like she sucked the life out of him 😬

Reactions: 9
I think it’s weird that wish deans moms Instagram picture is of Blake

• Wow
Dean has majorly come out the other side and I think meg done him a favour. He has 100% bettered himself.
I find it funny how she is now posting like wish Dean Is the perfectfamily man, I find it so cringe. 🤢

Both of them need a good bloody scrub in a bath with some bleach and dettol

Reactions: 3
Dean is looking so so well, I had a scroll through his Insta out of boredom and he’s deleted most traces of Meg, he was so skinny & pale during their relationship he looked half dead - the smile was so fake as well. He’s had a lucky escape.

Reactions: 10
Dean is looking so so well, I had a scroll through his Insta out of boredom and he’s deleted most traces of Meg, he was so skinny & pale during their relationship he looked half dead - the smile was so fake as well. He’s had a lucky escape.
He also doesn't ever seem to have those black eyes, cut nose, cut lip, random bruises etc ever anymore, when he used to have injuries weekly with Meg. He deffo got a lucky escape

Is it too far to report Megan for benefit fraud lol? wish I could afford the life she does and I work and receive no benefits!

Also, according to her Facebook, she’s a marketing manager hahaha what

Adding again soz it’s a “marketing manger” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Excuse me if my boyfriend wanted to wear a pac a Mac out to dinner I’d be telling him to stay in the car.
Making memories?! What, dinner in pizza express is a memory? I call it dinner but whatever. Maybe I should start asking my bf if he wants to go out and make a memory when we go out for food! Hah.

Reactions: 1
I don't get how they have so much money? They have almost 4 kids, the price of living is extortionate yet these two dossers seem to manage weekends away, meals out etc, madness.

Reactions: 4